The Balkans as the Gateway to Europe

I am trying to explain. I don't know what make your goverment with your money and the money of EU.
In Albania is the constitution who oblige the government.
During the communism the sistem was 8+4, with 8 year obligatory. In minority villages the state made schools for obligatory sistem and middle school. It was for albanian pupils and for minoritary pupils ,thr same. No distinction.
After the fall of comunism the sistem change, again 12years but 9+3 but obligatory 12 years, the same for albanian the same for greek. Also after the fall of comunism it was open in university of Gjirokastra an branch for minoritary students in greek. All this with albanian money. Your goverment maybe had help in riconstruction of schools . But the tale about modern schools with teachers and classes with mixed pupils albanian and greek go tell to other. Maybe you are speaking about private initiatives betwen greek goverment and vorioqipiriote siloges. But those see private initiatives . I am speaking about statal sistem,.

that is a graduate from 1952,
was there any graduate at 60's 70's? at Hodza times? NO
then after 2000' some few new schools open, by donating from Greeks and Greek goverment.
in the video the last minute is an old school before even before the times of Hodza which not work anymore around Argyrokastron

are you talking about these school which were almost shut from communist time era?

%25CE%2592%25CE%25BF%25CF%2581%25CE%25B5%25CE%25B9%25CE%25BF%25CE%25B7%25CF%2580%25CE%25B5%25CE%25B9%25CF%2581%25CF%258E%25CF%2584%25CE%25B7%25CF%2582+%25CE%25B1%25CF%2580%25CE%25BF%25CE%25BB%25CF%2585%25CF%2584%25CE%25AE%25CF%2581%25CE%25B9%25CE%25BF+%25CE%25B5%25CF%2586%25CF%2584%25CE%25B1%25CF%2584%25CE%25AC%25CE%25BE%25CE%25B9%25CE%25BF%25CF%2585+%25CF%2583%25CF%2587%25CE%25BF%25CE%25BB%25CE%25AF%25CE%25BF%25CF%25853.png

You're telling that during communis greek minority ccould not be learn in greek language? And to prove this theory you showing me a graduate in bilingual greek and albanian. What does it mean? You are still under the effect of sedatives? Ok, what can i tell you.
I wish you a speedy recovery, in order to be able to sit in the chair.

You're telling that during communis greek minority ccould not be learn in greek language? And to prove this theory you showing me a graduate in bilingual greek and albanian. What does it mean? You are still under the effect of sedatives? Ok, what can i tell you.
I wish you a speedy recovery, in order to be able to sit in the chair.

I may also remind you the 3ple borders, and 7 000 that escape Hodza status and more than 13 000 dead in the borders.
or the cinemas that show wild African life documentaries and 'wise guys' telling the viewers that is Greece.
he gather the corn and say to people 'this goes to Greece, they are hungry', and he bought chinese AK47 4 times the male population of Albania,
even in 2000-2010 you find hidden gun storage and explode them as expired.
until 55-60 many graduates were given
how much at late 70's?

I may also remind you the 3ple borders, and 7 000 that escape Hodza status and more than 13 000 dead in the borders.
or the cinemas that show wild African life documentaries and 'wise guys' telling the viewers that is Greece.
he gather the corn and say to people 'this goes to Greece, they are hungry', and he bought chinese AK47 4 times the male population of Albania,
even in 2000-2010 you find hidden gun storage and explode them as expired.
until 55-60 many graduates were given
how much at late 70's?

For your knowledge, i am anticommunist, i hate the communist.
For my curiosity, have you read any books in your life?
How many greeks are killed in your Civil War?
And the last do you know that he Enver Hoxha, in two cases held the Greeks with bread, your people?

The authors do state that as one of their major conclusions, but it seems to me that in the body of the paper itself they spend their time trying to determine if there was significant gene flow from the Near East into the Balkans during the Ottoman occupation (they determine there was not, although there were conversions) and then do a comparison of the modern national groups.

In regard to the latter, they find that there is no difference autosomally between the Bosnian Croats, the Bosnian Serbs and the Bosniaks. In terms of the other national groups, they do see a slight difference between the Bulgarians and Romanians on the one side and the western Balkans on the other, but it doesn't look to me as if the difference is very significant. (They claim that the people of Kosovo group a little apart, but I don't see it on the admixture run. There they look just like Macedonians.)

The non-Balkan populations with which they are the most similar are the North Italians and to a lesser extent the Tuscans. The Greeks seem to group sort of just south of the Tuscans. However, I think this sample is from northern Greece. I don't think there are academic samples from the Peleponesus, for example or from Crete or any of the other islands, not to mention the Pontic Greeks.

This is the admixture run:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...1RjILhKrcXX_-45jCm9v1BgA&ust=1409763538739926

View attachment 6603

thanks for the post, I already saw this run - interesting but of weak resolution: 'mediterranean' (a sort), 'north+central european' (West' and East' mixed in it), 'arabic' (a sort) and 'caucasic', as a whole - it would have deserved more precision, I think, to get a bit more interesting yet...

we were talking about Serbs from Serbia and Montenegro and the reason why they don't cluster with Bosnian Serbs, Bosnian Croats and Bosniacs.

In Bosnia ethnic identity is determined fully by religion. Bosnian Serbs = Orthodox; Bosnian Croats = Catholic; Bosniacs = Muslim.

They cluster with each other because they are descendants of the same population which split into ethnic groups along religious lines.

They do not cluster with Serbs from Serbia perhaps because there was no major migration, but assimilation (Serbization) in Bosnia.

I expect more precise autosomoes surveys - not only the Y DNA shows big enough differences in this part of Europe but the metrics anthropology shows too big enough differences, even between Bulgarians and Romanians, even within every country, and I have more confidence today in classical anthropology than in some autosomes surveys of low resolution (for classification) where big regions are smelted on together - but every scientist is tempted to put faith only in the tools he is used to...

This thread has been viewed 52833 times.

Back