Where do you see the false if Kurds are not considered?
Only those whose name is in the map are considered.
http://s011.radikal.ru/i317/1412/ad/41ee935ebae1.png

If the dude who made the map used Eurogenes K8 calculator

As seen here from the link.
http://forum.molgen.org/index.php/topic,1953.msg271516.html#msg271516

Why did he not "consider" the Kurds in his map? There is no freaking reason to not use Kurds in your consideration if you use a database which does have a good amount of Kurdish samples. The explanation for this is some hidden agenda.

If the User who made that map used Eurogenes K8 as seen from this link. => http://forum.molgen.org/index.php/topic,1953.msg271516.html#msg271516 Why didn't he take the Kurdish samples into "consideration" despite there beeing a number of samples? I have no explanation for that beside maybe some hidden agenda.

So if you are going to make a map based on a database and when you have samples of a region, than use them and don't make simply some shades of color based on your "opinion". Otherwise there is no difference to making a map out of the air.

If the User who made that map used Eurogenes K8 as seen from the link you provided. Why didn't he take the Kurdish samples into "consideration" despite there beeing a number of samples? I have no explanation for that beside maybe some hidden agenda.

So if he is going to make a map based on a database, than he should use the whole database and don't make some shades of color out of his not explainable "opinion". Otherwise there is no difference to making a map out of the air.

If the User who made that map used Eurogenes K8 as seen from the link you provided. Why didn't he take the Kurdish samples into "consideration" despite there beeing a number of samples? I have no explanation for that beside maybe some hidden agenda.

So if he is going to make a map based on a database, than he should use the whole database and don't make some shades of color out of his not explainable "opinion". Otherwise there is no difference to making a map out of the air.

I asked 10 days ago only about Burusho, not about Kurds.

And he answered
(translated text from Russian)
""I overlooked when I drawed the map, it turns out that the Burusho people, are also in the dataset""

Я проглядел, когда рисовал карту, буриши, оказывается, тоже есть в таблице:
Afghan_Hazara 21,3937
Afghan_Pashtun 30,47106
Afghan_Tadjik 26,15578
Afghan_Turkmen 22,1969
Afghan_Uzbeki 25,28598
Burusho 34,406316
Tadjik 27,53793571

So I don't think that there were "hidden agenda"

I asked 10 days ago only about Burusho, not about Kurds.

And he answered
(translated text from Russian)
""I overlooked when I drawed the map, it turns out that the Burusho people, are also in the dataset""

Я проглядел, когда рисовал карту, буриши, оказывается, тоже есть в таблице:
Afghan_Hazara 21,3937
Afghan_Pashtun 30,47106
Afghan_Tadjik 26,15578
Afghan_Turkmen 22,1969
Afghan_Uzbeki 25,28598
Burusho 34,406316
Tadjik 27,53793571

So I don't think that there were "hidden agenda"

SOO he "overlooked" the data, found the Burusho. He found 4 Ket samples but wasn't able to see the 6 Kurdish samples? No "hidden agenda?" Give me a break.

SOO he "overlooked" the data, found the Burusho. He found 4 Ket samples but wasn't able to see the 6 Kurdish samples? No "hidden agenda?" Give me a break.
He is Russian and I would say that he is mostly interested about people who lived in Russian Empire + Europe, and not about people like Kurds.

He is Russian and I would say that he is mostly interested about people who lived in Russian Empire + Europe, and not about people like Kurds.

Just lol. No one asked for his interest of Kurds. What kind of absolutely ridiculous excuse is this to defend his falsifying of data?

So because I am interested more in Western Asia and it's history I should start to make a map which shows 80% ANE there and expect anyone else too consider my map as "reliable work".

Thats exactly what you are telling me. If you aren't interested in other groups beside the Russian Empire+Europe than don't make a freakn fake map about the other region just to make it appear like the "Slavs" are the sources of all this.

Just admit it you don't have an explanation for him not taking Kurdish samples into consideration and this is not the first time I have seen this on his maps. So hidden agenda is obvious.

If he is only interested in russians then he should not show anything ( any details ) outside of russia ................besides he must be a very poor , when he bases his information on modern nationality .................

Robert6 for Gods sake dude even despite you asking him about Burusho and Kurds he totally avoided to give you an answer concerning the Kurds. How much more obvious does it need to be to know that this wannabe scientist has an obvious agenda? If it was his first map in this manner I wouldn't react like that but he did it already earlier. So he obviously is going after and agenda, what ever it might be.

If he is only interested in russians then he should not show anything ( any details ) outside of russia
In his first maps I think there were only former Soviet Union + Europe(but without Spain Germany Chechia etc), people asked him to add some more populations

................besides he must be a very poor , when he bases his information on modern nationality .................

The data is from "modern nationalities" so everybody is using these information, everybody is using the same data.

Robert6 for Gods sake dude even despite you asking him about Burusho and Kurds he totally avoided to give you an answer concerning the Kurds. How much more obvious does it need to be to know that this wannabe scientist has an obvious agenda? If it was his first map in this manner I wouldn't react like that but he did it already earlier. So he obviously is going after and agenda, what ever it might be.
I didn't ask him about Kurds

Robert let's try it a last time. If this guy was really only interested in Russia and only uses "Nationalities".

Why the heck is he using Ket samples? And if he is using nationalities Why is ANE on his maps getting weaker towards Kurdish land despite this?

Well let's go even further. If he didn't "saw" the Kurdish samples for the ANE map, why does however his WHG map fit the Kurdish results?

On the WHG map he obviously took the Kurdish samples into consideration as we see is getting weaker while going into Kurdistan?
WHG_K8.png

I don't know who that dude is but if he has his issues with Kurds than he should concentrate on his country and Europe and stay the heck away from Western Asia and especially Kurdistan with his biased maps.

If "Nationalities" isn't the right word, so lets use the word "Tribes".
The WHG is weaker because of Armenian and Iranian sample.

I see it now in his maps he is using "Tribes" only from former Soviet Union from Italy and from China
and "Nationalities" from other countries

If "Nationalities" isn't the right word, so lets use the word "Tribes".
The WHG is weaker because of Armenian and Iranian sample.

Iranian samples reaching all the way into Kurdish inhabited land in Eastern Anatolian/North Kurdistan. It can't be Armenian samples also because Armenian is one shade lighter. Don't you realize that you are contradicting yourself. On one hand you say in Western Asia he made the maps based on nationality and on the other you try to explain the lighter shades in Kurdistan with Iranian and Armenian samples?

But ok let's stop it here. :useless:

I know what to think about these maps whether they wrong on purpose or wrong not on puporse, they are still wrong and not accurate

I have seen better maps made by various "amateurs" heck even my own map which Imade within hours just based on my "eye calculation" more accurate.

Iranian samples reaching all the way into Kurdish inhabited land in Eastern Anatolian/North Kurdistan. It can't be Armenian samples also because Armenian is one shade lighter.

But ok let's stop it here. :useless:

I know what to think about these maps whether they wrong on purpose or wrong not on puporse, they are still wrong and not accurate

I have seen better maps made by various "amateurs" heck even my own map which Imade within hours just based on my "eye calculation" more accurate.
Is in your map the Crimean sample?
Is that your map?
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/e66a9jgeknb6c5ox.png
If it is your map, I do not see them there, what is your agenda?
Just kidding LoL

Iranian samples reaching all the way into Kurdish inhabited land in Eastern Anatolian/North Kurdistan. It can't be Armenian samples also because Armenian is one shade lighter. Don't you realize that you are contradicting yourself. On one hand you say in Western Asia he made the maps based on nationality and on the other you try to explain the lighter shades in Kurdistan with Iranian and Armenian samples?
It depends from where he put the center for Turkish sample
You can see it clearly here, it is in N.C.Turkey and N.W. Turkey for Turkish sample
http://s013.radikal.ru/i324/1412/2e/d9ff57185493.png

And Cypriot sample is affecting Turkey from the south, and Armenian from the east.

This thread has been viewed 74364 times.

Back