Politics Balkanian disagreements.

I'm surprised that state of Yugoslavia was actually more inclusive and tolerant than you, who still longs for Yugoslavia.
Did you experience any terrorist attacks by Muslims in Serbia? Well, "the jihadists" of Bosnia and Albania don't find Serbs especially attractive enemy, though they should. Looks like you're blowing things out of proportion.
The Muslims are coming!!! I'm sure the whole world was scared during imperial age when Christians were conquering the whole world. The funny thing is that Muslims are not conquering Europe, but asking for help to survive. The rest is just a phobia and tribalism.

Perhaps end for them. Muslims are dying by tens of thousands in Near East every day from hands of other Muslims, and you and few Christians here, are ready to kill few more, or only not to help them so they will drawn by themselves or be suffocated by traffickers. Clean conscious then.

"Humanity at its best".
Yugoslavia was more tolerant than him because was ruled until the 1980 by TITO. He was a Croatian not a Serb. After his death they screwed up everything. Serbs came in power and Yugoslavia became dissolve. Generally the croatians are more western than Serbs

LeBrok
Ike and other members wants just to kill the Albanians not the Muslims generally. They are not Christians. You are wrong on that. A Christian can't has a such behavior. A man who talk like Ike can't be a Christian. No way.
The superior race and the superior religion brings this
b2ec4047a19a4e09b0397e4d642932fb.jpg

Dude im catholic an you are sitting hear quote the quran of how much violence it has in it.maybe you should read your bible again my friend,In our bible their is just as much in it,,But it is 2015 not 7ctry...we adapted to modern ways,,s

There are fundamental differences between Quran and the Bible. The Quran is the revival of the Jewish Torah at a much more recent age by Mohanmmed were stoning and death for sinning as per the stone age tribal believes were revived in a more modern age and the concept of eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth was brought back to life, in other words the law of Moses.

The Bible New testmant superceeds the stone age tribal believes termed as holy and inspired by a one god. Its about turn your cheek and who has no sin cast the first stone. - Huge differences woven in perspective societies. Religious people should stop being cry babies and rant 'offence offence' and stop being theatrical to use religions for a more inate sadist reason to cause harm on other humans only for economic gains and stop being cowards and stop shielding behind the nonsense that they are religions of peace and if god said it its right to harm in his name. PURE BLUFF. One day the stone age religions will all be obsolete never to come back once and for all. Unfortunately I will not have the joy to experience it in my lifetime.

I'm surprised that state of Yugoslavia was actually more inclusive and tolerant than you, who still longs for Yugoslavia.
Yugoslavia was more inclusive and tolerant than any current European country. That's why it collapsed.

Did you experience any terrorist attacks by Muslims in Serbia?
Why do you talk about Serbia? I don't care about Serbia, I'm talking about Yugoslavia.

Well, "the jihadists" of Bosnia and Albania don't find Serbs especially attractive enemy, though they should. Looks like you're blowing things out of proportion.
The Muslims are coming!!! I'm sure the whole world was scared during imperial age when Christians were conquering the whole world. The funny thing is that Muslims are not conquering Europe, but asking for help to survive. The rest is just a phobia and tribalism.

OK, today's news just for ya :) Pictures are very soothing I suppose? They march like this ever day in Montreal?
http://www.blic.rs/Vesti/Politika/588222/Muftijina-vojska-skinula-uniforme

Perhaps end for them. Muslims are dying by tens of thousands in Near East every day from hands of other Muslims, and you and few Christians here, are ready to kill few more, or only not to help them so they will drawn by themselves or be suffocated by traffickers. Clean conscious then.

"Humanity at its best".

Well, if CIA would stop starting wars in their countries, maybe they wouldn't migrate in such a large numbers.

CIA is always better than KGB [emoji41] [emoji562]. You hope that USA could go out from Balkans. You hope Russia come . It will be the end for all of us.
Since Albanians were doing CIA job here, the situation could change for them drastically.

Christians of Albania feel comfortable with imams, likewise the Muslims of Albania are comfortable with the ringing of the bells.
You mean that Muslims are Nazis? I wander how the majority of Balkans is still Christian after a 500 years invasion from the Muslim- Nazis massacres.
Probably not Nazi by definition, but it's of no importance how you call them.

Maybe those Balkan people who still have love for Russia, we are gonna send back to Siberia to live with their tsar Putin. We don't want in Balkan any Siberian culture. We want only peace, harmony and democracy.

Why didn't we agree on building a concrete wall between us then since 1913? We go this way, you go that way, and everyone is happy?

LeBrok
Ike and other members wants just to kill the Albanians not the Muslims generally. They are not Christians. You are wrong on that. A Christian can't has a such behavior. A man who talk like Ike can't be a Christian. No way.
The superior race and the superior religion brings this

Just stay inside Albania, if you hate Slavs so much.
When you come here with guns and start to terrorize people just because they are Slavs, off course you're gonna get killed. There is not always gonna be CIA around to cover up for you.

Yugoslavia was more inclusive and tolerant than any current European country. That's why it collapsed.
Wow, this statement of yours is very special. You loved Yugoslavia, but not because it was a tolerant country. Or you loved tolerance back then, but now you can see your mistake?
Either you are confused or you trying to confuse us? lol

Why do you talk about Serbia? I don't care about Serbia, I'm talking about Yugoslavia.
And yet you hate it for its tolerance, equality of states, partnership, etc.

OK, today's news just for ya :) Pictures are very soothing I suppose? They march like this ever day in Montreal?
You don't like their cloths or singing?

ll, if CIA would stop starting wars in their countries, maybe they wouldn't migrate in such a large numbers.
Can you consider the fact that you have some visual affliction, if you can see CIA everywhere but others can't?

Well, if CIA would stop starting wars in their countries, maybe they wouldn't migrate in such a large numbers.
The war didn't stop because Putin didn't allowed a non fly zone in Syria. And he should stop to support the extremists in Syria

Since Albanians were doing CIA job here, the situation could change for them drastically.

Probably not Nazi by definition, but it's of no importance how you call them.

Why didn't we agree on building a concrete wall between us then since 1913? We go this way, you go that way, and everyone is happy?

Just stay inside Albania, if you hate Slavs so much.
When you come here with guns and start to terrorize people just because they are Slavs, off course you're gonna get killed. There is not always gonna be CIA around to cover up for you.
Do you have real arguments, or just putting this CIA thing all over?
Albanians never came to Belgrade with guns and shouting anyone, but the Serbs of Milosevic did in their homelands.
f22011e042543cfe4d8d153b5d9f35a1.jpg

We don't want pictures like this above in Balkans and if someone disagree we bring him personally out of Balkans no matter what ethnicity he has. We don't allow no more Tsars and sultans in Balkans.
b7f9be78db6e6c6767b850de80f6645f.jpg

[emoji562] [emoji562] [emoji562] [emoji562] [emoji562] [emoji562] [emoji562] [emoji562] [emoji562] [emoji562]

Ike
I don't hate Slavs. When I ever said that. I like Croats, montenegrins, Bulgarians , Macedonians and not brainwashed Serbs. My brother has a close friend who is half Macedonian slav . His mother is Macedonian. We go well with each other.

Wow, this statement of yours is very special. You loved Yugoslavia, but not because it was a tolerant country. Or you loved tolerance back then, but now you can see your mistake?
Either you are confused or you trying to confuse us? lol

You obviously have the problem. Everything I say you blow out of proportions until it gets to the point of being ridiculous. Then you confront YOUR conclusions and present them as MY ideas. And you always do that. It seems you hate me for being alive, and not being Nazi CIA supporter.

And yet you hate it for its tolerance, equality of states, partnership, etc.
Again - it's your conclusion that I hate it, although I've never said that. Are you always this childish?

You don't like their cloths or singing?
Just be glad, you'll not live long enough for them to start doing the same in Canada.

Can you consider the fact that you have some visual affliction, if you can see CIA everywhere but others can't?
You don't want to see them, because they work for your interest. They fill your pockets with money, and you deliberately turn your head the other way. I've got a couple of milliard people who see them clearly - can't miss them - they kill, steal, pillage and leave the path of blood and destruction behind.

Do you have real arguments, or just putting this CIA thing all over?
Albanians never came to Belgrade with guns and shouting anyone, but the Serbs of Milosevic did in their homelands.

Albanians came to Yugoslavia with guns, killing Yugoslav policeman. As soon as CIA and NATO expelled Yugoslav Army out of Kosovo, you've completely cleansed it, not only of Serbian people, but literally everyone else. Don't worry, the justice will come. We don't forget things like this:

http://www.errc.org/article/five-years-of-ethnic-cleansing-of-gypsies-from-kosovo/1924

" In the course of the ethnic cleansing campaign, ethnic Albanians kidnapped Roma and severely physically abused and in some cases killed Roma; raped Romani women in the presence of family members; and seized, looted or destroyed property en masse. Whole Romani settlements were burned to the ground by ethnic Albanians, in many cases while NATO troops looked on. A number of Romani individuals who disappeared during the summer months of 1999 remain to date missing and are presumed dead.Today, most Kosovo Roma, Ashkaelia and Egyptians are refugees outside Kosovo, or are displaced within the province."

We don't want pictures like this above in Balkans and if someone disagree we bring him personally out of Balkans no matter what ethnicity he has. We don't allow no more Tsars and sultans in Balkans.
LoL, dude, Albanians raped and murdered more people than anyone else on Kosovo. You can sell that bu***t to some idiots from over the ocean who have absolutely no idea what happened here, but not to people who have been here all the time.

Ike
I don't hate Slavs. When I ever said that. I like Croats, montenegrins, Bulgarians , Macedonians and not brainwashed Serbs. My brother has a close friend who is half Macedonian slav . His mother is Macedonian. We go well with each other.

So what's this all about:
Maybe those Balkan people who still have love for Russia, we are gonna send back to Siberia to live with their tsar Putin. We don't want in Balkan any Siberian culture. We want only peace, harmony and democracy.

There is no Slavic without Slavic culture. Don't worry, Putin doesn't forget what happened in Yugoslavia. And he is not the only one. Many more people in the world are aware what''s going on here.

The war didn't stop because Putin didn't allowed a non fly zone in Syria. And he should stop to support the extremists in Syria
Thanks for reminding role of Tsar Putin in Syrian mess.

You obviously have the problem. Everything I say you blow out of proportions until it gets to the point of being ridiculous. Then you confront YOUR conclusions and present them as MY ideas. And you always do that. It seems you hate me for being alive, and not being Nazi CIA supporter.
Try again:
You loved Yugoslavia, but not for being a tolerant country? Or you loved tolerance back then, but now you can see your mistake?

I am not so sure that some CIA agents were behind Balkans turmoils.
As for Putin,why would Russia have interests in this area?
Lol,come on,be serious.
Who has interests in this area?
Turkey leaders.
If I remember well,Turkey president visited Bosnia and told something like "we need .... children per mother here".
What other proof you want,when president of Turkey comes and tells that,as it would be his country?

Now,is sad that Balkanics are fighting between them,instead of mind their own business.

Try again:
You loved Yugoslavia, but not for being a tolerant country? Or you loved tolerance back then, but now you can see your mistake?

Where do you get these ideas from? You really think that whole paragraphs of my writings can be put into one word in a simple sentence as - You loved Yugoslavia - is?!

I understand that you have spent too much time on the edge of the world, denied of the facts and indoctrinated by warmongering media, but if you want to engage in the situation and get a grasp of what's going on in Balkan, you'll have to give much more effort than you currently exert. Almost everything you wrote on this subject in the last 2 years is totally wrong and pointless.

What benefits Albania got? What has to do dalmatia and istria with our dispute. [emoji47] [emoji45] [emoji45] [emoji15] . Can you be more precise?

What dispute do you have?...............the only problem albanians have is that they believe their government and all the lies/propaganda they state 100%.
Other nations populace already now their own government states propaganda.
Who are you in dispute with?
The problem I see is a dispute between Albania and Kosovo, where current news states that the Kosovo government does not want the albanian flag flown in their lands.

the topic is about balkarian disputes............well dalmatians and istrians are disputing with their government

Where do you get these ideas from? You really think that whole paragraphs of my writings can be put into one word in a simple sentence as - You loved Yugoslavia - is?!

I understand that you have spent too much time on the edge of the world, denied of the facts and indoctrinated by warmongering media, but if you want to engage in the situation and get a grasp of what's going on in Balkan, you'll have to give much more effort than you currently exert. Almost everything you wrote on this subject in the last 2 years is totally wrong and pointless.

How else can we understand this?

How else can we understand this?

As in real life. If you're a nice person trying to be nice and tolerant over the top, you'll just end up used by others if you're surrounded by passive-aggressives and other bullies. Just like what happened to Yugoslavia.

As in real life. If you're a nice person trying to be nice and tolerant over the top, you'll just end up used by others if you're surrounded by passive-aggressives and other bullies. Just like what happened to Yugoslavia.
I understand this, I'm trying to be nice here but have to do battles with intolerant Ike.

You mean Tito was "more" tolerant ........after his death , the serbian majority of Yugoslavia tried to enforce Serbian language all over yugoslavia , fining anyone not speaking serbian.
My slovenian auntie ( by marriage via 1st cousin ) wrote about this to my father before she moved to Turin

This thread has been viewed 453145 times.

Back