Politics Balkanian disagreements.

You only read what your country propagandates you.

It is mistake because sources are European: Catholic Charity, Independent Catholic News and Polish NEE.

By the way, in Serbia nobody reads these sources.

Back to Kurds:
[h=1]Kurds 'repulse ISIL push' in Syria's Kobane [/h]http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/10/kurds-repulse-isil-push-syria-kobane-20141026192620718485.html

The problem is that people like Garrick like to spread an anti-albanian propaganda as much as they can.
You can clearly see this as he has done alot of times now which is not normal.The thread "To Poles, Czechs,Slovaks" is a clear proof of this, and now the same thing here.
They don't know where to attack and they start talking about religion.

Again mistake.

You can prohibit any criticism of Islam, but you make bigger problem.

On the contrary, I've written several times about the need for dialogue with Muslims.

Maybe the problem is because I openly talking about concepts as kafir or jihad, etc.

But openness has its advantages over the conversation with kid gloves, I do not fabricate, I always give sources and arguments, every Muslim if wants can have a dialogue with me, I love dialogue and I'm not against any religion nor against atheists.

Again mistake.

You can prohibit any criticism of Islam, but you make bigger problem.

On the contrary, I've written several times about the need for dialogue with Muslims.

Maybe the problem is because I openly talking about concepts as kafir or jihad, etc.

But openness has its advantages over the conversation with kid gloves, I do not fabricate, I always give sources and arguments, every Muslim if wants can have a dialogue with me, I love dialogue and I'm not against any religion nor against atheists.

Its not my mistake here, its yours.
I was the first one who said that hates the jihadist, and also everyone who goes to fight for ISIS.
I wasn't against criticizing of islam, i've done that when talking with a muslim.You didn't understand what is the problem here.
The problem is that you try and to denigrate the figure of albanians in every occasion that you have, by making them look dangerous and a threat,which you have done in other threads too, because its in the benefit of serbs if Europe has animosity against Albanians.
You spread propaganda by doing personal attacks by going off topic in threads who talk about totally different things.

I was the first one who said that hates the jihadist, and also everyone who goes to fight for ISIS.
I wasn't against criticizing of islam, i've done that when talking with a muslim.You didn't understand what is the problem here.
The problem is that you try and to denigrate the figure of albanians in every occasion that you have, by making them look dangerous and a threat,which you have done in other threads too, because its in the benefit of serbs if Europe has animosity against Albanians.
You spread propaganda by doing personal attacks by going off topic in threads who talk about totally different things.

He has convinced himself that Islam of Kurdistan is like the Christianity of the west. (Because of Serbian and Greek jealousy or fear from Turkey). One of the worst Islamic terrorist came from there (Al Kurdi). But Albanian Islam is dangerous according to these guys.
They are fretting out because Sandzak Muslims have risen and claim Illyrian ancestry which I believe is true,

it seems winter is coming,

and IS is pissed off with Kurds of Kombane,
so is calling back all the Jihadists and gives orders to the Chechens (Al Sishani) to take Kombane in the next 2 weeks

it seems like the women of Kombane manage to piss off so much the Jihadists,
and the city might pass in History as a significant battle,
after that, the winner takes all, and the looser stands alone
and Kombane will be a town symbol for the winner,

if Kurds win we might have collapse of Jihadists morale,
if Jihadists win the oposite,
but is going to be a battle full of 'martyres'.

in fact the news say that the city of Cizre has revolt against Turkish authorities, and a huge Turkish army is going there.
http://www.milliyet.com.tr/Milliyet-Tv//video-izle/Cizre-ye-askeri-sevkiyat-JEI8a0SHh1CK.html

He has convinced himself that Islam of Kurdistan is like the Christianity of the west. (Because of Serbian and Greek jealousy or fear from Turkey). One of the worst Islamic terrorist came from there (Al Kurdi). But Albanian Islam is dangerous according to these guys.
They are fretting out because Sandzak Muslims have risen and claim Illyrian ancestry which I believe is true,

Al Kurdi or Al Kirdi is a extremely common surname in Arab countries. It could(and often does) mean that far back someone had distant Kurdish origin. But yet they are at least for a century integretated part of the Arab world.

Everyone can see what I wrote.

I did not give any incorrect information, and I gave a bunch of sources.

This is what reality is, I will always give what reality is, if someone does not like he or she can go toward trace of original news.

It is clear that I gave articles and web sites about Turkish President/ex Prime Minister Erdogan and neo-Ottoman/pan Islamic politics today's Turkey (in given articles write so), Erdogan speaks about Albanians as pillar of neo-Ottoman policy on the Balkans, I gave a lot of links, if someone wants I can give more.

And this is all related to the thread because Kurdish issue in present Turkey is key of problem but and solution when Kurds achieve national affirmation.

How can people interpret Erdogan's words that Turkish soldiers will liberate Albanian lands otherwise than Turkish soldiers will make Greater Albania. Everyone can read, I only gave source:

http://balkanstory.wordpress.com/20...ers-will-help-albanians-liberate-their-lands/

Ottoman empire for 500 years downgraded Balkan countries. Neo-Ottoman and Panislamist politics today's Turkish leadership talks about aspirations to return to the Balkans.

People in Serbia are desperate if these plans succeed. Probably is similar in Greece and Bulgaria.

Israeli newspaper:

"A new and “improved” Ottoman Empire, based more strictly on the Quran and Hadiths … reflecting the misogyny, Islamic Supremacy and anti-Semitism of Sharia … appears to be the kind Erdogan is imagining and determined to establish. "

But 500 years under Ottoman empire, Islamic rule and Sharia law is enough. Never more.

People in Serbia have sympathy for Kurds.

But I can speak only in my own name.

It is matter of justice that the Kurds achieve their desires, and I am confident that they will succeed.

About Bosnians as descendants of Illyrians I can open the new thread. Really I like that such thread opens someone from Bosnia, but I am still thinking, I have a lot of materials.

If Bosnians are descendants of Illyrians it means that Illyirians were carriers of I2a haplogroup, which in the Balkans is far the least represented among Geg Albanians.

Today Bosnians make three nations: Bosniacs, Serbs and Croats. Bosnian is geographical term, not ethnic. Dividing line is by religion: Bosniacs are Muslims, Serbs are Orthodox, Croats are Roman Catholics.

It is not correct what you call Bosniacs as Muslims because Muslims are people who have professed belief in Islam.

Only Serbian/Croat hard nationalists (but I don't know for Albanian) call Bosniacs as Muslims. No, they are Bosniacs (or Bosniaks).

(I'm Tito's school, for me Slovenes, Croats, Bosniacs and Montenegrins are brothers with Serbs, I'm for brotherhood and unity.)

Bosniacs are Muslims by faith but they have their nation.

How can people interpret Erdogan's words that Turkish soldiers will liberate Albanian lands otherwise than Turkish soldiers will make Greater Albania. Everyone can read, I only gave source:

http://balkanstory.wordpress.com/20...ers-will-help-albanians-liberate-their-lands/

Ottoman empire for 500 years downgraded Balkan countries. Neo-Ottoman and Panislamist politics today's Turkish leadership talks about aspirations to return to the Balkans.

People in Serbia are desperate if these plans succeed. Probably is similar in Greece and Bulgaria.

Israeli newspaper:

"A new and “improved” Ottoman Empire, based more strictly on the Quran and Hadiths … reflecting the misogyny, Islamic Supremacy and anti-Semitism of Sharia … appears to be the kind Erdogan is imagining and determined to establish. "

But 500 years under Ottoman empire, Islamic rule and Sharia law is enough. Never more.

People in Serbia have sympathy for Kurds.

But I can speak only in my own name.

It is matter of justice that the Kurds achieve their desires, and I am confident that they will succeed.

About Bosnians as descendants of Illyrians I can open the new thread. Really I like that such thread opens someone from Bosnia, but I am still thinking, I have a lot of materials.

If Bosnians are descendants of Illyrians it means that Illyirians were carriers of I2a haplogroup, which in the Balkans is far the least represented among Geg Albanians.

Today Bosnians make three nations: Bosniacs, Serbs and Croats. Bosnian is geographical term, not ethnic. Dividing line is by religion: Bosniacs are Muslims, Serbs are Orthodox, Croats are Roman Catholics.

It is not correct what you call Bosniacs as Muslims because Muslims are people who have professed belief in Islam.

Only Serbian/Croat hard nationalists (but I don't know for Albanian) call Bosniacs as Muslims. No, they are Bosniacs (or Bosniaks).

(I'm Tito's school, for me Slovenes, Croats, Bosniacs and Montenegrins are brothers with Serbs, I'm for brotherhood and unity.)

Bosniacs are Muslims by faith but they have their nation.

Some Bosniaks say that they are of Illyrian stock ( Majority of them). They claim that they share with Slavs the language not the ethnicity. Its not Albanians who say that. If they are Illyrians its not going to make any difference for Albanians. Its like Italian and French. They share something but they are different.
Now if they are majority I2 that does not mean that all Illyrians were I2. So the haplogorups and ethnicity are not related. Southern Serbia its about 50% E-13 and J2 and Northern Serbia 90% I and R and still both sides call themselves Serbs. So haplogroups are not evenly spread through all the ethnicity.
Turkey has not promised to size Serbian lands and give it to Albania. You are making that up. No need to discuss that.
Personally i Support Kurdish independence in Iraq. Its the right thing to do, giving them what everybody has. But they are caught between big powers in the region. Without help they can't achieve that. This is my opinion but nothing is impossible. Where there is a will there is a way.

Some Bosniaks say that they are of Illyrian stock ( Majority of them). They claim that they share with Slavs the language not the ethnicity. Its not Albanians who say that. If they are Illyrians its not going to make any difference for Albanians. Its like Italian and French. They share something but they are different.
Now if they are majority I2 that does not mean that all Illyrians were I2. So the haplogorups and ethnicity are not related. Southern Serbia its about 50% E-13 and J2 and Northern Serbia 90% I and R and still both sides call themselves Serbs. So haplogroups are not evenly spread through all the ethnicity.
Turkey has not promised to size Serbian lands and give it to Albania. You are making that up. No need to discuss that.
Personally i Support Kurdish independence in Iraq. Its the right thing to do, giving them what everybody has. But they are caught between big powers in the region. Without help they can't achieve that. This is my opinion but nothing is impossible. Where there is a will there is a way.

tell that to Tzelempi imam

Israeli newspaper:

Everyone can see what I wrote.

I did not give any incorrect information, and I gave a bunch of sources.

This is what reality is, I will always give what reality is, if someone does not like he or she can go toward trace of original news.

It is clear that I gave articles and web sites about Turkish President/ex Prime Minister Erdogan and neo-Ottoman/pan Islamic politics today's Turkey (in given articles write so), Erdogan speaks about Albanians as pillar of neo-Ottoman policy on the Balkans, I gave a lot of links, if someone wants I can give more.

And this is all related to the thread because Kurdish issue in present Turkey is key of problem but and solution when Kurds achieve national affirmation.

Erdogan can say what he wants, he might even say that Turkey is going to conquer the entire Europe, why should we believe everything he says.

The Albanians have suffered alot more than you think, and more than some other people during the ottoman period, meanwhile your people were learning your language in school the albanians were oppressed and had no school for centuries.

This was one of the methods of the assimilation against Albanians.

The first Albanian school was oppened in 1887
http://www.inyourpocket.com/albania/korca/Sightseeing/Museums/First-Albanian-School_35793v

I think i already gave an explanation about the religious coexistence of the Albanians.

That is how you perceieve reality that's not how reality is, because i posted here links about the contrary of what you are saying.

Albania today is collaborating against ISIS and against every other islamic organization.

Since you are continuing with your ways, then there are things that i also have found troubling and worrying lately.

Some of the news, which also regard the war in Syria:

Serbia afraid from the serbs fighting in foreign conflicts, backs jail term.

Serbia's parliament approved on Friday jail terms of up to eight years for anyone found guilty of fighting in foreign wars, in an effort to dissuade citizens from joining ISIS and conflicts in Syria, Ukraine and elsewhere.The amendments to the criminal code may also be used to crack down on the lucrative business of mercenaries who have used their experience in the Yugoslav wars of the 1990s to fight for money in places such as Sierra Leone, Algeria and more recently in Libya.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/re...l-terms-Serbs-fighting-foreign-conflicts.html

Crimea, Ukraine: Serbian Chetnik Militias Arrive to Aide Russia

Serbian paramilitaries join pro-Russian forces in Crimea

A bunch of Serbian war veterans identifying themselves as Chetniks have joined pro-Russian troops occupying Ukraine's Crimea region. Wearing military uniforms a small unit of about five people claiming to be members of the historic Serbian nationalist guerrilla force, were seen checking cars at a roadblocks in Crimea.They had comminted war crimes and genocides in the Yugoslav Wars.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ukraine-cr...nik-militia-joins-pro-russian-patrols-1439654

Bearded men in camouflage uniforms and black fur hats and armed with knives, were checking traffic on Thursday along the busy road linking Crimea's regional capital of Simferopol and the naval port of Sevastopol. A black flag with a skull, the standard of Serbian nationalists, and a Serbian national flag fluttered in the wind alongside the Russian tricolor, bringing back images from the turbulent events of the 1990s in the Balkans.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/14/us-crimea-volunteers-idUSBREA2D0C020140314

The attrocities of the serb chetnicks in Ukraine

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/ukraine-c...-killings-23-ukrainian-102648863.html#aHpSStZ

Let's concentrate on Kurds in this thread.

I must react because a member of forum called me directly, please.

Turkey has not promised to size Serbian lands and give it to Albania. You are making that up.

Albanopolis sorry but I have to repeat some things that do not turn out that I invented.

Erdogan: Turkish Soldiers will help Albanians liberate their lands
http://balkanstory.wordpress.com/20...iers-will-help-albanians-liberate-their-lands
Erdogan: 'Kosovo Is Turkey'
http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2013/10/erdogan-kosovo-turkey.html
Albanian Turkish Alliance ("Albania is Turkey’s strategic ally in the Balkans", Erdogan)
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/albania-and-turkey-eye-strategic-relationship

Ottoman Empire Dreams: Turkish PM Erdogan claims Territories of Balkan countries belong to Turkey
http://pamelageller.com/2013/12/ott...es-of-balkan-countries-belong-to-turkey.html/
Erdogan:
"mosques are our barracks, domes our helmets, minarets our bayonets. Muslims our soldiers. This holy army guards my religion."
News:

Turkey to build Balkans’ largest mosque in Tirana

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/tu...irana.aspx?pageID=238&nid=73512&NewsCatID=351

n_73512_1.jpg

To be clear, I really have nothing against grand mosques. Maybe Enver Hoxha broke some mosques and Tirana now missing a lot of mosques. Surely with such grandiose mosques architecture in Tirana will be more beautiful.

But what emerges from these (and many other texts which someone can find in Internet, as and in books and newspapers) is some Turkish plan for the Balkans, and possible Albanian role in this. Otherwise I do not know how else to interpret these texts but I would like I am wrong. Only real and very correct, I do not offend anyone.

Erdogan can say what he wants, he might even say that Turkey is going to conquer the entire Europe, why should we believe everything he says.

For entire Europe is harder case, but for Balkans it is possible because he has military power much stronger than all Balkan countries together. His politics is neo-Ottoman (and Israeli media talk about evolution that politics towards pan Islamic). Certainly among members some nations in the Balkans cause fear. Where is today the Turkish secular state founded by Ataturk?

And return to the Kurds. Even more can be better understood position of Kurds.

Let's concentrate on Kurds in this thread.

Yes but what can someone do when the attacks are continuous!

This is the most useless thing you have posted here. Of course in Albania there is a lack of mosques, but also churches, since the communism period.

Albania is known to have different cultural and religious buldings.

If there is a project for a mosque, it is because two years ago in Tirana was build one of Europes biggest churches:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resurrection_of_Christ_Orthodox_Cathedral_of_Tirana

http://www.ocmc.org/resources/view_article.aspx?ArticleId=817

But what has to do the built of the religious heritage with all this ?

Albanian Turkish Alliance ("Albania is Turkey’s strategic ally in the Balkans", Erdogan)
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/albania-and-turkey-eye-strategic-relationship

Maybe Erdogan meant that economically. Anyways:

Albania sends troops to help US lead coalition against terrorist state ISIS.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...nd-groups-have-joined-coalition-against-isis/

But what emerges from these (and many other texts which someone can find in Internet, as and in books and newspapers) is some Turkish plan for the Balkans, and possible Albanian role in this. Otherwise I do not know how else to interpret these texts but I would like I am wrong. Only real and very correct, I do not offend anyone.

Just what i said before, a mission to spread anti-albanian propaganda as much as one can.

Im sorry i didn't see any of the plans you were saying, i just see some journalists making some imaginary schenario, theories, and what if-s.

Maybe we see things differently.

And about your low comments for Albania, just know that they have always been in alliance with the west, unlike some other countries.

There are some things that i have found exclusively disturbing lately since we all know there are some nationalists segments in the balkans who are dangerous.

Putin threatens To Support Serbia Over Kosovo issue.The threat of ''Greater Serbia''

http://www.rferl.org/content/russia-serbia-putin-us-criticism-belgrade/26640165.html

Serbian Fighters Help ''Mother Russia'' in Crimea

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/serbian-fighters-head-to-crimea

The attrocities of the serb chetniks in Ukraine

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/ukraine-c...-killings-23-ukrainian-102648863.html#aHpSStZ

''Angry'' serb huligans burn down Nato flag during Euro 2016 qualifying football match vs Albania.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-lynxnpea9e0uq-jpg-20141015-photo.html

What we can conclude by reading all of this, (and many other texts which someone can find in Internet, as and in books and newspapers) is that serbs are dangerous, clever and wanna play the double-game card.
It is just my opinion I'm not offending anyone of course. Otherwise I do not know how else to interpret these texts but I would like to be wrong.

I must react because a member of forum called me directly, please.

Albanopolis sorry but I have to repeat some things that do not turn out that I invented.

Erdogan: Turkish Soldiers will help Albanians liberate their lands
http://balkanstory.wordpress.com/20...iers-will-help-albanians-liberate-their-lands
Erdogan: 'Kosovo Is Turkey'
http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2013/10/erdogan-kosovo-turkey.html

Ottoman Empire Dreams: Turkish PM Erdogan claims Territories of Balkan countries belong to Turkey
http://pamelageller.com/2013/12/ott...es-of-balkan-countries-belong-to-turkey.html/
Erdogan:
"mosques are our barracks, domes our helmets, minarets our bayonets. Muslims our soldiers. This holy army guards my religion."
News:

Turkey to build Balkans’ largest mosque in Tirana

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/tu...irana.aspx?pageID=238&nid=73512&NewsCatID=351

n_73512_1.jpg

To be clear, I really have nothing against grand mosques. Maybe Enver Hoxha broke some mosques and Tirana now missing a lot of mosques. Surely with such grandiose mosques architecture in Tirana will be more beautiful.

For entire Europe is harder case, but for Balkans it is possible because he has military power much stronger than all Balkan countries together. His politics is neo-Ottoman (and Israeli media talk about evolution that politics towards pan Islamic). Certainly among members some nations in the Balkans cause fear. Where is today the Turkish secular state founded by Ataturk?

And return to the Kurds. Even more can be better understood position of Kurds.

Erdogan is a smart politician. Otherwise he would not stay that long in power. He has not made promises to take others land for Albanians. The papers are making up stories. Suppose he made such a promise. Would you believe it? Will Turkish soldiers die to make a big Albania? Don't be comical now!
As for the mosque I hope he builds it. They have taken from us for 500 yrs. If he builds it would be the first time they give. The mosques too are gods houses and I invite you to visit it.

Yes but what can someone do when the attacks are continuous!

And about your low comments for Albania, just know that they have always been in alliance with the west, unlike some other countries.

are you kidding us?

the biggest monsk, like Skender Brucaj said more than 5000 people in and how many outside, there is not such a monsk in Turkey, and just because you do not have monsk due to communism before 30 years!!! :useless:
so Turkey is paying you to make bigger monsk than she has!!!!!!!!! not any Arab or Islamic spiritual center, Turkey.

smells West Turkey, Besides you always dream the return of Ottomans to take the fortune and genocide the Greeks from 1500 and after

like the Сејдула Алили Seidula Alili !!!! Famous Albanian warrior whos body found among IS dead?, one of the richest Albanians whose banking accounts went to Institute for Albanian spiritual heritage?

sorry I am getting out of my clothes sometimes,

What we can conclude by reading all of this, (and many other texts which someone can find in Internet, as and in books and newspapers) is that serbs are dangerous

LeBrok, sorry, but I must answer.

Serbs are very dangerous? Orobpa must be Serbian plan, hm?

isis-islamic-state.png

Maybe and Andalus? Or any more.

By the way, in Serbia today (ultra) left sector is almost nonexistent. After the defeat of Yugoslav communists this sector has disappeared.

Right sector is alive but it is very heterogeneous and disparate.

Parties and organizations of right sector suffered defeats in the elections, today they have no representatives in Serbian parliament.

Today practically 100% of parliamentary parties and their members are for joining Serbia to EU.

In right sector there are lot of streams, I will list three but it is roughly, in practice much more.

1 stream. This parties and organizations want Serbia to be neutral, like Switzerland, or Norway, or something new.

2 stream. This parties and organizations want Serbia to be part of Eurasian union, they tend pro Russian option.

3 stream. This parties and organizations are similar (ultra) right comrades in the Europe, they have ultra right characteristics, Skinheads etc.

Generally these streams are on opposite sides, but on some issues they can agree.

Someone can find everything in the Serbian right sector, but it is weak and fragmented.

There are some elements of past, from the Second World War, when of some members of the right were against Nazis and others were collaborators, for example, but it is only an echo of long bygone time.

Right sector in Serbia today is much weaker than in most European countries, "the right hand" cannot takes one Serbian village (in the election), no worries, harmless.

Yes, you right that individuals from Serbia go to the various hot spots. For example, in Ukraine some Serbian fighters are on both sides, there is everything: money, adventure, ideology, etc. Their number is small. Some individuals go to Africa. In Serbia with the exception of Kosovo live about 3.7% Muslims, some of them go to ISIS. You can find individuals from Serbia in various hot places, but in small numbers, nothing spectacular.

But in Serbia will be severely punished they who go to the foreign battlefield.

Many believe that Nazism and Communism were the danger of the twentieth century. Today is 21th century and dangers are other.

Today there are opinions that Kurds are the front line of defense of the free world.

Otherwise southern Europe is close, and then on the front line are Bulgarians, Greeks, Serbs, maybe Romanians, even Hungarians, etc. It is possible, we will see development of situation.

are you kidding us?

the biggest monsk, like Skender Brucaj said more than 5000 people in and how many outside, there is not such a monsk in Turkey, and just because you do not have monsk due to communism before 30 years!!! :useless:
so Turkey is paying you to make bigger monsk than she has!!!!!!!!! not any Arab or Islamic spiritual center, Turkey.

smells West Turkey, Besides you always dream the return of Ottomans to take the fortune and genocide the Greeks from 1500 and after

like the Сејдула Алили Seidula Alili !!!! Famous Albanian warrior whos body found among IS dead?, one of the richest Albanians whose banking accounts went to Institute for Albanian spiritual heritage?

No I am not kidding anyone, I already spoke about the foreign politics of the Albanians, don't need to repeat the same things again because it gets boring.

Nobody would like the return of the Ottomans because it would be a disgrace for the peace that is trying to be achieved in the Balkans.

These stories you tell here are very enterteining.I see that in Greece they have a particular point of view for the albanians.

are you kidding us?

To much Greek government indoctrination.
Church intolerance too.
Islam is a peaceful religion of 25% of earths population. It does have its shortcomings but so do other religions.
Show some respect for other cultures and religions. USA the most powerful nation on earth, christian and has embraced many cultures and religions. The plurality of cultures enriches the world.
I am afraid that Greek government propaganda has convinced everyone in Greece, that without Greece world will go dark.
Calm down, in today's world Greece is a big village without a world salvation mission and regional importance.
Open up your minds and see Turkey realistically. 25 000 Turks a year get their PhD and masters from american universities. Imagine in other universities of Europe. As many bachelor educated people you have they have graduates. Greece is not mach for Turkey. Albanians are your competitors. They are becoming competitive in the World economy. So, don't get ought in that mosque bigotry learn how to respect!

To much Greek government indoctrination.
Church intolerance too.
Islam is a peaceful religion of 25% of earths population. It does have its shortcomings but so do other religions.
Show some respect for other cultures and religions. USA the most powerful nation on earth, christian and has embraced many cultures and religions. The plurality of cultures enriches the world.
I am afraid that Greek government propaganda has convinced everyone in Greece, that without Greece world will go dark.
Calm down, in today's world Greece is a big village without a world salvation mission and regional importance.
Open up your minds and see Turkey realistically. 25 000 Turks a year get their PhD and masters from american universities. Imagine in other universities of Europe. As many bachelor educated people you have they have graduates. Greece is not mach for Turkey. Albanians are your competitors. They are becoming competitive in the World economy. So, don't get ought in that mosque bigotry learn how to respect!

because I have my eyes open, I know what is going on in my country, BAlkans, middle East, the world
you can not blind me, or us, no matter the quantity of dust you spread to our eyes,
you choose your path, I choose my own, nothing more than mercenairies, without dignity, as before 1912

This thread has been viewed 451854 times.

Back