Erin Caballero

Reaction score
Ethnic group
European
Y-DNA haplogroup
I-L22+ (I1d) M253+
mtDNA haplogroup
I1a1
Hi Everyone, I am new on this forum and also new to DNA as an interest, so I envisage to be asking quite a lot of questions, plus I am not very good on computers thanks!

May I ask what your nationality is on your paternal side?

The name is Spanish, your flag is Irish and I'm trying to give you more information on the relative spread/presence of I1 in your native country, but I don't quite know where you come from lol

Sorry my Paternal side is Irish , the Caballero comes from my hobby horse riding and I have just returned from Argentina and Uruguay and was riding there my Castallano is very limited though. My Ma's side, Maternal is all Irish too. I have a wee bit Scottish on the opposite sides husbands and wife's married into Paternal and Maternal. However as you can see I have I haplogroups on both Mam and Dad's ancestors!

A horse rider, huh? : ), very chill, anyways, being Irish your haplogroup represents about 5% of the males on a national level; you are deffinetly in the minority.

Any help appreciated, Ta!

Incidentally!!! Can anyone inform me of L205 hapolgroup SNP ( or whatever it is classed as) region of origin and settlement, if there is any that is? I know virtually nothing about DNA research and values etc, Iv'e had a few SNP tests done the only ones + are of course on my profile. I have some weird values at certain STR according to a leading expert in this field, the six ones in question were re-tested and came up the same. I am awaiting a very late result test from FTDNA for L205. The expert envisages I have a high probability of being + for this! My ignorance of terms and the actual science of this all is that when I work it takes up my whole day, ling hours etc, so I haven't had time to expand my knowledge, forgive me for this?

Hi Everyone, I am new on this forum and also new to DNA as an interest, so I envisage to be asking quite a lot of questions, plus I am not very good on computers thanks!

Hello Everyone,

I am new here as well and just wanted to say 'Hello'!
I am doing my PhD in Psychology on Autism and Sexuality in Victoria, Australia:)
I'll be putting up the link to my study in the Psychology forum and encourage any one interested to have a look.

Hoping to share and learn with you all:)
Thank you.

This thread has been viewed 5814 times.

Back