Free and independent Kurdistan is coming soon.

Who are the moderate Sunni? Are they fighting the extremist Sunni?
Most of Kurds are Sunni and moderates. If you go with hate and discriminate persecution of all Sunnis, you will lose our biggest ally in Near East. King of Jordan is very moderate Sunni. The most populous Muslim country in the world, Indonesia with 250 million people, is sunni and moderate. Do you want to create 250 million new enemies and start war with them too? Most of Muslims living in the West are moderates too. Do you want to alienate them and give fertile ground to millions of new terrorists?

Most of Kurds are Sunni and moderates. If you go with hate and discriminate persecution of all Sunnis, you will lose our biggest ally in Near East. King of Jordan is very moderate Sunni. The most populous Muslim country in the world, Indonesia with 250 million people, is sunni and moderate. Do you want to create 250 million new enemies and start war with them too? Most of Muslims living in the West are moderates too. Do you want to alienate them and give fertile ground to millions of new terrorists?

you can add Malaysia, Lebanon the movements in Egypt that austed the fundamentalist muslim brotherhood, Tunisa who started the Arab spring and only country that worked, at present we have Libyan government forces fighting Isis there too. There are strong secular forces in Turkey. No not all Sunnis are extreme violent and fanatical. They probably have the largest fanatical extremist groups which are a large minority but saying all is injust and very incorrect. You are right.

just asked who they were, didn't say anything like discriminate or persecute
what should we do with them apart from what is done till now?

and what about the Saudis and the Turks supporting Erdogan? I believe they are Sunni too?
what to do about them? the west treats them as respectable allies, a dangerous game if you ask me

and what is the situation in Irak now? government is Shia, correct? ISIS attacks Syria and Irak because of oil and because the are Shia.
normally Shia should be protected then, but what about Iran?

so much hatred amongst each other
what stance to take?

you can add Malaysia, Lebanon the movements in Egypt that austed the fundamentalist muslim brotherhood, Tunisa who started the Arab spring and only country that worked, at present we have Libyan government forces fighting Isis there too. There are strong secular forces in Turkey. No not all Sunnis are extreme violent and fanatical. They probably have the largest fanatical extremist groups which are a large minority but saying all is injust and very incorrect. You are right.

You are not very critical.

Lybia is an example of the failed Arabic spring.
There are now 2 goevernments in Lybia who don't recognize each other.
And they were not fighting ISIS, ISIS is fighting them and now they have to defend themselves from ISIS.

Ataturk made Turkey a secular state and it was on theright track till 15 years ago.
Now under Erdogan it is derailing into a fascist-islamic state.

just asked who they were, didn't say anything like discriminate or persecute
what should we do with them apart from what is done till now?

and what about the Saudis and the Turks supporting Erdogan? I believe they are Sunni too?
what to do about them? the west treats them as respectable allies, a dangerous game if you ask me

and what is the situation in Irak now? government is Shia, correct? ISIS attacks Syria and Irak because of oil and because the are Shia.
normally Shia should be protected then, but what about Iran?

so much hatred amongst each other
what stance to take?

You are generalizing alot just like Mr. Donald Trump does. Now that is not sensible and very dangerous. Adolf Hitler used to generalise a great deal, saying ALL the Jews were evil and they needed to be destroyed. It was a sad story.

And they were not fighting ISIS, ISIS is fighting them and now they have to defend themselves from ISIS.

I thought it was you asked in post above "Who are the moderate Sunni? Are they fighting the extremist Sunni?" So Sunni fighting Libyan forces fighting Sunni Isis is not good enough for you?

Ataturk made Turkey a secular state and it was on theright track till 15 years ago.

And what makes you think that Erogan has no opposing forces in Turkey?

Again, I've yet to see any real threat against "Muslims" in the west. There has been maybe 1 or 2 physical assaults on women wearing a hijab by some lowlives which should not be tolerated at all. There was I think an arson and a handful of graffiti cases on mosques too. In the grand scheme of things, this is minimal compared to 3000+ murdered in the Twin Towers by Islamic extremists, and the San Bernardino shootings and smaller crimes throughout USA. Who are the real victims here? How many Muslims have died in the US from so-called "fear mongering"? Stats please.

The bottom line is the west should not be pushed around by threats of creating "enemies" by religious extremists. If you think for one minute someone drawing a cartoon of Mohammed or Jesus or whoever, is valid grounds to incite terrorism due to perceived "alienation", then I cannot agree with this at all. The West will NOT be pushed around by religion of any sort.

Islam will not fight West and USA, they conqured it,
at Quran it is written that the world will drop to Allah's hands

and the Torah (and old testament in the Christian bible says:-
Zechariah 8:22–23

22 ‘So amany peoples and mighty nations will come to seek the Lord of hosts in Jerusalem and to bentreat the favor of the Lord.’
23 “Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘In those days ten men from all the 1nations will 2agrasp the3garment of a Jew, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.” ’ ”

Now now, how terribly confusing these prophets can be . And athesist and non believers have to put up will all this. I think religions are very dangerous if you take them seriously and please lets not shut up people by crying offence and revenge....just a little common sense needed. There we go....Im getting good at breaking taboos.

The bottom line is the west should not be pushed around by threats of creating "enemies" by religious extremists. If you think for one minute someone drawing a cartoon of Mohammed or Jesus or whoever, is valid grounds to incite terrorism due to perceived "alienation", then I cannot agree with this at all. The West will NOT be pushed around by religion of any sort.

Well said .......

Again, I've yet to see any real threat against "Muslims" in the west. There has been maybe 1 or 2 physical assaults on women wearing a hijab by some lowlives which should not be tolerated at all. There was I think an arson and a handful of graffiti cases on mosques too. In the grand scheme of things, this is minimal compared to 3000+ murdered in the Twin Towers by Islamic extremists, and the San Bernardino shootings and smaller crimes throughout USA. Who are the real victims here? How many Muslims have died in the US from so-called "fear mongering"? Stats please.
Real victims? Vengeance is not the answer. There are victims on both sides already, and more will come if you and Trump have your ways. Is it better to make all Sunnis enemies and fight them all, or is it better to be a friend with moderates to fight these few extremists. There is 1.5 billion Muslims on Earth, probably 200 million with very conservative and strong anti western views, and probably 100 thousand extremist fighters and wanna be terrorists.
Pick your battles wisely.

I completely agree. I believe that freedom of expression is at most importance. For this matter we have to put up with points of view that bothers us or even hurts our feelings, to preserve values of freedom. As long as we can avoid watching or reading what we don't like, and to exercise of our freedom of choice of not to listen or watch what we don't like. So, Making fun of Mohammed or Jesus is pretty much covered by this. One should also have a freedom to voice opinion on any subject even in public settings, like a street protest. However, harming a person for different views, destroying property, harassing or even killing this person, is a big crime.

Somehow when you see things go wrong you imagine that it will continue on the wrong path to the worst possible end, to the end of the world. Please, keep in mind that things have tendency to improve, turn around and do better. Remember domestic war in Lebanon? Military junta in Myanmar? 50 years of communism in Eastern Europe? Examples are countless.

THEY WERE THERE, FRANCE RUSSIA USA, RUSSIANS AND FRANCAIS COOPERATE AND USED EVEN SAME SHIPS AND BASES TO SLEEP
DID THEY EXCHANGE ONE BULLET? NO
WHY?
CAUSE THEY COOPERATE,
cause if they were true enemies, USA would block Latakeia with 6th fleet, so Russians ships not help Assad, and russia would shoot USA airplanes with S400, so not to help Al-Nusra
but not a nose bleed, only a Russian plane drop by Turks or Turkmens,(not US), then Turks pulled back, waiting Russians to leave so to bomb with artillery the Kurds,
if they were not cooperating, USA and NATO would Drop every Russian plane that passed, cause Turkey is a Nato country, but did not,

If they do not attack each-other, it doesn't mean that they cooperate.
Even if they cooperate, it doesn't mean they are friends overall.
Also don't forget that one party can force the enemy party into cooperation.
Also if two enemies fight each-other in the long-term, they still can encounter common short-term goals for which they prefer to cooperate temporarily.

You "almost" made me cry. Is it from Lebanon TV?

You are generalizing alot just like Mr. Donald Trump does. Now that is not sensible and very dangerous. Adolf Hitler used to generalise a great deal, saying ALL the Jews were evil and they needed to be destroyed. It was a sad story.

I ask a few questions and Hitler is there.
I don't understand you.

Somehow when you see things go wrong you imagine that it will continue on the wrong path to the worst possible end, to the end of the world. Please, keep in mind that things have tendency to improve, turn around and do better. Remember domestic war in Lebanon? Military junta in Myanmar? 50 years of communism in Eastern Europe? Examples are countless.

You gave good example of Jordan and Indonesia. Do you think Turkey and Lybia are the same? Are they on the right track?

You "almost" made me cry. Is it from Lebanon TV?

Yes Lebrok.....If not mistaken there are over a million Syrian refugees in Lebanon at present.

[video]http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35817672[/video]

hmmm
so because Russia is 100 000 000 and Sunni 300 000 000 lets start war with Russia, correct?

I DONT SEE ANY MODERATE MUSLIM COUNTRY TO SUPPORT KURDS!!!!
Christmas are FORBIDEN AT INDONESIA BRUNEI BY LAW, what moderate?
BEFORE FEW YEARS MODERATE INDONESIAN MUSLIMS MASSACRE BALI
Jemaah Islamiyah search for them.
they massacre Timor Bali and all pagan areas, Today they massacre Yezidi Kurds,

his name Abu Bakar Bashir, search for him,
what moderate at Indonesia? 2002 AD massacre of Bali, few decades before massacre of Timor,
come on,

and the Torah (and old testament in the Christian bible says:-
Zechariah 8:22–23

22 ‘So amany peoples and mighty nations will come to seek the Lord of hosts in Jerusalem and to bentreat the favor of the Lord.’
23 “Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘In those days ten men from all the 1nations will 2agrasp the3garment of a Jew, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.” ’ ”

Now now, how terribly confusing these prophets can be . And athesist and non believers have to put up will all this. I think religions are very dangerous if you take them seriously and please lets not shut up people by crying offence and revenge....just a little common sense needed. There we go....Im getting good at breaking taboos.

look at #1081
if you can beat them, join them,

This thread has been viewed 639345 times.

Back