What music are you listening to?

I love this song....reminds me of the mischievous spirit I want to be after my heart refuses to beat...."as you quicken up your pace you find it hard to look again as you feel that something's theeeeereeeee"....that's how I want to torment the living...tap on the person's shoulder, then vanish and hide....I'll continue to do this to people before someone figures out how to send me back to my grave.

Thanks, I'll listen to sheer terror later. I listened to the von and possessed songs you posted and I'm very impressed with possessed (im a poet and dont know it). These days im mostly into comedic or psychedelic metal (aside from the brilliant works of Nile or Behemoth)

I feel bad for the lead singer of that band. A few years ago he was hit by a stray bullet, in the middle of a store robbery, that left him in a wheelchair. Nevertheless, he still plays live on stage, which is really awesome.

If you find yourself struggling to fall asleep, this video should help. It's a proven cure for insomnia.

Jovialis, this is a cover for one of my favorite songs!

I used to have this Dissection album, but I lost it somehow. I always really liked this rendition of Antichrist.

This is my favorite track off the Slayer album:

at 90's I played this song with friends at a 'garage studio'
also crionics

the garage belonged to a friend's father and was big, a small warehouse

we also played this

at least we tried to play such :grin:
youth days are the best (y)

I don't have a favorite Slayer song...bc there's too many awesome songs to choose from. Almost every song from them is better than most of what is out there.

I have Sepultura's "Blood-Rooted" album. Nice band

Please pay attention...to the plot...AS I kick OUT this MONSTER'S SNOT!!!

WHISKEY BOTTLES

One of the best parts is a minute into the song when he goes : yeeeeaaaaaaahhhh.

too much smoke :)

one more drink fool will drown you :) :)

^love that line

one more drink davef will drown yoooooouuuuu!!!

This thread has been viewed 1198299 times.

Back