Greeks have no brothers in Europe

Of course Greeks have brothers in Europe! Greece pretty much gave birth to Western civilisation, Greek colonies existed in the Italian peninsula, Anatolia, Southern Gaul etc. There still are Greek minorities in Southern Italy for example, the Greek language is Indo-European and therefore shares a common ancestry with most of the other languages of Europe, genetically speaking Greeks are close to Italians and Balkans I'm pretty sure. Besides, all humans are brothers/sisters in a way. :)

I mind, Greeks/Hellenes as a perfect mix of all this beutifull people (Haplogroups for the genetists;), applied up on exceptional landscape.Notice please: Cosmos, World - Gr/Κόσμος, = α) Universe, planets, stars, meteors, everything surrounding us or above us, etc. β) The people, the humans, the masses... all of us.But this "cosmos" (People; Stars;) give us another precious word, > Gr/Κόσμημα, = Jewell, jewellry; but in a mean of beauty and variety! There is no place in greece for nazi theories, racisms, elitisms, aryans/ bulls/ chariots... and racial purity fantasies.Greek is anyone which appreciate, our common first international language and anyone who create a Myth, a God or a Word.Greeks have "brothers" (Gr/φραττήρ ) all over the world.

That's a beautiful thing to say, I agree, Greece gave our species the wonders of theater, philosophy and much of the natural sciences, it also gave us Greek mythology and more, we're all Greek in a way. :p

This thread has been viewed 27008 times.

Back