The Desperate Western Men hunting for wives in Ukraine

Last edited:
Dark side of chocolate

The new frontier of fractals

NASA The mystery of dark energy

Dark matter science

I came across this video which I am now watching

Secret life of Isaac Newton

I actually as a student spent time in the University library to read about Isaac Newton's life. There were other information I gathered about him over the years such as his being a member of the Rosicrucians. So this is what I make of it. He dabbled in the Bible, alchemy (notice the science of chemistry had not been developed yet) to develop gold. Newton totally believed the veracity of the Bible so he connected biblical events and data to real astronomical events thus the prediction of the end of the world.

According to experts only Archimedes and Carl Friedrich Gauss could match Newton in mathematical ability. No, Albert Einstein was not as strong in math nor did he invent any new math.

Last edited:
Vivien Leigh Documentary

Gone With the Wind tests

Gone With the Wind

Fighting for life

Isaac Newton never had sex and 9 other amazing facts

The comments are silly and simply made for laughs. Seriously, Newton worked in Alchemy which is a crime and in his mind wanted to burn the house in which his mother and new husband lived (which would be murder) so the kind of reasoning are childish as who would list the serious stuff they do which are wrong. His mother just about abandoned him so he would be turned off marriage. I know a friend whose mother neglected him but put on quite a show when people are around. There are many women especially in the old days whose marriages were arranged so were really unhappy so they were not enthused about mothering their children. My friend never got married as he was turned off by his mother.

Last edited:
Man becomes a math genius after brain injury

Math genius computes in a blink of an eye

A savant one who had special ability but may not be able to make intelligent decisions.

Can a brain injury make you a genius?

Head injury creates musical talent?

Michio Kaku: The supergenius

Romulus and Remus

Starring Steve Reeves (Hercules) Gordon Scott (Tarzan) Virna Lisi, jacques Sernas (played Paris in 'Helen of Troy')

Last edited:
Epic Rap Battles of History News with Isaac Newton

Famous death masks

This thread has been viewed 305836 times.

Back