E+g+j+t

What are centuries in comparison to the ages of 10 thousands of years for Haplogroups my friend. Also your statement doesn't contradict what I said it basically confirms it. As you said Europe and Asia was divided in the minds (geopolitical/ethnocultural division) of the Europeans and Asians, but geologically this division between Europe and Asia doesn't exist.

I think that geologically there is a pretty good division in the form of the Ural Mountains and the Bosphorus, with the boundary only being fuzzy on the steppes, as I said. And yes, the very real cultural divide between Europe and Asia is quite a recent thing, and there is no genetic divide if we're looking at ancient origin points. And even today western Asia is much closer genetically to Europe than eastern Asia, autosomally. And of course those haplotypes that some people want to make so much of turn up everywhere, so we have to look at subclades to see migration patterns. So the division between Europe and Asia does seem artificial from a long term genetic point of view. But I think the geographic boundaries are as real as the social and political boundaries - we know whether we're in Europe and Asia except on the steppes, which provide the connecting corridor.

Aryan is name of ancient Indo-Iranian tribe who ended up in India. They were never in Europe.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples
Vedic mythology is also about river Dnieper according to Leo Kleijn.
Proto-Indo-Aryans are the people of Catacomb culture which took the language from Yamna people(proto-Greco-Aryan) according to Leo Kleijn

Vedic mythology is also about river Dnieper according to Leo Kleijn.
Who know, but more often people find what they want to find. Indian scholars find Hindu rivers in Vedic mythology.
Proto-Indo-Aryans are the people of Catacomb culture which took the language from Yamna people(proto-Greco-Aryan) according to Leo Kleijn
If we only knew what language Yamna spoke. Probably we can wildly guess that they've spoken Indo European, but what dialects of it, I'm not sure. I think IE split happened in pre Yamna times, and Indo Aryans developed independently somewhere around Kazakhstan before moving south. They have a lot of R1a Z93 which is very rare in Europe.
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/29705-Corded-Ware-Iranic-Aryan-split-of-IE

Aryan is name of ancient Indo-Iranian tribe who ended up in India. They were never in Europe.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

Not only Indo_Iranians tribes which ended up in India but Indo_Iranian tribes in general. According to Greek sources the Medes called themselves simply "Aryan". Cyrus the Persian King called himself the King of Aryans. And the terms Iran/Iron and Alan derive from Aryan.

Not only Indo_Iranians tribes which ended up in India but Indo_Iranian tribes in general. According to Greek sources the Medes called themselves simply "Aryan". Cyrus the Persian King called himself the King of Aryans. And the terms Iran/Iron and Alan derive from Aryan.
Ossetians have two names that are possibly related to the word Aryan, the "Iron" and the "Allon".
"Iron" is used now by the Ossetians, but "Allon" is mostly forgotten.
In Ossetian mythology a Giant called the Narts as "Allon".
The "Iron" and "Allon" in middle Ossetian should be "Iran" and "Allan" cause of a>>o in Ossetian(for example Ban>>Bon=Day, Dan>>Don =River).
If the Ossetian "Allon" and "Iron" are from the word Aryan, then these words should be from entirely different dialects.
Well, according to linguist Kulanda the Scythian is "south-eastern" Iranian language with "south-western" Iranian substratum, and Sarmatian is "north-eastern" Iranian language.
So in Ossetian there's a possibility that "Iron" is from Scythian(from south-western Iranian substratum part of Scythian)
and "Allon" is from Sarmatian languages.
But these are only suggestions

This thread has been viewed 17597 times.

Back