Ethnic group
Turkish
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1B1a2
I have already done ,

Y-DNA12
Y-DNA37
Family Finder
mt-DNAPlus ( pending results in the lab)

I also have a new FF test kit (not used, just arrived).

This is my PF map:
i41.tinypic.com/ru9x0w.png

This is my admixture:
i42.tinypic.com/2upfdpg.jpg

This is my Y-DNA matches map:
i42.tinypic.com/11ryyk0.jpg
(I am not able to write HTML codes since my total post is under 10.)

I have,

23 matches in my Y-DNA12 list
1 match in my Y-DNA25 List (2 steps) who is also in FF list.
14 matches in FF list. ( 2 of them is close relative)

In order to go deeper in my ancestrial/ethnic roots, for whom should i use the new FF kit ?
I can even change the test type from FF to any other test before the kit arrives in the lab.

I have a mother, sister, brother, a paternal uncle with his son and daughter, my mother's cousines .

Thanks to all in advance.

Well broken-sword; according to your tiny-pics you are very Asian (west Asian).

Well broken-sword; according to your tiny-pics you are very Asian (west Asian).

So, i should use the new kit for my mother or my paternal uncle, to break down the roots ?

First off, are you R1b-M269* or is that only as far as you've discovered into your r1b; if I where you I would get your MTDNA tested first before testing your maternal uncle for your mother's father's genetic line.

First off, are you R1b-M269* or is that only as far as you've discovered into your r1b; if I where you I would get your MTDNA tested first before testing your maternal uncle for your mother's father's genetic line.

I am R1b-M269. ( FTDNA says)

Then, i will wait for a few more weeks until my MtDNA results come in to decide .

Thanks for your help.

So you are R1b M-269*; that would be much more logical considering your Turkish origin.

If it was anything significantly downstream of that I would start asking myself questions lol

This thread has been viewed 5195 times.

Back