What haplo was among people of Keltiminar and among people of Pit-Comb ware cultures?

Still no connection to Keltiminar territories

All the south and center of Andronovo horizont was almost in same territories with Keltiminar culture, so if people of Andronovo culture migrated towards Iran and people of Keltiminar culture had N1c, than we would see N1c in Iran, but there is none.

Some 6 the century Alans near the Don have been identified as G2, right?
Don Alans of Saltovo-Mayaki culture also will be tested in European laboratory, we should wait for the results.

And other Alans from different centuries and different places will be tested in two different laboratories

Some 6 the century Alans near the Don have been identified as G2, right?

G2 is not alans , it is north caucasus.........otzi is G-L91, in Isogg he labeled as G2a2b , he has north caucasus markers.

G2a2 split ......G2a2b is in the alps and G2a2a is in northern greece

Basically G2a was already in europe before the Alans where even born

Sorry, I meant R1b in Kelteminar, not Pit Comb Ware, despite relationships. Kazakhstan has been vastly depopulated and repopulated. Kelteminar is very southern, so R1b is just my guess.

R1b-M73 to be more precise. Also the close relative M269 is well possible, as it occurs in high frequency not far further south near Teheran. I think Central Asia deserves more attention concerning R1b.

Still no connection to Keltiminar territories

All the south and center of Andronovo horizont was almost in same territories with Keltiminar culture, so if people of Andronovo culture migrated towards Iran and people of Keltiminar culture had N1c, than we would see N1c in Iran, but there is none.

the Andronovo people moving south to BMAC were cattle herders
Kelteminar were huntergatherers, alltough some of them might have become cattle herders too, after contact with Andronovo, so maybe ..

if you're looking for people that live today in Iran, Q*, Q1* and Q1b would be an option too..

G2 is not alans , it is north caucasus.........otzi is G-L91, in Isogg he labeled as G2a2b , he has north caucasus markers.

G2a2 split ......G2a2b is in the alps and G2a2a is in northern greece

it was a surprise to me wen I learned this
I see, you're surprised too ..

Don Alans worshiped the fox, like the LBK(in central Europe) people worshiped the fox
and the people of Gobekli-Tepe(in Syrian-Anatolian plain) also worshiped the fox.

But I wrote there is M269 near Teheran, not M73. From your link:

Zoroastrian, Teheran:

R1b1a2*-M269* 15.4%

And if there is no M73 in Iran it does not imply that it did not exist nearby, because M73 is also absent west of Ukraine, but it is very strong not far away in south Urals.

And then the closest relative of M73 happens to be M269, so they might have been one and the same not long ago in Central Asia and also branched yet there.

But I wrote there is M269 near Teheran, not M73. From your link:

Zoroastrian, Teheran:

R1b1a2*-M269* 15.4%

And if there is no M73 in Iran it does not imply that it did not exist nearby, because M73 is also absent west of Ukraine, but it is very strong not far away in south Urals.

And then the closest relative of M73 happens to be M269, so they might have been one and the same not long ago in Central Asia and also branched yet there.
If Keltiminar was not connected to Pit comb Ware(according to archaeologists and anthropologists these cultures are related)
then I would say that Keltiminar had R1b1a2 M269 or Q1a1b M25 or some branches of J2a
or even branches of G.
But as I said Keltiminar and Pit comb Ware are related.

G2 is not alans
For those who don't know 6 Don Alans(from Russian Ukrainian borders) of 8 century tested G2 it is believed that Don Alans spoke Iranian language.
And one from Meotae territories tested R1a age of the bones more than 3000 years old,
It is believed(from most of Historians) that Meotae spoke Adyghe(West Caucasian) language

But I want see also ancient dna results of Alans from laboratories outside Russia

Meotae result in page 70
http://ssc-ras.ru/files/files/Southerns Regions Population.pdf

Don Alans results in page 314
https://www.academia.edu/7061155/Аф...ологии_Северного_Кавказа._М._2014._С._312-315

Don Alans worshiped the fox, like the LBK(in central Europe) people worshiped the fox
and the people of Gobekli-Tepe(in Syrian-Anatolian plain) also worshiped the fox.

so what.............many races worshipped many aninals ...........means nothing

Gobekli-Tepe are no foxes on any monument, only worshipped animals was the boar and anatolian lioness

For those who don't know 6 Don Alans(from Russian Ukrainian borders) of 8 century tested G2 it is believed that Don Alans spoke Iranian language.
And one from Meotae territories tested R1a age of the bones more than 3000 years old,
It is believed(from most of Historians) that Meotae spoke Adyghe(West Caucasian) language

But I want see also ancient dna results of Alans from laboratories outside Russia

Meotae result in page 70

https://www.academia.edu/7061155/Аф...ологии_Северного_Кавказа._М._2014._С._312-315

I did not find it

G2 is not alans, the G2 that did not migrate eventually became Alans thousands of years later.........bu as proved G2 was already in the alps 6000 years before alans created

Don Alans of Saltovo-Mayaki culture also will be tested in European laboratory, we should wait for the results.

And other Alans from different centuries and different places will be tested in two different laboratories

Best for you is to start your history in the bronze-age........the ages you speak about are useless , they say nothing on who the ancients where.

Alan period/ages are too too too late

Best for you is to start your history in the bronze-age........the ages you speak about are useless , they say nothing on who the ancients where.

Alan period/ages are too too too late
Why Bronze age?
Cimmerians Scythians Sarmatians and after them Alanians started to expand in Iron ages they all had Iron and Steel weapons, Iron Akinakes for example is the archeological marker of Scythians and of Medes.
Cimmerians first Iron age new comers to Pontic steppes, they smashed out the Bronze age western steppes people.

Meotae result in page 70

who are meotae?
could they be related to Cimmerians? or Scyths?

who are meotae?
could they be related to Cimmerians? or Scyths?
Mæotæ expanded before the Cimmerians(and before the Scythians)
Mæotæ(
Maeotians)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maeotians

Their subdivisions included the Sindi, the Dandarii, theToreatae, the Agri, the Arrechi, the Tarpetes, theObidiaceni, the Sittaceni, the Dosci, and "many" others.[3]

Soviet archaeologists, historians, and ethnographers concluded the Maeotians were one of the Circassian tribes.[12][14]

Mæotæ expanded before the Cimmerians(and before the Scythians)
Mæotæ(
Maeotians)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maeotians

Their subdivisions included the Sindi, the Dandarii, theToreatae, the Agri, the Arrechi, the Tarpetes, theObidiaceni, the Sittaceni, the Dosci, and "many" others.[3]

Soviet archaeologists, historians, and ethnographers concluded the Maeotians were one of the Circassian tribes.[12][14]
The interesting thing is that Maeotians had many Fish(source of vitamin D) in their diet (and beacause of that were more fertile?), like the people of Keltiminar Pit-Comb-Ware and Corded Ware cultures

If Keltiminar was not connected to Pit comb Ware(according to archaeologists and anthropologists these cultures are related)
then I would say that Keltiminar had R1b1a2 M269 or Q1a1b M25 or some branches of J2a
or even branches of G.
But as I said Keltiminar and Pit comb Ware are related.

Ok, but Pit Comb area from Finland to Turkmenistan is 4000 km. I thought that should be enough space for other haplogroups like R1b within Pit Comb Ware peoples? And then Pit Comb Ware extended beyond the Urals, while in South Urals R1b already starts to become strong.
R1b M73 barely exists west of the Urals, but there is a strong trail down to Afghanistan via Central Asia:
R1b-M73.jpg

And then in the Eupedia map for R1b in general, see the concentration in Turkmenistan (~Keltiminar region).
However I don't know the variance.

This thread has been viewed 31348 times.

Back