Migration routes of E and other haplogroups...

SuperStalin

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Serb ( Montenegro )
Y-DNA haplogroup
E1b V13
My theory is that E originally appeared in the area roughly of today's Iranian plateau, and then moved back into Africa in two major waves ( during the mesolithic as E1a, and later, during the neolithic as E1b ).

75.000 years ago DE arrived into what's today known as Pakistan ( roughly ). 60k years ago this haplogroup split into D ( which moved eastwards, into India, Tibet, Siberia and Japan ),
while haplogroup E appeared westward, and then entered Africa through Egypt in the two waves I mentioned earlier, but also migrated into Anatolia and the Balkans.

Haplogroup CF also split into C - who moved eastward into China and Australia... while F continued northward, splintering into G, Q, N and everyone's favourite R :)

It's not weird that some haplogroups don't exist today in their place of origin - because it already happened to paleolithic hg C in Spain.
It's also not weird that people migrate back into Africa, because it happened a lot of times, from more recent conquests of the British empire, back through romans, greeks, phoenicians, berbers, and bronze age
R1b raiders who migrated all the way from central Asia through Egypt, and into Chad.

I also made a map, but can't post it because I don't have enough posts.

This thread has been viewed 2698 times.

Back