Y DNA R1b and homosexuality

Well said.
Homosexuality goes across all Y and X chromosomes. Just by this fact the premise of this thread, linking it to just R1b, is wrong.

Like i said last summer gay men and women probably did not receive their attraction to the same gender from the opposite gender. You can't get around that. If homosexuality is natural there are other causes. Trust me Lebrok, i am totally fine with saying it's natural just i am sick of people assuming it is or is not because of their agenda.

You can see that Russia which is a very anti homosexual country is more progressive than Europe when it comes to Cannabis legalization or Abortion

It depends how you define a progressive society. Is killing of unborn children(almost never because of rape) progressive? If gays are desprite for marriage and to be open about their homosexuality in society, whatever i guess they have the right to do so, even though currently i oppose that lifestyle. I just don't want homosexuality and their lifestyle being shoved down our throats 24/7 via the media, like it currently is. I want it to be represented according to its popularity, so not much. The way the far left supports homosexuality is annoying, extreme, and sick. Also, i don't want to be called a bigot, neanderthal, not given equal rights of expression, and posed as some hatern because i don't agree with the libearl elite.

As with pigmentation and other traits, there can be many genes that result in similar effects.

Gays in China and Japan might have the gay gene currently being investigated by rearchers found on the X Chromosome Xq28.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...ly-partly-due-to-gay-gene-research-finds.html

I think it is more likely that the cause of homosexuality in European men will be linked to R1b, we know that the majority of the aristocracy and monarchs in Europe have been R1b, and we also have a thoroughly documented tendency towards homosexual behavior in these groups.

The correlation you mention means nothing. Having sex with dozens of young women and prostitution is probably also common in European royalty, every heard of adultery?

What haplogroups, you assume, will gays in China or Japan have?

A gay east Asian? That's probably hard to find, because they are not apart of western culture.

Saudi Arabia and Qatar are very wealthy but you don't see liberal attitudes in these countries.
It is a fresh process in this countries and it will take time.

Why is Western Europe so accepting of Homosexuality but not Cannabis and Abortions if they are so "liberal"?
It is based on health aspects to society. Being gay doesn't make a society weaker in any way. There is a war on smoking, because of adverse health effects, and cannabis fall under this category, and they stink a lot. It would be easier to accept marihuana if it was only in adable form. Abortion is a very difficult subject, it is about killing a new life, and as such it will be always a touchy and controversial no matter what.
Liberal society doesn't mean that everything goes. We judge everything by benefits and disadvantages to whole society. Whatever doesn't harm society as a whole, is allowed or will be allowed in the future, once people get used to novelty and we have time to analyze advantage/harm of it.

A gay east Asian? That's probably hard to find, because they are not apart of western culture.
You assumed that homosexuality is cultural, that's why your conclusions are wrong.
14050300.jpg

http://www.womenofchina.cn/html/womenofchina/report/172748-1.htm

[h=2]Japan’s first lady Akie Abe joins annual LGBT parade in Tokyo[/h]
http://japandailypress.com/japans-first-lady-akie-abe-joins-annual-lgbt-parade-in-tokyo-2847836/

Gays in China and Japan might have the gay gene currently being investigated by rearchers found on the X Chromosome Xq28.

I'm glad you found counterargument for yourself.

And yet you still clinging to your faulty premise.
I think it is more likely that the cause of homosexuality in European men will be linked to R1b, we know that the majority of the aristocracy and monarchs in Europe have been R1b, and we also have a thoroughly documented tendency towards homosexual behavior in these groups.
R1b is the most numerous haplogroup in Western Europe, therefore it will correlate with whatever you want. Also it will be the most probable haplogroup for monarchs, just on statistical probabilities. I'm just not sure why you can't see it?

I have a hunch that you created this thread only to diminish R1b. For some reason you have anti R1b agenda.

I have a hunch that you created this thread only to diminish R1b. For some reason you have anti R1b agenda.

Taking an association with homosexuality as negative is something only a bigot would do, are you a bigot LeBrok?

What if I were to propose to you that I am a homosexual in grand fashion? What would your hunches lead you to believe then?

Taking an association with homosexuality as negative is something only a bigot would do, are you a bigot LeBrok?
Read my posts on a subject.

What if I were to propose to you that I am a homosexual in grand fashion? What would your hunches lead you to believe then?
How can you be gay when you are Hg I2a1? Don't you remember already, only R1b are gay!

A Mesolithic/Upper Palaeolithic European lineage I2a1-P37.2 having gay members, impossible!!!! They may have had above average testosterone levels, because of their tall stature and robust bones.

images

If anything homosexuality is more linked to the X chromosome than the Y.
Which may explain why there is homosexuality among both genders...

R1b men massacred the vast majority of haplogroup I men and stole all their women, on their own turf... imagine if R1b's were straight :LOL:

That being said, tr0ll thread is obvious.

Right there is great evidence of how twisted the minds of the far left are. Anyone who thinks differently than you is a bigot, and should not be allowed to express their opinon. Most of the world agrees that homosexuality is unnatural, and thinking so does not mean you hate gay people.

But somehow you care to comment with your assumptions pulled from thin air.

From thin air??? I have given great evidence time and time again, that gay men and women do not have the same sexual behavior as their opposite gender. You can't find a way around this, yet still assume there is some scientific explanation for homosexuality. A definite one has not been found, and if it is natural the source of it is probably very complicated.

This thread has been viewed 114738 times.

Back