New study claims that Irishmen descended from Turkish farmers

how can you be so ignorant and say we whites are healthy cold adapted individuals while science debunks this nonsense with more and more studies which all prove the so called redheads, blondes and "white caucasian" people to be albinos and proves the less melanin you have the more degenerative diseases you have..
So light skin people are albino degenerates. I think the racist is coming out off you finally.

the snow reflects sun rays this is why scandinavians have highest skin cancer rate even in northern latitude

No, the sun is way too weak in Scandinavia during winter.
This could be rather the ozone hole which affects mostly northern latitudes.

Second, southern tourist spots like Gran Canaria are full with Brits and Scandinavians who try to get browned within only one or two weeks. This would be unhealthy for every north european, not only scaninavians.

The SLC24A5 light skin pigmentation allele,
is more in the Northern part of West Asia, in Central Europe, and in the eastern part of Brittany.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ad3mZyyUew0/Us6_OzZjb2I/AAAAAAAAJdw/PU1DxDNAei8/s1600/F1.large.jpg

http://dienekes.blogspot.gr/2014/01/slc24a5-light-skin-pigmentation-allele.html

Asians have their own light skin pigmentation allele:
  • OCA2
OCA2_labels_S.png

Asians have their own light skin pigmentation allele:
  • OCA2
OCA2_labels_S.png
I think that this another allele increased also because of Neolithic diet and lack of Vitamin D

R* became extinct and was renamed to MA-1

basal R-m207 has origins in Malaysia

basal R1 has originas in central asia

basal R2 has origins in north India

read karafet paper june 2014

It can't be because R* Mal'ta didn't carry any East Asian admix and people in South East Asia are the purest East Asians. ONGE are almost 100% ENA (Eastern non African).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R-M207

[h=2]Origins[edit][/h]This haplogroup is believed to have arisen around 24,000–34,000 years ago (Karafet 2008), somewhere in Central Asia, where its ancestor Haplogroup P-M45 is most often found at polymorphic frequencies (Wells 2001).
Haplogroup R* was found in the remains of a Palaeolithic boy MA-1 (Mal'ta) near Lake Baikal in Siberia, dating to 24,000 years ago.[1]

So light skin people are albino degenerates. I think the racist is coming out off you finally.
you again use verbal tactics to try to make asians into caucasians(which they are not!) and me into a racist..

when i speak about white people i only refer to blonde blue eyed or red haired green eyed individuals which both have a tyrosinase defect i am not speaking of brown eyed brown haired asians! why do you think blonde haired red haired blue eyed people suffer the most degenerative illnesses?! bad eyesight, bad hearing, parkinsons, autism and lot more just red this ladys article! she is caucasian red haired woman by the way so accuse her of racism when she is also just honest and scientific like me! http://www.ageofautism.com/2010/06/autism-and-redheads-the-canaries-in-the-epidemic-part-1.html

are you out fo your mind?! how can i be racist against myself when i am caucasian white man myself?! omg

Since when white people need to have light eyes and hair?! Isn't she white?
never heard of the holy roman empire of german nation where the germans/celts(described by roman writers as blonde or red haired with fierce blue eyes) mixed with the brown skinned romans and so got a little melanin?! the same was happening in russia and finnland where the slavic people mixed with local indian tribes and mongols..

I'm still waiting for the black tribe in higher latitudes, to prove your point. Keep searching.
where did i say black?! i said brown skinned people live in coldest environments! showed you lot of examples but you still ignore every fact i offered you!

Perhaps, you would like to explain, why in India only one in 100,000 is born with form of albinism, but in Europe everyone is born "albino"? Good theory can predict and explain related instances. Can yours?
because in europe albino produces a child with albino so the albinism gene is multiplied while in india an albino woman makes a child with a melanated man and so the albino gene is dominated by melanin and a normal child is born,simple logic! the same happens when a blonde english woman makes a child with an indian man..

Second, southern tourist spots like Gran Canaria are full with Brits and Scandinavians who try to get browned within only one or two weeks. This would be unhealthy for every north european, not only scaninavians.
no the study i posted from sweden says the swedish suffer skin cancer in sweden not on vacation!
secondly the northern people get winter sunburn which proves they are not adapted to cold either!

as i said seals, polar bears and all other arctic animals have dark pigmented skin even in high latitudes neither of them has blue eyes blonde hair and pale pink skin and so has neither of the eskimos, nenets, nepalese sherpas or quechua indians living in much colder climate then any caucasian whites! so this again disproves theorry about blondism blue eyes being an adaptation to low uv cold climate..

instead blondism and oca2(blue eyes) is found in every albino in the world regardless of culture or phenotype!
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000b5SWZYsuoDs/s/750/KK-1000816.jpg

what do you think sunglasses were invented for fashion?! no for albino people to substitute the lack of melanin in their eyes and skin(sunscreen)! 90% of people i know whether in my family or friends who have blue eyes must wear glasses my good friend is an optician by the way and majority of his customers are blue eyed..

I think that this another allele increased also because of Neolithic diet and lack of Vitamin D

It did not develop this way. There may be some other explanation.

Apparently nobody here realizes that Science isn't always accurate and is based on several perspectives. And sometimes Science can be invalid or contradict itself with a newer study. I believe that Science and Evolution may explain more about biology than say Creationism; though.

The Greeks debated this Milleniums ago; well in advance. It doesn't matter if you are a believer in Science/Evolution or a believer in Creationism; you're still a follower, either way. (I think Plato tried to prove that illusions are real. But philosophers like Schoppenhauer and Nietzsche attempted to discredit him.)

the snow reflects sun rays this is why scandinavians have highest skin cancer rate even in northern latitude so this again disproves your adaptation to cold nonsense! this just proves a light brown complexion as the eskimos and siberian indians have it is also beneficial in cold environment!

the inuit eskimos etc. are medium brown to light brown and have all brown or black eyes and hair so they are far from being albinos! the polar bear, seal etc have all dark skin and brown eyes not blue eyes and pinkish skin!

they(eskimos etc) also get no skin cancer and rickets in comparison with us supposedly cold adapted whites so what is your poiint here, you disproved nothing..
to categorize nonwhites as whites will not help you to elevate the numbers of whites in the world, because neither latinos, nor asians nor ethiopians or arabs can be considered white "caucasians", neither of them have blondism and blue eyes (except their albinos)
blondism and red hair is found amongst albinos of all cultures and phenotypes and it is not a marker of some imaginary distinct race
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...in-Peru-and-America-including-the-blonde-ones

man are you serious? thermal advantage of course proves and has to do with the fact that brown skinned indians living in 4000 meters high mountains are more cold resistant than whites which further proves white skin blue eyes and blonde hair are not an adaptation to cold but simply tyrosinase defect (oca1b) also called albinism type 2

the chinese are not white, their complexion varies between yellowish brown and medium brown, and so is the complexion of mostly all asian people and siberian indians and eskimos and inuits! do not try to count them as blonde pinkish blue eyed(whites) just to hide we make up 8% of the world population because the rest has yellowish brown to dark brown skin and eyes!!!

so these people whom our eurocentrists try to claim white are in fact brown eyed dark haired yellowish brown skinned haplogroups N and C !!! these are yellowish brown to medium brown not white.. so please correct your skin map

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3f/Haplogrupo_N_(ADN-Y).PNG
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...on_of_Haplogroup_C-M217_Y-DNA_-_worldwide.png

people who falsify studies and maps to fit their agenda should realise it will not secure them from being exposed by truth which results from honest research
I agree with you. I believe that fair skin came as a result of genetic mutation. (albinism) Not environment or diet during the Neolithic. This theory is inane and ridiculous to me. There are Neanderthals older than 20,000+ who's genome has been documented to them carrying blonde and red hair. People with fair-skin did not develop this skin color during the Neolithic, due to diet and a lack of Vitamin D.

It does not explain why American indians, who are theorized to be related to Eskimos/Inuits as well as East Asians; somehow developed darker skin.

I agree, the frequency seems to correlate with the area of east asia where agriculture began.

So to conclude , are they saying the irish came via central asian turkic people ................a people that did not arrive in modern turkey until 1600 years ago?

It can't be because R* Mal'ta didn't carry any East Asian admix and people in South East Asia are the purest East Asians. ONGE are almost 100% ENA (Eastern non African).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R-M207

?

Mal'ta is associated nearly equally with the americas ........he does carry Asian admix

read the karafet 2014 paper and not the karafet 2008 paper ................there is nearly 8% of R-M207 in malysian and south-east asian area.
If R haplogroup sisters and brothers are M, S and Q .......the only place where S is in south-east asian and futher south, is it logical , Karafet is correct R was born in Sundaland

Sickness from genetic mutation is no joke. However you connecting albinizm to your fantasy world is.
You are suggesting, with this theory, that thousands of people died because they could not resist Skin Cancer because they did not develop fair-skin like their relatives; during the Neolithic. Before most races came into existence..

This theory that humans developed fair skin because of diet and a lack of Vitamin D is more of a fantasy than Albinism is; if you ask me.

How do you explain the genetic mutations of Native American indians and Eskimos/Inuits of Russia? They are theorized to be relative to one another. Don't tell me the North American continent was as hot as Africa. Or even Russia. Native Americans and Siberians are relative; but did Native Americans come afterwards? Or before? How come Native American indians have darker skin?

No, the sun is way too weak in Scandinavia during winter.
This could be rather the ozone hole which affects mostly northern latitudes.

Good observation. Increased cases in Scandinavia might be due to vacationing in hot places and getting burned. In fashion since 60s. The getting burned, first day on vacation, is most damaging to the skin and causes cancer.

?

Mal'ta is associated nearly equally with the americas ........he does carry Asian admix

read the karafet 2014 paper and not the karafet 2008 paper ................there is nearly 8% of R-M207 in malysian and south-east asian area.
If R haplogroup sisters and brothers are M, S and Q .......the only place where S is in south-east asian and futher south, is it logical , Karafet is correct R was born in Sundaland

Karafet's 2014 paper deals with the separation of M and P from haplogroup K, thousands of years prior to the time Mal'ta 1 lived, and he argues that the split of M and P (possibly originally as a haplogroup MP) happened in a different part of the world from where Mal'ta 1 was found. His paper was not about Mal'ta 1, whose family group is ancestral to Europeans and Amerindians but not East Asians.

Karafet's 2014 paper deals with the separation of M and P from haplogroup K, thousands of years prior to the time Mal'ta 1 lived, and he argues that the split of M and P (possibly originally as a haplogroup MP) happened in a different part of the world from where Mal'ta 1 was found. His paper was not about Mal'ta 1, whose family group is ancestral to Europeans and Amerindians but not East Asians.

She

and Mal'ta has no association with modern people............

She

and Mal'ta has no association with modern people............

If you haven't had a chance to read "Refined structure in haplogroup K-M526, Karafet et al. 2014", which is behind a paywall, you can read what Dienekes has to say about it on his blog. It has nothing to do with the discussion about MA-1 and his relationship to Europeans and Amerindians that you can also find on that blog.

you again use verbal tactics to try to make asians into caucasians(which they are not!) and me into a racist..
You have reading with comprehension problem, and chronic jumping to conclusions. I was talking about lighter skin people, that includes light olive skin, light brown of North Asia and North America. Go back to my posts and check it out. Somehow you assumed I was talking only about Caucasians only. Don't blame me for this, but your lack of comprehension.

when i speak about white people i only refer to blonde blue eyed or red haired green eyed individuals
Oh, you have your own definition of white people, lol. No wonder you can't communicate thoughts with outside world.

why do you think blonde haired red haired blue eyed people suffer the most degenerative illnesses?! bad eyesight, bad hearing, parkinsons, autism and lot more just red this ladys article! she is caucasian red haired woman by the way so accuse her of racism when she is also just honest and scientific like me! http://www.ageofautism.com/2010/06/autism-and-redheads-the-canaries-in-the-epidemic-part-1.html
Bull shit.

are you out fo your mind?! how can i be racist against myself when i am caucasian white man myself?! omg
Like a masochist. Why would people hurt themselves?

never heard of the holy roman empire of german nation where the germans/celts(described by roman writers as blonde or red haired with fierce blue eyes) mixed with the brown skinned romans and so got a little melanin?! the same was happening in russia and finnland where the slavic people mixed with local indian tribes and mongols..
The point is you can't explain existence of light skinned Japanese or Inuits. Farthermore you ignoring mutations on other genes responsible for depigmentation.

where did i say black?! i said brown skinned people live in coldest environments! showed you lot of examples but you still ignore every fact i offered you!
You showed me tanned people. By this "science" even europeans are brown. In contrast, I showed you the untanned people and they had lighter skin. Don't you remember?
And yes, you said black people lived in England and Europe in antiquity.
During the time of Tacitus, Germans inhabited Caledonia (Scotland), the rest of Britain was inhabited by Blacks, they were the original settlers of Britain, and STILL BLACK!
3) Whites did NOT bring agriculture to Europe, Blacks from the South did, and they did NOT turn White.

because in europe albino produces a child with albino so the albinism gene is multiplied while in india an albino woman makes a child with a melanated man and so the albino gene is dominated by melanin and a normal child is born,simple logic! the same happens when a blonde english woman makes a child with an indian man..
What?
1. How come in India, or any other country of similar latitude, albino don't make kids with albino only, like in Europe?
2. Why this process only happens in higher latitudes?
3. Also you need to explain what happened to this dark brown/black people who lived in Europe? This albino people ate all black people?
4. Shouldn't we have mixed populations, of white and brown, over the whole globe by now? Or shouldn't we have one medium brown people only regardless of latitude?

no the study i posted from sweden says the swedish suffer skin cancer in sweden not on vacation!
lol, this is precious. Cancer starts from accumulative skin damage, not acute skin damage. It is not happening right away on vacation. You need to burn your skin multiple times on vacation, when you are young, to possibly get a skin cancer at later age.

secondly the northern people get winter sunburn which proves they are not adapted to cold either!
I hoped that by now you got the difference between cold air and UV intensity. These are not the same things! Comprehension, comprehension, comprehension!

as i said seals, polar bears and all other arctic animals have dark pigmented skin even in high latitudes neither of them has blue eyes blonde hair and pale pink skin
They all have blond hair, right? lol You can't see the obvious even if it stares in your face. As I said, comprehension problem. Some have blue and green eyes:
baby_polar_fox__3_by_woxys-d3i1gop.jpg

33582-Baby-Arctic-Fox.jpg

They have perfectly good vision for hunting and don't need sunglasses, even in winter.

Skin colour doesn't matter because it is hidden under thick coat and never sees sunlight, and doesn't need to produce vitamin D.

instead blondism and oca2(blue eyes) is found in every albino in the world regardless of culture or phenotype!
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000b5SWZYsuoDs/s/750/KK-1000816.jpg
Good point, so why we aren't they the same colour by now around the planet! Instead black people live by equator and lite skin closer to poles. This agrees with UV/skin colour index.

what do you think sunglasses were invented for fashion?! no for albino people to substitute the lack of melanin in their eyes and skin(sunscreen)! 90% of people i know whether in my family or friends who have blue eyes must wear glasses my good friend is an optician by the way and majority of his customers are blue eyed..
bulshit. Could you post your statistics for verification?

Last edited:
You are suggesting, with this theory, that thousands of people died because they could not resist Skin Cancer because they did not develop fair-skin like their relatives;
Oh, you think that white skin prevents people from getting cancer? This is a novel approach I must say. Till now there was a consensus, and common knowledge, that black skin protects us from getting skin cancer.
Could you tell us where did you get your information?

during the Neolithic. Before most races came into existence..
Do you believe all races popped up in or after Neolithic?

This theory that humans developed fair skin because of diet and a lack of Vitamin D is more of a fantasy than Albinism is; if you ask me.
Explain why people are segregated, dark brown around equator and light brown in higher latitudes? I never heard about a law telling people to settle in geographical locations according to skin tone. Did you?

How come Native American indians have darker skin?
Here is picture one picture with Inuit people one with Native Mexicans. Guess who lives in conditions with higher UV index. Do you see difference in skin colour?
inuit-kids.jpg

KidsOnSwing6855.jpg

Oh, you think that white skin prevents people from getting cancer? This is a novel approach I must say. Till now there was a consensus, and common knowledge, that black skin protects us from getting skin cancer.
Could you tell us where did you get your information?

Do you believe all races popped up in or after Neolithic?

Explain why people are segregated, dark brown around equator and light brown in higher latitudes? I never heard about a law telling people to settle in geographical locations according to skin tone. Did you?

Here is picture one picture with Inuit people one with Native Mexicans. Guess who lives in conditions with higher UV index. Do you see difference in skin colour?
inuit-kids.jpg

KidsOnSwing6855.jpg
I didn't say that. You suggested it.

The obsolete, silly and ridiculous "Neolithic fair-skin" theory also suggests it.

Edit: Re-analyze everything you've said. And you are making assumptions towards me. You have contradicted yourself LeBrok.

"Do you believe all races popped up in or after Neolithic?"

I don't know. But I doubt it.

This thread has been viewed 112518 times.

Back