H1m

Lombard

Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know something about mtDNA haplogroup H1m? It's my maternal haplo (Bergamo province, North Italy). Thanks.

Hello, Miss Lombard. It's nice to meet you.

Haplogroup H1m is a subgroup of Haplogroup H.
Hap H is found in high frequencies in Europe (mostly Western Europe), North Africa, and Saudi Arabia. It is a fairly recent arrival to Europe, it came after the Indo-Europeeans.

Hello, Miss Lombard. It's nice to meet you.

Haplogroup H1m is a subgroup of Haplogroup H.
Hap H is found in high frequencies in Europe (mostly Western Europe), North Africa, and Saudi Arabia. It is a fairly recent arrival to Europe, it came after the Indo-Europeeans.

I'm a man, actually, H1m is my maternal side. And I don't think H-H1 is a recent arrival since looks quite palaeolithic and very European. I need info on H1m though.

I'm a man, actually, H1m is my maternal side. And I don't think H-H1 is a recent arrival since looks quite palaeolithic and very European. I need info on H1m though.
Hi - I just found out I am H1M. My grandmother was a foundling - given away at St. Mark's church in Venice, Italy. None of my matches are Italian so I was interested to see your post.

Hello Lombard. My name is Rodrigo, I live in Brazil. I am also H1m. The information I have is that my 3rd great grandmother lived in Carvarzere (VE).

Hello, does anyone know something about mtDNA haplogroup H1m? It's my maternal haplo (Bergamo province, North Italy). Thanks.

Hello Lombard. I live in south France. I am also H1m. The information I have is that my 8rd great grandmother lived in Cevennes near 1630

This thread has been viewed 15617 times.

Back