Ask the 'doctor, what says about the high counsil,
desicion,
you had you chance to get oil, but just kick it,
the 'doctor' says clearly what happened,

besides the video shows clearly,
As also the position of field 2

Hallo, we speak about field 2,

Anyway, Field 2 zone is also recognised by International laws,
the treaty would just show an agreement upon International laws.
So Rama the better can do is nothing,
except a casus beli which has no place with international sea laws,

good night Laberia,

all these are for inner consumtion in Albania and elections,
he knows that he can do Nothing,

at 2018 Greece ΕΛΠΕ and Italy Edison start pumping oil at field 2,
in a field and zone that is recogned by International law

come and start a war the answer to Rama,
It is Albania that lost the chance to drill oil outside Maritsa and Avlona ,
Not Greece,

you know that Field 2 stops the activities of the naval base of someone else there,
a forth power.
:heart:

or not?
:bored:

kisses
another hoax casus beli is nothing for Greece,

Those conversations will never become old.
It's Balkans after all, where we've learned to hate each other.

the fox is here,

but seems is not a cheap trick but for THE BIG ONE,

it seems like the Big SERBIA is about to happen replacing the ex-Yugoslavia

with Big Serbia also other 2 countries will gain
and 3 countries will lose lands,

the domino just waits for the first click/drop,

borders will change,
and the countruies that are about to enter the FOX mouth are

Croatia
Bosnia
Serbia
Monte Negro
Kossypho
Albania
Fyrom (Slavic Makedonia)
Bulgaria
Greece

Romania
Hungary
Slovenia
Turkey
seems are in the plan of FOX

a possible creation of a new one or two states is discussed

the geopolitic changes after Ruhrabaker
also seems to be expressed by Timothy Less
the bad of his proposal is that he believes that WESt left Balkans for a long period!!!!!

come on what next in Balkans, after depleted Uranium
bomb with nuclear weapons or with mother of all bombs?
Mercy,

3414898581_c1effbdea7_b.jpg

Timothy
May you suffer in Underworld if you use non accepted weapons for your purpose

so prepair a new era of poverty in Balkans
and a new era of war,
weapons and ammunition are given free

we the ones who live in Aimos peninsula
seems we are not able yet to SAY NO to WEST

Last edited:
Montenegro and its history by John Fine ( the late Medieval Balkans ...book)

- Montenegro was named after the venetian words ...monte=mountains and negro=black

- Montenegro in venetian archives referred to only the inland territory ruled by croats and serbs and had no coastal access

- Inland Montenegro fell under the dynasty of croats and serbs and was called the Principility of Zeta
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Zeta

- Venetian archives never mention anything about Montenegrian people..........there where none

- Venetian called Veneta-albania as part of coastal montenegro ( cattato and Perasto) and was settled by south dalmatian who spoke the dalmatian language
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalmatian_language
these people are genetically similar to ragusa Dalmatia ( ragusa was never under Venice )

- the term Dalmazia et Albania was a venetian term representing the military responsibility of the provvediore ........his responsibility ranged from Zagreb to Durres .........corfu fell under another provvediore and so did Istria

- Durres is the only town the venetians ruled in Albania apart from butrino for a short spell

- after the fall of the Venetian republic in 1797, the montenegrian part was controlled by the Austrians

yup

the amber Fox 2 is here,

surely she will show her face after the 12 of June,

yet something strange happened today at the big congress of Balkanic and Black sea countries
that takes place at Con/polis or Instabul today

some photos from the congress

13.jpg

18.jpg

only for those who know Balkans :wary2:

12 June, 13.00, where is the fox Yetos?

12 June, 13.00, where is the fox Yetos?

Search the news of that day Laberia, and what strange happened that Day,

No the amberfox2 was not in that congress,
I suggest search the amberfox 1
to find the amber fox 2

Vaso Cubrilovic:
The Expulsion of the Albanians - Memorandum

On 10 February 1865, the government of Prince Mihajlo passed a law on the 'Settlement of Foreigners in Serbia'. Under this law, the Serbian government granted poor colonists from neighbouring regions 1.8 hectares of arable land, 1.8 hectares of non-arable land, a house, a yoke of oxen, a cart, two goats or sheep, a sow, necessary tools and 120 grosh in cash. In addition to this, they were of course given maize for food to last them until the first harvest. One plough was provided for every two families. These fixed and movable assets were granted to the settlers for a term of fifteen years, without the right to sell them. At the end of this period, the assets became their property. For the first five years, the settlers were exempt from all kinds of government taxes. For ten years they were also exempt from universal compulsory service in the regular army and for five years from service in the people's militia. The response from all sides was such that within a few months all homesteads were taken and we were immediately able to colonize more land than we have been able to do for several years since the war. Had the government granted such favourable conditions for settlers after 1918, our situation in the Vojvodina and in southern Serbia would be much different. This is how we must act in the future, if we want to achieve success.
There are also lessons to be learned from the colonization of Toplica and Kosanica after 1878 when the Albanians were expelled from this region. The method of colonization here was laid down in the law of 3 January 1880. On 3 February of the same year, the People's Council approved an amendment to the law on agrarian relations under the motto "land for the peasants." Without hesitation, Serbia applied for its first foreign loan in order to pay Turkey for the lands taken. It did not set up any ministry of agrarian reform or costly apparatus to deal with the problem of colonization. Everything was managed in a simple and practical manner. The police distributed land to all those who were willing to work it. People came from Montenegro, Sjenica, Vranje, Kosovo, Peja / Pec etc. and, in a matter of thirty years, Toplica and Kosanica, once Albanian regions of ill-repute, gave Serbia the finest regiment of the 1912-1918 wars, the Second Iron Regiment. During that period, Toplica and Kosanica paid and repaid, with the blood of their sons, for the millions of dinars which Serbia had spent to settle these regions.

It is only by following this example and understanding what is required, sparing neither money nor blood, that our nation can create a new Toplica out of Kosovo and Metohija.
Hence, if we want the colonists to remain where they are, we must assure them of all necessary means of livelihood within the first few years and severely prohibit any speculation with the houses and property of the displaced Albanians. The government must reserve itself the unlimited right to dispose of the fixed and movable assets of the Albanians and must settle its own colonists there as soon as the Albanians have departed. This is important because it rarely happens that a whole village departs at once. The first to be settled in these villages should be the Montenegrins who, with their arrogant, irascible and merciless behaviour, will drive the remaining Albanians away. Then colonists from other regions can be brought in.
This paper deals with the colonization of southern Serbia only. The problem of the Vojvodina, in particular with the Hungarian triangle in Backa, i.e. Senta - Kula - Backa Topola, is however no less important to us. Destroying this triangle in the Vojvodina is indeed just as essential as eradicating the Albanian wedge around the Shar mountains. Tens of thousands of Hungarian farmhands have been left behind since the break-up of the big estates in the Vojvodina and constitute a great burden for the Serbian and German farm owners in the region. Some of these Hungarian and even German farm labourers and small proprietors could be sent to the south because in Backa, on the border with Hungary, they constitute a real threat, all the more so since the Serbs in Backa represent only 25% of the population.

Source:
[Taken from Iseljavanje Arnauta. Manuscript in the Institute of Military History of the Yugoslav People's Army (Vojno Istorijski Institut JNA). Archives of the former Yugoslav Army (Arhiv Bivše Jugoslovenske Vojske), Belgrade, 7 March 1937, No. 2, Fasc. 4, Box 69, 19 pp. Retranslated from the Serbo-Croatian by Robert Elsie, on the basis of an existing English version. First published in R. Elsie, Gathering Clouds: the Roots of Ethnic Cleansing in Kosovo and Macedonia, Dukagjini Balkan Books (Peja 2002), p. 97-130.]

http://www.albanianhistory.net/1937_Cubrilovic/index.html

But this is the first part, prepared and executed by Stoiadinovic. This guy prepared an other paper for Leka Rankovic and his comrades. In the middle of the WWII, when the world was burning, he was preparing other plans for the new regime. Here it is:
Vaso Cubrilovic:
The Minority Problem
in the New Yugoslavia:
Memorandum

Belgrade
3 November 1944

Vaso Cubrilovic
[signed]
University Professor

Source:
[Taken from the typescript Manjinski problem u novoj Jugoslaviji. Retranslated from the Serbo-Croatian by Robert Elsie, on the basis of an existing English version. First published in R. Elsie, Gathering Clouds: the Roots of Ethnic Cleansing in Kosovo and Macedonia, Dukagjini Balkan Books (Peja 2002), p. 149-170.]

http://www.albanianhistory.net/1944_Cubrilovic/index.html

How many "scientific" papers like this you want? We have quantity and quality. Compare your maps with these papers.

P.S.
For the curiosity of the readers, Vaso Cubrilovic was part of the terrorist comando that with an attack in kamikaze style, killed Archiduke Ferdinand causing the beginning of that human carnage called WWI.

Is it some kind of joke ???

Its Orthodox logic. Serbians are the exact same level of bat shit retard. Somehow they confuse non denomination mostly non practicing Albanian Muslims with the likes of Al-Qaeda. They seem to forget the countless atrocities they and Serbs have committed in the name of their religion. I guess they are ignorant of this double standard. So many documented cases of religiously motivated chaos, the genocide in Bosnia, and Kosova being the most recent. But, somehow Albanians who are possibly the most anti-religious people I know, are Muslim extremists. You will be arguing with a wall if you continue further with these budal.

the land and the sea of goats

imia.jpg

for those who know

You 'll take my life
but I 'll Take yours too :cool-v::cool-v:

Excuse me, but you accuse others for hate and your posts are full of hate against your neighbors, Albanians and Macedonians.
Let me give you an advice before suffering some stroke of apoplexy. Take a plastic sword, go in front of the mirror and tell to yourself: "I am a greek. I am direct descendant of one of the members of Sacred Band of Thebes, who fought like lion against the barbarians." I am sure you will feel better after this and will also help you to believe that you are a pure greek.
P. S.
Why you insist so much with this, Enver Halil Hoxha? What's the point? For example your last president Karolos Papoulias was the son of greek general Gregorios Papoulias. This greek Gregorios was the son of an Albanian muslim named Suleiman. And this muslim Albanian Suleiman was the son of Tahir Papoulias, an Albanian officer of the Ottoman army killed by a "greek" heroe named Marko Boçari.
Don't forget the sword.
After many months I somehow got drawn back into this via an email, so I decided to respond to the above.

Laberia, you did not act on my invitation. I wanted you to extol the Albanian virtues that Greeks in their stupidity have overlooked. So, here I will be explicit in what can clear the air and give Albania, and Albanians their due. For each category, please list the Albanian achievements that Greeks and other lesser beings have overlooked. The time period to cover is from roughly the 2000 BC/BCE to present, or start earlier to make your case. The categories will look familiar as I cited them earlier. Here goes (again, please list Albanian achievements in each category):
World renowned philosophy
World renowned literature
Enlightened democracy
Pace-setting mathematics
Colonization (giving rise to expansion of western civilization)
Instances of providing the lingua franca in the (eastern) world
Societal/cultural takeover of the Roman world
Language of the Good News (the Christian New Testament)
Instances of being lackeys
Instances of being mercenaries
Regional pasha or two
Giving rise to the Belushi brothers.
Cult of personality featuring Enver Halil Hoxha

I suspect you'll do better the further down the list you go.

Laberia I haven't said anything hateful. I have expressed complete indifference with anything Albanian, except the Belushi brothers, and any Greeks or Orthodox Christians (any Christians, really) living in Albania. It is the indifference that drives you crazy.

Last edited:
After many months I somehow got drawn back into this via an email, so I decided to respond to the above.

Laberia, you did not act on my invitation. I wanted you to extol the Albanian virtues that Greeks in their stupidity have overlooked. So, here I will be explicit in what can clear the air and give Albania, and Albanians their due. For each category, please list the Albanian achievements that Greeks and other lesser beings have overlooked. The time period to cover is from roughly the 2000 BC/BCE to present, or start earlier to make your case. The categories will look familiar as I cited them earlier. Here goes (again, please list Albanian achievements in each category):
World renowned philosophy
World renowned literature
Enlightened democracy
Pace-setting mathematics
Colonization (giving rise to expansion of western civilization)
Instances of providing the lingua franca in the (eastern) world
Societal/cultural takeover of the Roman world
Language of the Good News (the Christian New Testament)
Instances of being lackeys
Instances of being mercenaries
Regional pasha or two
Giving rise to the Belushi brothers.
Cult of personality featuring Enver Halil Hoxha

I suspect you'll do better the further down the list you go.

Laberia I haven't said anything hateful. I have expressed complete indifference with anything Albanian, except the Belushi brothers, and any Greeks or Orthodox Christians (any Christians, really) living in Albania. It is the indifference that drives you crazy.
Why don't you start listing some Greek achievements that aren't done 3000 years ago?

Why don't you start listing some Greek achievements that aren't done 3000 years ago?

To paraphrase that great 21st century philosopher, Noel Gallagher, you are like a man with a fork in a world of soup.

in the christian new testament we read
'πορευθεντες μαθητευσατε και κυρηξετε το ευαγγελιον πασα τα εθνη'
' now go, and teach, and preach the evangelium to all nations'
same is in Quran, only in Quran is more intolerant to infidels,
yet historically in the name of 1 god, genocides happened.

Genocides happened before that in the name of Pagan societies as well.

Things are getting worst,
and more complicated,

Orange light in all evolved countries,

they know who,
Amber Fox is not ready yet,
by the end we have the big boom,

for those who know about the 'nest' in balkans
yesterday was a big gathering somewhere,

ΑΕΡΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑ ΑΑΑΑΑΑ.

or you prefer the ancient scream

ALALALALALALALALALALAAAAA

giving the orders,
searching for the mood,
seeking alliances

Yetos Trying to parse your cryptic line of thought. Via internet resources, "Aimos peninsula" = Balkans. "Amber Fox" refers to a 2001 eponymous NATO operation to separate Albanian minority from the Slavic majority in FYROM. Presumably "Amber Fox 2" is some NATO involvement in FYROM.

But, I do not know what is meant by the 'nest' in the Balkans/Aimos peninsula. And do not know why Amber Fox 2 is not ready. And why June 12, 2017 has some significance.

https://www.nato.int/fyrom/tff/home.htm
http://www.dw.com/en/the-amber-fox-now-speaks-dutch/a-583958
note date:
http://www.dw.com/en/new-macedonian-government-boldly-demands-brussels-attention/a-39219971
Balkan news June 12 2017:
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/the-balkans-today-12th-june-16th-june-2017-06-12-2017
article about Russia, the Balkans and a hornet's nest:
http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-hornets-nest-in-the-balkans-2017-3

All for better understanding and harmony.

Yetos Trying to parse your cryptic line of thought. Via internet resources, "Aimos peninsula" = Balkans. "Amber Fox" refers to a 2001 eponymous NATO operation to separate Albanian minority from the Slavic majority in FYROM. Presumably "Amber Fox 2" is some NATO involvement in FYROM.

But, I do not know what is meant by the 'nest' in the Balkans/Aimos peninsula. And do not know why Amber Fox 2 is not ready. And why June 12, 2017 has some significance.

https://www.nato.int/fyrom/tff/home.htm
http://www.dw.com/en/the-amber-fox-now-speaks-dutch/a-583958
note date:
http://www.dw.com/en/new-macedonian-government-boldly-demands-brussels-attention/a-39219971
Balkan news June 12 2017:
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/the-balkans-today-12th-june-16th-june-2017-06-12-2017
article about Russia, the Balkans and a hornet's nest:
http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-hornets-nest-in-the-balkans-2017-3

All for better understanding and harmony.

Let him who have understanding, recogn.

Here is a thread that was left open and uninterrupted by eupedia moderators for 2 years. And it was only closed by "Taranis" once a bunch of pissed off Albanians started commenting.

LINK: https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threa...up-and-linguistic-similarity?highlight=dejavu

It is literally filled with 99% pure untrue garbage. Yet none of it was called out, it was even encouraged...

The member "dejavu" contributes made up propaganda against albanians with such idiotic stuff such as:

"The Albanians call themselves "Shqip-tari". This name is not Indo-European in origin and contains in it the Ural-Altaic suffix "ar" or "tar". Much like: "Khaz-AR", "Av-AR", "Magy-AR", "Bulg-AR", "Hung-AR", "Ta-TAR" - "Ship-TAR" CHECHENIA=ICHQERIA
ALBANIA=SHQIPTERIA"

This is a common LIE that originated on STORMFRONT and is 100% FALSE.

The suffix -tar in albanian is literally the same indo european suffix -er in english (work-er, build-er)

The suffix -eria (enia in Gheg dialect) is the same as indo-europe -inia as in Sard-inia

Literally every point on his list is either a lie, distortion, fabrication, misrepresentation, etc.

It's crazy. Equally crazy and made up are Garrick's totally false berber-albanian language ties and all the
so called "neutral" members that just say things like "interesting, makes sense."

This thread lasted 2 years, and was opened 7~ years ago.

Also, some of these people are still members with new accounts and different names (some more obvious than others)

Johane, yeah those are some BS comparisons. They hate all Albanians forever for some perceived cultural slight. 99% of this is likely rooted in negative attitudes to Muslims by such ethnochauvinists. They’re almost like bullies, have to put others down to lift themselves up.

This thread has been viewed 453310 times.

Back