Politics Balkanian disagreements.

That these people only understand sheer brute force. In our case it was delivered by Russia in 1877 and then again by the Balkan Alliance in 1913.

But in your previous post, i thought you were referring to your country and not to Russia or Balkan Alliance. Year 1913 can be considered 501, 502.
Also i don't understand this harsh tone. From what i know, your country consider the Republic of Turkey an ally especially about the conflict of your country with Greece.

But in your previous post, i thought you were referring to your country and not to Russia or Balkan Alliance. Year 1913 can be considered 501, 502.
Also i don't understand this harsh tone. From what i know, your country consider the Republic of Turkey an ally especially about the conflict of your country with Greece.
No one in the Balkans sees Turkey as an "ally". I guarantee that the only reason Albania and Macedonia have any relations with them is because of mutual hostility towards Greece, but the Turks see Albanians and Macedonians as potential janissaries. Their only interest is in reconstructing the Ottoman Empire. I'm sure that Albania and Macedonia know this.

No one in the Balkans sees Turkey as an "ally". I guarantee that the only reason Albania and Macedonia have any relations with them is because of mutual hostility towards Greece, but the Turks see Albanians and Macedonians as potential janissaries. Their only interest is in reconstructing the Ottoman Empire. I'm sure that Albania and Macedonia know this.

OK Dinarid, but when we discuss politics we have to make a clear distinction between mythology and real politic.

An Albanian suggesting that Greece has problems with democracy. How cute!
You are talking with me. So stop generalizing all the Albanians, and stop insulting others, and an entire nation. If you don't have a respect for me, please respect the forum. Do you have a basic of education.

I represent here solely myself.

Le Brok, is this a serious forum! ! Or better saying: is this a civilized forum! !!!

Sent from my LG-E460 using Tapatalk

from an Albanian I was not expecting something interesting,
as always dictatoric speech instead of a didactoric,

what happened, did someone stay to live in your perfect Albanian democracy?
or they all just leave to live free in non democratic Greece ?

I do not think Houhoulis has a problem,
the problem is at your agenda,
1- There's not the Germany to gave money to albania, like they do with Greece. That's why Albania it's poor and Greece rich.

2- You are insulting every Albanian with your post. Why you hate Albanians so much?

Le Brok
This thread is an insult.
For me, for the forum, for you as a moderator, for everyone who read it, and for these who participate in it.

Why you make it?

Le Brok
This thread is an insult.
For me, for the forum, for you as a moderator, for everyone who read it, and for these who participate in it.

Why you make it?

It is. This is exactly what Balkan people do to themselves. What surprises me is that they only notice how insulting their posts are when I move them here from other threads. When I move posts here, they immediately stop posting, they refuse to continue their insults here. I would gladly never see this thread anymore, but surprisingly it does a good job to stop fights.

OK Dinarid, but when we discuss politics we have to make a clear distinction between mythology and real politic.
Oh well, I guess no reply from LABERIA. That makes sense, though, since it usually seems to be a) provocative criticism or insult, b) lack of response to any argument then fleeing, and then c) repeat all over again.

Oh well, I guess no reply from LABERIA. That makes sense, though, since it usually seems to be a) provocative criticism or insult, b) lack of response to any argument then fleeing, and then c) repeat all over again.

First of all i was surprised when i noticed that my posts were moved in this thread. It's something not common.
Second. You want to discuss with me? Well, our friend from FYROM spoke for 500 years under Ottoman Empire. I considered his post mythology and nothing to do with reality. My question to you is: Do you have any knowledge about this 500 years of Ottoman Empire in Balkan? Because i have no problem personally to discuss about this period. I hope you are well informed about this topic because i like to discuss about it. Of course, always in a civilised way. I am waiting for an answer from you.

1- There's not the Germany to gave money to albania, like they do with Greece. That's why Albania it's poor and Greece rich.

2- You are insulting every Albanian with your post. Why you hate Albanians so much?

And again Turk- Albanians are funny, just throwing mud to others,

lets the ecomonical capitals of Albania at 2015 and from 2011

2010 Greec is 1rst
2011 Greece is second with 17.% of all invesments at Albania, numbers given by the ALBANIAN STATE BANK AND INSTAT 1rst is Canada (doctor's daughter and silver shares with JP MoRGAN)
2014 again Greece is 1rst with 25.6 % and Canada is second with 16.6%

Italy is always stable 3rd with 9-14% alla that time,

lets see more
Did indeed Germany or EU gave money to Greece direct?
The answer is No,
the 'Liguid mechanization' of EU just quaranted and lend with low rate the amount of Greek investements in EU so not to make a domino effect,
over 200 000 work places moved to Bulagaria and rest EU countries due to that,
All the momorandums that Greece and EU signed with IMF supervision had to do with Greek investements / shares at EU,
for example at a North East country of EU Greek corporations owned the 30% of mobile telecomunications corporations/companies,
so EU or Germany energising the Liguid mechanism quaranted that this 30% outside Greece and to another EU country, and lend to Greece with low rate in order to have stability in Eurozone,

as you underdstand all that numbers is not only liguid help, but a trust among Eurozone to keep the prices of shares and stability of Eurozone,
the above 30% in the years if Greece is not able to pay back, changes hands and owners and passes to the ECB and EU states property according how much they gave,
for example at every 100 000 000 E EU gaves to Greece only 15% enters as liguid help to Banks,
10% is new pappernotes and coins to cut by Greek state Mint and not by other EU mint
and the rest guarantee to the loaners

PS
Thank you for giving the step to prove you that in your country NEWS ARE STRANGE!!!!

if you can not read, google it
http://news247.gr/eidiseis/oikonomi...s-ksenoys-ependytes-sthn-alvania.2471776.html
http://news247.gr/eidiseis/oikonomi...-ependyths-sthn-alvania-h-ellada.4186771.html

bye bye Turko-Cham
the capital control is to secure liguid money, that are inside and outside Greece but are Greek properties,
I as Greek tax payer I can take only a limit of my deposits either in Greece, either in Germany, either in Czech republic.
when you understand that, come back to discuss.

First of all i was surprised when i noticed that my posts were moved in this thread. It's something not common.
Second. You want to discuss with me? Well, our friend from FYROM spoke for 500 years under Ottoman Empire. I considered his post mythology and nothing to do with reality. My question to you is: Do you have any knowledge about this 500 years of Ottoman Empire in Balkan? Because i have no problem personally to discuss about this period. I hope you are well informed about this topic because i like to discuss about it. Of course, always in a civilised way. I am waiting for an answer from you.

You want to discuss in a pro Ottoman way, since Albanians benefited greatly from their mass conversion to Islam under the Ottomans.

It's quite nice that you think so highly of the Turks. Most of the Balkans, however, doesn't. You called what I said "mythology". I wasn't the one who claimed 500 years under the Ottoman yoke. The point is that they were the oppressors of Slavs, Greeks, and Albanians alike, and again, if you think highly of them that's quite nice. The intentions of Turkey, as confirmed by the statements of its officials as well as those of numerous Turks commenting on the internet, is to rebuild the Ottoman Empire. We want no part of this, and have no second thoughts about opposing all of their ambitions in our peninsula.

Last edited:
You want to discuss in a pro Ottoman way, since Albanians benefited greatly from their mass conversion to Islam under the Ottomans.
Here I'm going to disagree with you. Most Christian and atheist Albanians I've spoken with see Skanderbeg as their national hero- same for many of the Muslims- and view the Turks as oppressors. Jihadis from Kosovo and western Macedonia who wave Turkish flags don't represent Albanians. Even many Albanians who call themselves Muslims (most aren't very religious) put their religion aside when it comes to national affairs. Albanian nationalism is more important than any religious differences, which I find quite admirable. However, there is growing jihadism among Albanian Muslims, especially in Kosovo and western Macedonia (as I'm sure you're well aware). You would never see an Albanian woman from Albania wearing a hijab or tent like some in western Macedonia do. That being said, the majority of Albanians have a positive opinion of America, Israel, and the West. They also like Croatia, and there really is no love at all between Islamized Bosnia (Balija) and Albania.

Here I'm going to disagree with you. Most Christian and atheist Albanians I've spoken with see Skanderbeg as their national hero- same for many of the Muslims- and view the Turks as oppressors. Jihadis from Kosovo and western Macedonia who wave Turkish flags don't represent Albanians. Even many Albanians who call themselves Muslims (most aren't very religious) put their religion aside when it comes to national affairs. Albanian nationalism is more important than any religious differences, which I find quite admirable. However, there is growing jihadism among Albanian Muslims, especially in Kosovo and western Macedonia (as I'm sure you're well aware). You would never see an Albanian woman from Albania wearing a hijab or tent like some in western Macedonia do. That being said, the majority of Albanians have a positive opinion of America, Israel, and the West. They also like Croatia, and there really is no love at all between Islamized Bosnia (Balija) and Albania.

I guess for Macedonians, the experience with Albanians is mostly not positive. In Macedonia they are overwhelmingly muslim and the most radical muslims amongst Albanians everywhere. I know in Albania the story is different, but in Macedonia we have to deal with those wishing to establish an Islamic separatist state (called Ilirida). I think if Macedonian-Albanians toned down their Islamism and became more like Albanians in Albania, then we wouldn't have such an issue.

I guess for Macedonians, the experience with Albanians is mostly not positive. In Macedonia they are overwhelmingly muslim and the most radical muslims amongst Albanians everywhere. I know in Albania the story is different, but in Macedonia we have to deal with those wishing to establish an Islamic separatist state (called Ilirida). I think if Macedonian-Albanians toned down their Islamism and became more like Albanians in Albania, then we wouldn't have such an issue.
How sickening that they use the name of the ancient Illyrian civilization in the name of Islamism.

Tettovo area?

It's quite nice that you think so highly of the Turks.
Where do you read that i think highly of the Turks? Can you elaborate pls?
You called what I said "mythology".I wasn't the one who claimed 500 years under the Ottoman yoke.
Do you read what i have posted here? Let me repeat because this probably can help you:
Well, our friend from FYROM spoke for 500 years under Ottoman Empire. I considered his post mythology and nothing to do with reality.
Feel free to ask me to repeat my post twice, but pls don`t put in my mouth words that i have never said. There is always an reason why a country is ally with another one. Going around in forums and speak about inexistent enemies, it`s just ridiculous.
Most of the Balkans, however, doesn't. The point is that they were the oppressors of Slavs, Greeks, and Albanians alike, and again, if you think highly of them that's quite nice.
Well, as Albanian i consider the Ottomans as the worst enemy in our history. But for the rest of Orthodox Balkanites,(except orthodox Albanians and few isolated cases) i continue to call them COLLABORATORS of the Ottomans. But again here i want to repeat my question that you didn`t answer to(seems that with you need to repeat twice) do you have any historical knowledge about this period of time?
Here i want to explain another point. After the liberation from the Ottomans, we had to deal with other enemies. We do not bordering with the Republic of Turkey. So we don`t have problems with the said country. Another reason for good relations between Albania and Turkey is the fact that in Turkey live today millions of Albanians(some sources speak about 7.000.000 albanians). This are part of different albanian emigration in Turkey. But the bulk of this people are albanians expelled from their ethnic land from Greece and mostly from Serbia during the XX century. Until this country was a secular country, our relations were quite normal as with any other country. Don`t forget that we are ally in NATO. We can not continue to live with the history, but we don`t forget history. But from the moment that in this country there is an clear tentative to install an authoritarian and Islamic government, things can not be the same.
The intentions of Turkey, as confirmed by the statements of its officials as well as those of numerous Turks commenting on the internet, is to rebuild the Ottoman Empire.
And? We live in a free world. People are free to dream everything. Nations have their political and nationalistic agenda. This is very common in Balcan and not only. Just look this new Balcan country without a definitive name called FYROM. They pretend to be the descendats of Alexander The Great and they like to play with maps, including in this maps territory from neighbouring countries. The problem is not why Turkey has ambitions, because this is normal. The problem is the collaboration with their ambitions. And from history we know who collaborated with Ottomans for 500 years. I brought you an example from modern history. How many you want? Because we have to stop with this hypocrisy. The folktales related with the creation of a national identity are one thing and the reality is another.
We want no part of this, and have no second thoughts about opposing all of their ambitions in our peninsula.
First who are we? Second, try to have an clear vision of what happen. This time i will advice you to make an clear dinstiction between mythology and reality.

This thread has been viewed 453145 times.

Back