The Balkans as the Gateway to Europe

no they are not, there is huge overlap between serbs and rum/bulgarians, while only few stretch to the edge of bosniaks, probably bosnan serbs who today live in serbia, because there is lots of migration of bosnian serbs to serbia

Besides their native base was the same, tracians, during age of byzantium, serbs were belived to be tribali by greek historians, a tracian tribe, also first Serbian state Rascia is teritorialy the same Tracian tribali teritory

That's not what the actual study says. Look better at the ADMIXTURE analysis.

not true, and bosnian croats cluster with croats, and serbs dont cluster with bosniancs, but with romanians and bulgarians, only bosnian serbs are near bosniacs because of serbification, and mixing

Serbs=east balkan

share roots with bulgarians and romanians because of thracian natives

Nonsense. That would make Serbians being Bulgaro-Romanian in the beginning. And who would be Serbs then? The people who settled in Croatian and Bosnia according to DAI? So in 19th century we would have Croatia and Bosnia which would be ethnic Serbs, and Serbia which would be ethnic Romanians and Bulgarians. And that would yield for Bulgarians and Romanians in Serbia thinking that they are Serbs, and doing Serbification of people who are real ethnic Serbs that were Croatized in Bosnia?!

Nonsense. That would make Serbians being Bulgaro-Romanian in the beginning. And who would be Serbs then? The people who settled in Croatian and Bosnia according to DAI? So in 19th century we would have Croatia and Bosnia which would be ethnic Serbs, and Serbia which would be ethnic Romanians and Bulgarians. And that would yield for Bulgarians and Romanians in Serbia thinking that they are Serbs, and doing Serbification of people who are real ethnic Serbs that were Croatized in Bosnia?!

Are we all looking at the same admixture analysis?

Bosnian Serbs, Bosnian Croats, Bosniaks and Croatians are virtually indistinguishable.

Serbs and Montenegrins are virtually indistinguishable and differ from the prior group only in having slightly more "Near East". (which of course is not Near East at all, other than that it is a marker of the Neolithic (EEF), which the authors have proved. Some "EEF" is also, of course, present in the Med component and the "eastern European" one as well.)

Macedonians, Bulgarians and Romanians have a little more, and Kosovars a little more yet.

However, to the eye of an outsider, and, I would think, to geneticists, these are extremely minor differences, especially in terms of the western Balkans. Political and religious divisions are superimposed upon a genetic similarity.

I also don't see how this bickering over the precise boundaries and movements of ancient tribes is helpful. We have the admixture analysis of the modern inhabitants to tell us about similarities and differences. How the very similar sub-clusters were formed is a different issue and will only be solved by ancient dna.

I am tired of this guy,

someone explain him that Albanians have 60% Slavic mtDNA.

Really?
http://ellines-albanoi.blogspot.com/
Here you can find answers of your questions. Starting from Leon Zguro, Klada, Shpata, Kolokotronis, Diakos, Miauli,Mani etc, etc, etc, a very long list. All this most important personalities of your country with, as you say "60% Slavic mtDN".
Very curious the story of your country.
Sorry it`s not in english, is in greek maybe Yetos will translate something for us.
You should thank me Yetos.

Really?
http://ellines-albanoi.blogspot.com/
Here you can find answers of your questions. Starting from Leon Zguro, Klada, Shpata, Kolokotronis, Diakos, Miauli,Mani etc, etc, etc, a very long list. All this most important personalities of your country with, as you say "60% Slavic mtDN".
Very curious the story of your country.
Sorry it`s not in english, is in greek maybe Yetos will translate something for us.
You should thank me Yetos.

pfffffffff
right all were Albanians, no Greeks, are you satisfied now?
even Pontian Greeks origin from Albania, Gracani are from Albania, and Alexandreia was Albanian community, even karamanlides were Albanians from Karaman Turkey,
Greek is not a language but Albanian dialect,
does this satisfy you?
you made kolokotronis an Albanian although in his memories say different, but ok he was,
Are you satisfied?

@moderator
move this crup somewhere else,

even Pontian Greeks origin from Albania, Gracani are from Albania, and Alexandreia was Albanian community, even karamanlides were Albanians from Karaman Turkey,

No, pls.They keep for yourself no need for them. Different from us.

[h=3]2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup - Argentina v Greece 71-79[/h]Congratulations Greece
Best player for Greece Kaimakoglou, in the foto:

0.jpg

[h=2]Etymology[/h]Kaimakoglou

The word kaymak has Central Asian origins, possibly formed from the verb kayl-mak, which means melt and molding of metal in Mongolian.[2] The first written records of the word kaymak is in the well-known book of Mahmud al-Kashgari, Kutadgu Bilig.[2] The word remains as kaylgmak in Mongolian, and with small variations in Turkic languages as qaymaq in Azerbaijani,[3] qaymoq in Uzbek,[4] каймак in Kyrgyz,[5] kaymak in Turkmen.[2] However in these languages noun form of the word is not reserved for the produced end product, but it refers to the clot of any milk formed after boiling.

Oglou is turkish= son english

No, pls.They keep for yourself no need for them. Different from us.

and I? i am living in central Makedonia what am I?

plz tell me what am I? :grin:

Probably, 80% an proud discendent of Zhelyu zheliev and 20% Sarakachan, or kutchovlah.

Your case is very complicate, because after Turkey , Greece is the most multiethnic country in Europe.

Probably, 80% an proud discendent of Zhelyu zheliev and 20% Sarakachan, or kutchovlah.

HAHAHAHA

wow
I am a Slav MAkedonian and Aromani? wow, next time I 'ltry to remember, I must learn Bulgarian and Armanesti.
in our village live 2 Arbanites from Moschopolis,
what are they?

HAHAHAHA

wow
I am a Slav MAkedonian and Aromani? wow, next time I 'ltry to remember, I must learn Bulgarian and Armanesti.
in our village live 2 Arbanites from Moschopolis,
what are they?

Arvaniti.
Tuc meta,meta tao.

Arvaniti.
Tuc meta,meta tao.

only we name them Arbanites, cause they came from there,
their origin is Slavic from Bulgarec/Moschopolis
with System you killed expelled all minorities, and now you blaim Greeks and Serbs?
even at 1940's you attack and pillaging Greek villages and now you ask for tollerance Turk?

only we name them Arbanites, cause they came from there,
their origin is Slavic from Bulgarec/Moschopolis
with System you killed expelled all minorities, and now you blaim Greeks and Serbs?
even at 1940's you attack and pillaging Greek villages and now you ask for tollerance Turk?

We don't kill people and don't expell them . We love the minority . In South Albania we have a little greek minority,50.000 people. The majority of this people are now living in Greece, but if you go in those village you can find ridiculous situation, a big school five teachers and three pupils .
All these because we respect minority and the rules of EU .
We don't kill them like you made with cham people during WWI, 1923, 1934 and WWII.
About Moschopolis or Voskopoja, i invite you to Tess book because you see ignorant about history.
After reading book about this issue i am sure that you will react like Kolokotronis :
.... o skilos. ... o phanariotis .
.... that dog. ...the phanarioti.

We don't kill people and don't expell them . We love the minority . In South Albania we have a little greek minority,50.000 people. The majority of this people are now living in Greece, but if you go in those village you can find ridiculous situation, a big school five teachers and three pupils .
All these because we respect minority and the rules of EU .
We don't kill them like you made with cham people during WWI, 1923, 1934 and WWII.
About Moschopolis or Voskopoja, i invite you to Tess book because you see ignorant about history.
After reading book about this issue i am sure that you will react like Kolokotronis :
.... o skilos. ... o phanariotis .
.... that dog. ...the phanarioti.

And i pay taxes for the greek schools in greek minority, why your goverment don't open schools for the albanian minority in Greece? And for the other minority like slavs, kutsovlahs, turks etc? And for the new minorty created now in Greece like afgan, pakistan and indian? And i can mention other minority in Greece. Why you don't create for those people the condition of life like in other EU country ?

And i pay taxes for the greek schools in greek minority, why your goverment don't open schools for the albanian minority in Greece? And for the other minority like slavs, kutsovlahs, turks etc? And for the new minorty created now in Greece like afgan, pakistan and indian? And i can mention other minority in Greece. Why you don't create for those people the condition of life like in other EU country ?

the Greek minority schools were build By Greek goverment and my taxes,

ok mr LIEs
Albanians pay 0 lek for Greek schools,

if you want tell y
our goverment to open Albanians schools in Greece and pay the teachers,

As we build 13 Schools and we pay the about 130 teachers in Epirus, for both Greeks and Albanians there

besides the same we did in Deutschland, in Britain, in Ukraine/Crimea, in Georgia, in Pakistan, in France , Neatherlands even Australia and Argentina

you pay 0 for the Greek minority schools, which are modern, well equiped, and many Albanian child also study there.

PS
besides you make a Bulgarian, Kolokotroni an Arbaniti, Katsantoni also,
is that the pedia you teaching in Albania?

the Greek schools were build By Greek goverment and my taxes,

ok mr LIEs
Albanians pay 0 lek for Greek schools,

if you want tell your goverment to open Albanians schools in Greece and pay the teachers,
As we build Schools and we pay the teachers in Epirus
I am not speaking about private schools. I am speaking about states schools . Those schools are with my taxes.

BTW the private schools opened by greek government and private greek, are using for greek propaganda against Albania.

I am not speaking about private schools. I am speaking about states schools . Those schools are with my taxes.

BTW the private schools opened by greek government and private greek, are using for greek propaganda against Albania.

And also in university in Gjirokastra it's an branch in greek language for minority students.
Now we are not waiting from you to open university in Athens for albanians people ,just elementary schools ,A, B, C. .

WRONG,
all Greek minority schools were build by Greek Goverment
all teachers about 130-150 are paid by Greek citizens taxes
besides we re-open now and 1 school in Turkey after 1950'

Albanians Pay 0
if you want pay taxes to Albanian goverment to open schools in Greece and also pay the teachers.

besides in Athens work Albanian schools for immigrants, from times of (is that Turkish or Albanian name?) Dasvon Dervish
head manager is Lorents Koka,

Besides
the video is old, before the new schools were build
look at the situation they were left, min 1:57

ps
Albanian names
Dervish Tzelempi Muhtar !!!! no Turks at all!!!!! right west Turkey man?

WRONG,
all Greek minority schools were build by Greek Goverment
all teachers about 130-150 are paid by Greek citizens taxes
besides we re-open now and 1 school in Turkey after 1950'

Albanians Pay 0
if you want pay taxes to Albanian goverment to open schools in Greece and also pay the teachers.

besides in Athens work Albanian schools for immigrants, from times of (is that Turkish or Albanian name?) Dasvon Dervish
head manager is Lorents Koka,

I am trying to explain. I don't know what make your goverment with your money and the money of EU.
In Albania is the constitution who oblige the government.
During the communism the sistem was 8+4, with 8 year obligatory. In minority villages the state made schools for obligatory sistem and middle school. It was for albanian pupils and for minoritary pupils ,thr same. No distinction.
After the fall of comunism the sistem change, again 12years but 9+3 but obligatory 12 years, the same for albanian the same for greek. Also after the fall of comunism it was open in university of Gjirokastra an branch for minoritary students in greek. All this with albanian money. Your goverment maybe had help in riconstruction of schools . But the tale about modern schools with teachers and classes with mixed pupils albanian and greek go tell to other. Maybe you are speaking about private initiatives betwen greek goverment and vorioqipiriote siloges. But those see private initiatives . I am speaking about statal sistem,.

This thread has been viewed 52834 times.

Back