What music are you listening to?

Now playing: Interpol, Turn On the Bright Lights

Interpol_-_Turn_On_The_Bright_Lights.jpg

Why am I so addicted to PonyGirl now!? This cannot be happening
gonkity.png

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wqvTGbdPK-o&rdm=2jytwd2ge&noapp=1&client=mv-google

Newest band I've gotten into, they're from Rossiya

Been listening to him for a long time, a very misunderstood and misinterpreted man.

Last edited:
Ambient and Cyberpunk. My favorite music nowadays.

Newest band I've gotten into, they're from Rossiya

Slaughter To Prevail? I had to check to see if this is a cover of a Cannibal Corpse song lol! Let me guess....this is what can be heard when listening to this song..,

UUUUUUURRRRRGGGGHH!!!
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!I
URGH AHA! URGH A GURGGGHHH!!! BUUUURRRP!!!!!!
(In the background, drumming faster than machine gun rounds can be heard).
Death metal brings out the 20 year old in me who would buy any album that had a pentagram or zombies chewing their victims on the cd cover lol.

Well actually he's singing in Russian if you didn't know. Yeah I get what you're saying about bringing out the 20 year old in you, me it's more like bringing out the 14 year old in me. I actually listen to all kinds of different music than this most of the time. I just posted that cuz it's funny... And I can actually do these kind of vocals, it's so fun makes me feel like the Hulk or something.

Well actually he's singing in Russian if you didn't know. Yeah I get what you're saying about bringing out the 20 year old in you, me it's more like bringing out the 14 year old in me. I actually listen to all kinds of different music than this most of the time. I just posted that cuz it's funny... And I can actually do these kind of vocals, it's so fun makes me feel like the Hulk or something.
I can't do it for long, my throat can only take so much abuse...especially now that allergies are running amok.

It doesn't hurt my throat at all, after you learn the technique which takes quite a lot of practise and time, weeks even months.. the hardest thing to do is pronouncing words because you're using a lot of force with your diaphragm til the veins on your neck are bulging the more loud you're trying to scream, and you kinda lower your voice box and the tip of your tongue goes up to the roof of the mouth. And you sort of compress the air in your throat and tighten your neck muscles... that's the best way I can explain it. If I don't force it hard put less volume in it it just makes a grrrr sound like a big dog and you can manipulate the sounds with the mouth and tongue.

@Apsurdistan
I can do well when it comes to producing a high pitched growl a-la george fisher or most Scandinavian black or death metal vocalists lol. But my natural voice is quite low; in fact so low that those who hear it tend to underestimate my intelligence...lol. I'm speaking as someone who likes to solve complex puzzles and who has earned A's in calculus and physics...and an F in literature...lol

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 1189633 times.

Back