Eclectic interests of oriental.

The full song of Satyam Shivam Sundaram starring Shashi Kapoor and Zeenat Aman

i just noticed a remarkable resemblance between Shashi Kapoor and Ryan Rochte

Shashi Kapoor:

shashi-kapoor-1.jpg

http://cineplot.com/shashi-kapoor-memories/

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No higher resolution available.

Ryan_Lochte_at_2013_Zajac.jpg ‎(450 × 360 pixels, file size: 109 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Lochte

He looks so muscular and more like Sylvester Stallone

10 Reasons Why Ryan Lochte Is America's Sexiest Douchebag

Erin Gloria Ryan
8/02/12 3:30pmFiled to: Olympics

1.4M
1K8

17uqzbxrj4x6njpg.jpg

The first time I heard the voice, I chose to ignore it. Ryan Lochte is kind of a fratty idiot, Erin, the voice said. All the signs are right there. You're being willfully ignorant. "Shut up, brain!" I replied. "You're not the boss of me! Come on, vagina! Let's get out of here, away from the party pooper trying to ruin our fun." And then we went out for appletinis. But as the Olympics progressed, as more and more montages of Ryan Lochte talking about his sneaker collection or donning a sparkling America grill in his gorgeous mouth filled my TV screen, I couldn't pretend that reality wasn't real anymore. Ryan Lochte, as drool-inducingly hot as he is both in and out of the water, is a raging, throbbing douchebag. And here's why.

gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAAAAACH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAABAAEAAAICTAEAOw==

10. He has a "signature exclamation."

It's not "VICTORY FOR THE FORCES OF DEMOCRATIC FREEDOM," which would walk the line between gratingly nerdy and amazing. It's not "Zoiks!" either. It's "Jeah!" Like "Yeah," but said in a way that indicates you may have difficulty pronouncing the "y" sound and could benefit from working with a professional speech therapist. The New York Times explains its origins,
He even has a catchphrase: the exhortation "jeah!" - adopted from the rapper Young Jeezy and pronounced like "yeah," but, in Mr. Lochte's case, with a surfer boy slope.
Not only is it totally lame, it's something totally lame that he didn't even make up. But that hasn't stopped Ryan from proliferating it as part of his brand as a dude who co-opts irritating things from rap videos and acts like he was just sitting in the middle of his cul de sac one day and it came to him like a neon pink lightning bolt from the sky. According to his website, he's splashed "Jeah!" over all sorts of stuff, like a pair of bright green rhinestone encrusted sneakers he designed for Speeedo.
It's only fitting that Ryan is well known for his kick, given that he designed his own pair of custom shoes for Speedo. Neon green, covered in rhinestones and complete with Ryan's signature exclamation "Jeah!", this footwear could have come from no one else.
Imagine him yelling that out when you're having sex with him. The thought is positively clit-shrinking.

gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAAAAACH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAABAAEAAAICTAEAOw==

9. He's fratty as ****.

http://jezebel.com/5931055/10-reasons-ryan-lochte-is-americas-sexiest-douchebag

Here is Ryan Lochte news after the Olymoics. He is sorry and there will not be any more shenanigans.
Most Viewed
Ryan Lochte has now lost all of his sponsorship deals.
Speedo USA announced Monday that it is no longer backing the swimmer, a 12-time Olympic medalist. The decision came after Lochte apologized on NBC's Today for his "immature behavior" in Rio two weekends ago. "Speedo USA will donate a $50,000 portion of Lochte's fee to Save The Children, a global charity partner of Speedo USA's parent company, for children in Brazil," the company told E! News in a statement, adding, "While we have enjoyed a winning relationship with Ryan for over a decade and he has been an important member of the Speedo team, we cannot condone behavior that is counter to the values this brand has long stood for."
"We appreciate his many achievements," Speedo USA continued, "and hope he moves forward and learns from this experience." Lochte issued a statement of his own, telling E! News, "I respect Speedo's decision and am grateful for the opportunities that our partnership has afforded me over the years. I am proud of the accomplishments that we have achieved together."
The swimmer's sponsorships were worth a reported $1 million annually, according to ESPN. Lochte needs those sponsorships in order to fund his training for the 2020 Games in Tokyo. Red flags were raised after Lochte's name and image were recently removed from Olympic endorser page on Ralph Lauren's website. In a statement to E! News, the fashion label said Monday, "Ralph Lauren continues to proudly sponsor the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Team and the values that its athletes embody. Ralph Lauren's endorsement agreement with Ryan Lochte was specifically in support of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games and the company will not be renewing his contract."
600.ryan-lochte-3.cm.82216.jpg

Read

Ryan Lochte Promises His Shenanigans Will Never Happen Again

rs_634x1024-160811114654-634.Ryan-Lochte-Olympics.ms.081116.jpg
Handout/Speedo via Getty Images

Lochte lost another endorsement as a result of his Rio shenanigans. Syneron Candela cut ties with the gold medalist, who began promoting Gentle's Laser Hair Removal system in April. "Syneron Candela will be ending its partnership with Ryan Lochte. We hold our employees to high standards, and we expect the same of our business partners," a representative said in a statement. "We wish Ryan well on his future endeavors and thank him for the time he spent supporting our brand."
Airweave also released a statement today to E! News explaining their decision to part ways with the athlete, saying, "Airweave is a proud sponsor of the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Teams and our dedication to athletic achievement is unwavering. Our endorsement agreement with Ryan Lochte was in support of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. After careful consideration, we have made the decision to end our partnership with Ryan Lochte. We remain committed to supporting Team USA and the athletes preparing for the Paralympic games."
Lochte is working with crisis manager Matthew Hiltzik to repair his public image (and salvage his other deals), but is it too little, too late? According to Jonathan Bernstein, president of Bernstein Crisis Management and author of Manager's Guide to Crisis Management, "Behavior like this makes sponsors, or potential sponsors, seriously question their relationship with any athlete." But it's not necessarily over for Lochte. "You look at other athletes who have done, certainly in their case more embarrassing things, like Lance Armstrong or Tiger Woods, and they paid the price in sponsorships. Lochte has somewhat of a reputation for acting up already, so there's a crisis risk inherent always in sponsoring a celebrity or a celebrity athlete."
After interviews with Today and People, what else can Lochte do? "How he deals with this is going to be more important than the effect of the incident himself," Bernstein tells E! News. "If he deals with it humbly, and honestly from this point on, it'll be a dramatic difference than if he continues to be in denial. The public, particularly the American public, is quite quick to forgive when there appears to be true humility and transparency after a mistake has been made."
raw_20160819_phelps_251626_560x315_747389507913.jpg

Watch

Has Michael Phelps Talked to Ryan Lochte After Rio?

rs_1024x731-160822112042-1024.ryan-lochte.82216.jpg
Syneron Candela

The Rio incident shouldn't jeopardize his career in the long run, Bernstein added. "There are certain standards of behavior insisted upon certainly by Olympic committees of any country, and I'm sure the American Olympic committee would certainly warn him," he said. "A higher standard of behavior is expected, that goes along with that type of celebrity in sports. I am sure that even their contracts with the Olympic committee calls for a high standards of behavior. I know they get lectures about representing their country before they go to an Olympic event."
In his Today interview with Matt Lauer, Lochte admitted to being "intoxicated" when he allegedly urinated behind a gas station and vandalized its bathroom after a night of partying. Calling his behavior that night "immature" and "childish," he said, "I take full responsibility for everything." Lochte had previously told Lauer that he and the three other swimmers involved—Gunnar Bentz, Jack Conger and Jimmy Feigen—were "victims," but the Rio police referred to them as "vandals." Asked how he felt about that, Lochte stumbled over his words. "It's how you want to, how you want to...make it look like. Whether you call it a robbery, whether you call it extortion. Or us paying just for the damages," the swimmer said. "Like, we don't know. All we know is that there was a gun pointed in our direction and we were demanded to give money."
Lochte first apologized via social media Friday, where he owned up to his "role in taking the focus away from the many athletes fulfilling their dreams of participating in the Olympics."
—Reporting by Alli Rosenbloom and Beth Sobol

http://www.eonline.com/news/789129/speedo-usa-drops-ryan-lochte-s-sponsorship-amid-rio-scandal

Sadly, that stunt he pulled killed his career. He did it to himself but I feel bad, he could've went on to make millions.

He looks like Stallone because he's half Cuban (his dad is Northern European). Since most Cubans are pretty much fully spanish, he's essentially half spanish.

He has a future in Entertainment. He is too old for athletics. Olympics is a teen and twenties Games. His sponsors made him a model really. He would have gone into entertainment even without the scandal. His looks would guarantee that.

The Shit Museum offers a sustainable view on the science and art of dung

John Anderson August 30, 2016
14 pictures
Castelbosco in Northern Italy is home to The Shit Museum (Credit: Museo della Merda) View gallery (14 images)

There's nothing like a good shit show to bring in the tourists. Opening for tours in October, the Shit Museum, or Museo della Merda, is a research and data-collection institute set in a medieval castle in Northern Italy that houses documents and information on excrement in culture, technology, science and history. Melding biomechanics with environmental art, visitors can expect to see a series of art, archaeological, historical and scientific installations dedicated to the theme of poo.

While the eyebrow-raising idea may sound a tad eccentric, founder and owner Gianantonio Locatelli is serious about presenting the many possibilities for reexamining and reinventing a waste substance that often leads to ecological degradation; one that promotes a healthier relationship between humans and nature. Locatelli has had lots of opportunity to contemplate the subject: he operates a 3,500-cow dairy farm on the surrounding property in Piacenza province that supplies milk for Grana Padano cheese. Besides the 13,200 gallons (50,000 l) of milk, there's also 330,700 pounds (150,000 kg) of cow dung produced each day.

The farm uses anaerobic digesters to convert the manure into biogas that produces 3 megawatts per hour of electricity, and heats the farm buildings and offices. Fertilizer is also produced from the digester's remainders. Other items made by Locatelli, in conjunction with architect Luca Cipelletti, are terracotta artifacts made from cow dung and clay, dubbed Merdacotta, which won a design award during Milan Design Week 2016. The pots, furniture, tableware and objets d'art are also featured in the museum, and are lighter and sturdier than industrially made terracotta items.
The development of Merdacotta is part of the Shit Museum's mission as a production center, generating ideas, both scientific and artistic, for exhibitions and projects, particularly as it pertains to sustainability and the transmutation of dung.

Installations at the museum include a display of bioluminescence in the form of green glowing jars lit by genetically modified bacteria feeding off methane gas. Based on research by Philips Lighting, the light is constant and all organic, and is meant to illustrate the potential creative uses of waste products.

An example of the museum's historical installations include a display of medical preparations from Pliny the Elder's Naturalis Historia that call for various types of dung. One such mixture uses the ash of excrements for quinsy, sore tonsils, sore uvula, and carcinoma. And for scorpion stings? Try she-goat's dung boiled down in vinegar.
Source: The Shit Museum

http://newatlas.com/shit-museum-sustainable-art-science/45175/?li_source=LI&li_medium=default-widget

We all poo poo.

Sumadiwiria added that he went temporarily deaf for about two minutes, his mouth was burning for hours afterwards and he even threw up outside the street several times. “You don't really taste the noodles. It's just pure heat with a tiny hint of noodles. “My lips were burning and I couldn't feel anything. I've eaten wasabi and plenty of other hot food, and I'd take that any day over those noodles,” he explained.

[LE
PAY-Ben-Sumadiwirias-facial-reaction-after-taking-a-bite-of-the-worlds-hottest-noodles_3.jpg
Pic: mirror.co.uk

[LE
PAY-Ben-Sumadiwirias-facial-reaction-after-taking-a-bite-of-the-worlds-hottest-noodles.jpg
Pic: mirror.co.uk
Upon the first taste, Sumadiwiria started sweating, became dizzy and took his shirt off. Aside from chugging down half-a-dozen glasses of water, milk shake, he ate a cold banana and had to soak his head in the water to cool off. Watch the video below to see for yourself just how ‘fatal’ the death noodles can be.

http://malaysiandigest.com/frontpag...d-death-noodles-and-went-deaf-afterwards.html

The HOT Chili girls...

This videos is one example of a post where blond and blue-eyed people were less sensitive to pain as the blonde in the video reacted to the hot chili like the British chef or more like a guy than the dark haired girl.

Here is the youtube video of the British chef eating the "death noodles":

I usually suffocate when trying a simple hot pepper...I feel my throat close! It's like some sort of anaphylaxis reaction. If I were to attempt these noodles, I would certainly die, or at the very least come close to death!

Here is another case of fatties entering singing contests and sniggered at. The judges were just as disrespectful as the judges in Britain's Got talent when Jonathan Antoine approached the stage. This Indian girl actually can sing opera. She sings an Indian in the operatic style.

'Sa re ga ma pa' is the equivalent of 'do re me fa so'. thie show is called Saregamapa Singing Superstar: Mugdha Hasabnis is the singer.

I usually suffocate when trying a simple hot pepper...I feel my throat close! It's like some sort of anaphylaxis reaction. If I were to attempt these noodles, I would certainly die, or at the very least come close to death!

Ha, ha, I can handle only the mild stuff.

Angelina Jolie filed for divorce from Brad Pitt. They are two very strong-willed persons. Kinda sad.

Angelina Jolie files for divorce from Brad Pitt

130514070211-12-jolie-small-169.jpg
Now Playing

Brangelina is no more...and the internet goes crazy

160920154626-pitt-jolie-file-small-169.jpg

Details of Jolie, Pitt divorce

160920142033-brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-custody-children-lv-00004008-small-169.jpg

Pitt and Jolie's custody details

130514070211-12-jolie-small-169.jpg

Brangelina is no more...and the internet goes crazy

Story highlights

• Pitt and Jolie met on a movie set
  • They are the parents of six children

(CNN)One of Hollywood's highest profile marriages is over.

Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from husband Brad Pitt, citing irreconcilable differences.
According to the court documents, the pair separated on September 15, two years and one month after they married in August 2014.
Jolie is seeking physical custody of their six children and asking the court to grant Pitt visitation.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/entertainment/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-divorce/index.html

Jonathan singing Granada:

Placido Domingo and Jonathan Antoine in iTunes Festival:

Jonathan Antoine - The Three Tenors montage

This thread has been viewed 305593 times.

Back