Are Uralic language speakers more closely related to Altaic speakers than Europeans?

As for why Uralics are often "pushed" to be mongoloid, I guess Finnish nationalists such as Mathias Castrén are partly to blame. They wanted to find an origin of the Finns and thought they found it in Asia. Also, during the cold war people in the Soviet sphere of influence were "pushed" towards having a more Eastern origin.

Sami people look extremely Mongoloid. Sami people share a common origin with Finns. Therefore it is logical to assume that Sami are part Mongoloid as well. Not to mention fact that haplogroup N seems to be primarily found among Mongoloids.

Your message was totally misleading so I think you really do have an agenda.

Why are Finns isolated?
Answer that one honestly and tell what is the founder population and first settlers of present Finland.
Where did they come from and who are the closest relatives?
Yakuts, Nenets, Jamaicans, Ottawa? :rolleyes:

Baltic Finns are not Scandinavians, they dont want to be, they never where and never will be.
But they do share a lot of cultural things and connections that are worth preserving.
Both where hardcore pagans with a cultural fetish for weapons, that is a fact, that culture is still alive.

Nelis et al 2009
http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0005472#close
preview_445209.jpg

I am Nelis et al and thats my agenda;
Closest relatives Sami/Lapps proper Vikings as well - All Pure;

Sami people look extremely Mongoloid. Sami people share a common origin with Finns. Therefore it is logical to assume that Sami are part Mongoloid as well. Not to mention fact that haplogroup N seems to be primarily found among Mongoloids.

Saami are the paleo people that have changed their language to that of the dominant population.
Not to mention that those mongoloids are not related to orginal Uralics other than they spread their legs for them.

Hungarians,if you take most numerous Uralic speakers,are most closest,as genetics,to Austrians.
While Finns and North Swedes are most closest.
Estonians are most closest to Lithuanians and Latvians.
So this confirms the fact that Germanic people and Finno-Ugrian people developed together.
Sure,now are other Uralic speakers that mixed with Turks,after Turkic invasions,but original Uralic speakers were not mixed with Turkic speakers.
Sami people are Uralic language speakers and Scandinavians have plenty of DNA from Sami people.
Sami people do not have any Turkic DNA,think they are most closed to original Feno-Ugrian populations,from all Feno-Ugrians that survived.
(Sami people Y DNA,majority of it,N1C,2nd they have I1,so guess what,they are clustering with Finns and North Swedes;
but their maternal lines are different,with mostly U5B maternal HG).
Hungarians,after their DNA results,seems to have mixed with Thraco-Dacians and Slavic people.
A more very weird thing,a Romanian can read Finnish language,without any effort,we are pronouncing their written words,as they are pronouncing them,but we do not understand these words.
Give me a Finnish written text and I will read it and record it and you listen it and tell if you are understand what I am saying.
So I think is quite clear that most closest people to Finno-Ugrians are Germanic people.

Nelis et al 2009
http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0005472#close
preview_445209.jpg

I am Nelis et al and thats my agenda;
Closest relatives Sami/Lapps proper Vikings as well - All Pure;

It is a beautiful picture, shame you dont understand it, Swedes should be proud they are that breaking out in it.
You should read about founder effect with Kuusamo and know that Helsinki is full of Savonians.

Try the same chart with Western Finland, the area where most still live and has the oldest settlements, throw in some Saarenmaa, Livonia, Gotland, Uppland, Trondelag for fun.

Your total lack of history of the area comes our very clear.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by BakodiP

Pure? Are you serious?
Relatively speaking, yes I am.

Relatively pure? It's as oxymoronic as saying the glass is "half full". As half full is not full, the relatively pure is not pure, is it?

It is a beautiful picture

Yes;

shame you dont understand it, Swedes should be proud they are that breaking out in it.

Those are just a few outlier (Swedish) samples that are next to a few outlier (Finnish) samples; Maybe some exiled Finns in Sweden;
Bulk of the Swedish samples is very close (even overlaps) with North German Samples; Bulk of the Finnish samples is isolated and closest to Bulk of Sami/Lapps;

You do understand that each symbol = a sample?

You should read about founder effect with Kuusamo and know that Helsinki is full of Savonians.

Does that mean that Savonians are not pure Finns i.e. not proper Vikings? Makes me sad;

Try the same chart with Western Finland, the area where most still live and has the oldest settlements, throw in some Saarenmaa, Livonia, Gotland, Uppland, Trondelag for fun.

How much fun will we be having?

Relatively pure? It's as oxymoronic as saying the glass is "half full". As half full is not full, the relatively pure is not pure, is it?

It is better than an empty and dirty glass.

Finns arent close to Scandinavians in terms of Genetics;
In autosomal-Admixture the Finns are completely isolated and Y-DNA Hg Finns are mostly N-M231 like the Mongoloids of Yakuts and Nenets further east;
haplo N is Scandinavian?

Vikings were savage people,not really Germanics,as behavior,only as language.
Compare Vikings to Goths,which were East Germanic speakers - there are no terms of comparison,Goths impressed Roman Empire inhabitants,with their civilized behavior when they conquered Rome.
Or compare Franks to Vikings,Franks were very civilized people.
Vikings were actually Scandinavian,not Germanic,uncivilized persons who were living from fishing , hunting and preying on other people.
Their interpretation (of Scandos) of Odinism was primitive,compare East Germanic and West Germanic speakers,who saw Christianity as something linked to Odinism,while Scandos did not saw such a thing.
The shamanic things of Vikings,like getting into berserker mode,was something taken for sure from Fino-ugrian speakers,not something related to Germanic religion.
Sure Fino-Ugrians are closed to Europeans,but were primitive and now they got very civilized.

Those are just a few outlier (Swedish) samples that are next to a few outlier (Finnish) samples; Maybe some exiled Finns in Sweden;
Bulk of the Swedish samples is very close (even overlaps) with North German Samples; Bulk of the Finnish samples is isolated and closest to Bulk of Sami/Lapps;

You do understand that each symbol = a sample?

Swedes are more mixed to Central Europe, they import even rarer genes these days.
You really dont know how to read the Sami results.

Does that mean that Savonians are not pure Finns i.e. not proper Vikings? Makes me sad;

Savonians showcase a massive founder effect and can represent Finland only as a curiosity when talking about genetics.
Savonians could not have been Vikings as they did not exist in the Viking Age, Western Finns did and are basically the same people still.

How much fun will we be having?

Might get hilarious.

You really dont know how to read the Sami results.

Exactly;
I have been waiting since 2009 for a genius of your format to explain it to me;

Savonians showcase a massive founder effect and can represent Finland only as a curiosity when talking about genetics.
Savonians could not have been Vikings as they did not exist in the Viking Age, Western Finns did and are basically the same people still.

Ok got it;
West Finns = Pure Vikings;
Savonians = founder Effect and Finnish curiosity;

So simple and not the least bit bizarre;

Might get hilarious.

I am laughing already;

PS: did you notice all the Baltic volks in the beautiful picture (i.e. Genetic chart)?

Vikings were savage people,not really Germanics,as behavior,only as language.
Compare Vikings to Goths,which were East Germanic speakers - there are no terms of comparison,Goths impressed Roman Empire inhabitants,with their civilized behavior when they conquered Rome.
Or compare Franks to Vikings,Franks were very civilized people.
Vikings were actually Scandinavian,not Germanic,uncivilized persons who were living from fishing , hunting and preying on other people.
Their interpretation (of Scandos) of Odinism was primitive,compare East Germanic and West Germanic speakers,who saw Christianity as something linked to Odinism,while Scandos did not saw such a thing.
The shamanic things of Vikings,like getting into berserker mode,was something taken for sure from Fino-ugrian speakers,not something related to Germanic religion.
Sure Fino-Ugrians are closed to Europeans,but were primitive and now they got very civilized.

Propaganda spread by the degenerated Franks and their Popes.

You got the shamanism right , I will give you that.

It is better than an empty and dirty glass.
Who are the nations of "dirty glass" profile, you're implying?

I have been waiting since 2009 for a genius of your format to explain it to me

Now you can get to work and study the matter, I will always accept an apology. (y)

Ok got it;
West Finns = Pure Vikings;
Savonians = founder Effect and Finnish curiosity;

So simple and not the least bit bizarre;

There where no tribe or clan called Vikings, there where Nordic pagan tribes and clans that had a distinct culture.

I am laughing already;

PS: did you notice all the Baltic volks in the beautiful picture (i.e. Genetic chart)?

Yep, they are cousins to us also, Curonians especially, brave sobs.

This thread has been viewed 51987 times.

Back