J1 Sarmatians in Beslan

?

What are you talking about? One part of the Iranid people in the Steppes / Northern Caucasus came from Kurdistan, other Eastern Iranid part came from BMAC.

When you want to be taken serious, stop talking about Iranoid here and there when it comes to genetics. typology is something what does not 100% correlate with genetics. Otherwise no one will even read your comments just an advice.

EDIT: Now you declarted yourself to a God, wow thats the final stage.

?

What are you talking about? One part of the Iranid people in the Steppes / Northern Caucasus came from Kurdistan, other Eastern Iranid part came from BMAC. By the time when Iranid (Aryan) folks arrived and settled down in the Steppes, they were already mixed with Europoid and Mongoloid type of humans. So, you can't say that ancient Alanian and Sarmatians were 'pure' Iranid folks, because they already absorbed and mixed with the natives of their new home. So ancient Sarmatians and Alanians were much LESS Iranid than the Medes & Perisans. Because the Medes stayed in their own homeland, while Sarmatians migrated out of it and mixed with new people in for them the NEW world. But at the end of the day Iranid race evolved in the mountains of the Zagros and they were West Asian! The GENES are from Zagros. The Aryan URHEIMAT is Zagros Mountains. Zagros, the ANCIENT world is the land of the GODS, where GODS came down to earth and started civilizations on our planet...

This is ridiculous. No such thing happened. Gods coming down to start civilization? Wtf

When you want to be taken serious, stop talking about Iranoid here and there when it comes to genetics. typology is something what does not 100% correlate with genetics. Otherwise no one will even read your comments just an advice.

EDIT: Now you declarted yourself to a God, wow thats the final stage.
When I'm talking about Iranid race I do mean folks who speak Iranic as their native language. The same folks who always spoke Iranic as their native language. 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 years ago. People who gave birth to that Iranic language were Iranid.

I never said that I'm a GOD. What are you talking about?? I'm just retelling a story of the Sumerians and their encountering with the Annunaki. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anunnaki

Those who gave the Sumerians their knowledge and their reasoning.
Nice Hollywood movie for you about Annunaki : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sftuxbvGwiU

But, for you there is no GOD, but Allah, right? The only truth is that there is no such thing as Allah at all, but many many sky Gods.

?

What are you talking about? One part of the Iranid people in the Steppes / Northern Caucasus came from Kurdistan, other Eastern Iranid part came from BMAC. By the time when Iranid (Aryan) folks arrived and settled down in the Steppes, they were already mixed with Europoid and Mongoloid type of humans. So, you can't say that ancient Alanian and Sarmatians were 'pure' Iranid folks, because they already absorbed and mixed with the natives of their new home. So ancient Sarmatians and Alanians were much LESS Iranid than the Medes & Perisans. Because the Medes stayed in their own homeland, while Sarmatians migrated out of it and mixed with new people in for them the NEW world. But at the end of the day Iranid race evolved in the mountains of the Zagros and they were West Asian! The GENES are from Zagros. The Aryan URHEIMAT is Zagros Mountains. Zagros, the ANCIENT world is the land of the GODS, where GODS came down to earth and started civilizations on our planet...

Gods ?...........there are no GODS, there is GOD..............the same GOD that stone-age man, ancient man, dark-age man and modern man pray to..........

It's only these "religious mafia gangs" who state otherwise ..............the jews, christians, muslims, hindi, budha's and all the rest.

If you have proof that there are GODS, then the ancient Romans, Greeks, Egyptians, Norse and everyone else is correct and modern religions are wrong.

R1a-Z93 and R1a-Z283 both originated from R1a-Z645 around 3,000 - 4,000 BC (or 2,500 - 4,500 BC).

So question is where did that ancestral R1a-Z645 person whose descendants were Z93 and Z283 live.

By the way - R1a of Xiaohe mummies from the Tarim Basin was not Z93, according to Hui Zhou:

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...7-could-Caucasoid-mummies-of-Xiaohe-belong-to
I'm R1a*. And I'm neither Z93 nor Z283. And I'm originally, native to Kurdistan, more precisely Shengal, Northern Mesopotamia. Where Sunni Muslim Daesh monkeys, Semitic Jews and the USA killed my people. Y-DNA hg. R1a is the most diverse in West Asia. In West Asia you can find R1a ancestral to Z93 and Z283 and even more archaic M417. In West Asia you can find all kind of ancient R1a. The R1a* to which I do belong is the most ancient one.

R1a is from R1*. And R1 is related to R2. The split between R1 and R2 occurred somewhere between West Asia and SouthCentral Asia. The split between R1a and R1b occured on the Iranian Plateau.

R1a-Z93, R1a-Z94, R1a-Z95 are all from the Iranian Plateau. R1a-Z95 (with other haplogroups) from BMAC invaded Hindu-Kush (India)

R1a+spread.jpeg

Goga said:
The split between R1 and R2 occurred somewhere between West Asia and SouthCentral Asia.

How do you know this? So far we only have one sample of R from ancient DNA, and that was Siberian Mal'ta boy.

Mal'ta boy (with R* haplogroup) was buried close to Lake Baikal. Ice Age refugia existed in that region.

Here is what Jean Manco from Anthrogenica wrote about that: http://www.anthrogenica.com/showthr...n-the-context-of-WHG-SHG-EHG-ancestries/page4

The important thing that we have learned from the recent spate of ancient DNA results is that ANE [Ancient North Eurasian autosomal component] and Y-DNA R did not come from an ice age refuge in Europe. The refuge was in Siberia. Any hunter-gatherer in Europe with an element of ANE had ancestors from Siberia. This included EHG and SHG. Foragers with ANE and Y-DNA R did not arrive in Europe until long after the Ice Age maximum.

I hope this map makes matters clear:

http://s13.postimg.org/lwt6blh2v/Ice_Age_Max_Map.gif

Ice_Age_Max_Map.gif

I should have added ANE to Y-DNA R in my key.

(...)

I look at DNA samples in their cultural context.

The regions I outlined in red contain hunter-gatherer sites that survived the LGM. These refuge areas were relatively protected in the Ice Age. The coniferous forest refuge near Lake Baikal included the Mal'ta site (24,000 years ago) with a boy carrying ANE autosomal and Y-DNA R. Early pottery was present in the Lake Baikal region - the type that arrived in the Samara region on the Volga c. 7000 BC.

The refuge around the upper Yenisei river was sheltered by mountains. It include..d the site at Afontova Gora, with a male carrying ANE (17,000 years ago). This site had pressure blade-making technology. This complex technique was most probably handed down within families and so would have spread by migration. Like pottery, it arrived between the Urals and the Caspian in the Mesolithic. It also reached Lapland by a more northerly route about 5836 BC.

The major barrier was the expanded Caspian, which butted up against the Urals, as David Anthony pointed out in The Horse, The Wheel and Language. It was not completely impassible, but it seems that the bands of hunter-gatherers who clustered around the Yenisei and Lake Baikal were more tempted to roam from their refuge after the climate improved.

Alan said:
It seems to me people are a bit resistant to all the evidence pointing to R not being anywhere in Europe until the Mesolithic. As you note, the evidence is for refugia in south-central Siberia/Altai and thereabouts as where both R and Q wintered out the LGM. Due to archaeological considerations and the huge geographical gap between that part of Asia and the Gravettians in Europe, I certainly feel R1 couldnt be in two places at the same time during the LGM. AFAIK evidence of contact between east-central Siberia/Altai and Europe is absent (we all looked hard for it) before and during the LGM and indeed until after the Younger Dryas IMO.

J Man said:
Even though the art of the culture that the Mal'ta boy belonged to is different from the true Gravettian art of Europe I still find it interesting that the Mal'ta boy belongs to mtDNA haplogroup U just like the Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic hunter-gatherers of Europe although of a different subclade. Haplogroup U sure seems to have spread far and wide very early on.

If you have proof that there are GODS, then the ancient Romans, Greeks, Egyptians, Norse and everyone else is correct and modern religions are wrong.
Aliens, Gods, Annunaki, Angels you can call them whatever you want. I do really believe that modern Abrahamic (/Semitic) religions are wrong. But at the end of the day modern religions are as ridiculous as the ancient one. Religion is still a religion. At least ancient religions were more fun, so let me have some fun ...

Last edited:
Let's remember that haplogroups R and Q are closely related (both descend from P).

In those Siberian Ice Age Refugia between the Ob River and the Lake Baikal also Q1a1-F1215 was found:

Afontova-Gora2, Yenisei River Bank, Krasnoyarsk (Altai, South Siberia of Russia), 17000 years ago: Q1a1-F1215

How do you know this? So far we only have one sample of R from ancient DNA, and that was Siberian Mal'ta boy.

Mal'ta boy (with R* haplogroup) was buried close to Lake Baikal. Ice Age refugia existed in that region.

Here is what Jean Manco from Anthrogenica wrote about that: http://www.anthrogenica.com/showthr...n-the-context-of-WHG-SHG-EHG-ancestries/page4
Mal'ta boy was 20000 years old. I’m talking about R1* and R2*. You will find most of R2 in SouthCentral Asia and not in Siberia. And ancient R1b, R1a on the Iranian Plateau.

Maybe there was a split between R* and Q* from P in Siberia, but that was at least 25000 years ago, so not really relevant in this case

Goga said:
]R1a ancestral to Z93 and Z283 and even more archaic M417

M417 is actually not much older than Z645, time of the most recent common ancestor is only a bit older, formation time is older.

Two main branches descended from M417 are Z645 and CTS4385 (the main branch of which is L664). M417 looks very Indo-European.

Goga said:
Mal'ta boy was 20000 years old. I’m talking about R1* and R2*. You will find most of R2 in South Central Asia and not in Siberia. Maybe there was a split between R* and Q* from P in Siberia, but that was at least 25000 years ago, so not really relevant in this case

Mal'ta boy was actually even older - 24000 years old. The split between R and Q according to YFull estimates was 31500 years ago.

==============================

R haplogroup tree:

http://s27.postimg.org/4cou8gkgz/R_Y_haplogroup_Tree.png

R_Y_haplogroup_Tree.png

And R1a-Z645 tree:

http://s1.postimg.org/quxoq9dxb/Z645.png

Z645.png

Formation time and Time of Most Recent Common Ancestors estimates are from YFull. Some estimates may have changed a bit since I made these trees (YFull is updating their estimates all the time, but no dramatic changes has taken place, maybe ~100 years more or less in some cases):

http://www.yfull.com/tree/R/

http://www.yfull.com/tree/R-Z645/

According to some people, YFull estimates tend to be around 10% - 20% too young.

M417 is actually not much older than Z645, time of the most recent common ancestor is only a bit older, formation time is older.

Two main branches descended from M417 are Z645 and CTS4385 (the main branch of which is L664). M417 looks very Indo-European.
Oh, what makes M417 Indo-European and not it's ancestors M17 or even M20?

Why couldn't R1b in Yamnaya be Indo-European or even J2a?

Personally I think that J2a was the most significant hg. among the PIEan speakers. You will find J2a in all Indo-European speaking countries. From England to India…

This topic is about Sarmatians and Alans, those who lived long after PIEans. And Alans belong to very modern Iranid R1a-Z94.

^ Logical fallacies. I just claimed that M417 looks very Indo-European, I didn't claim anything about other haplogroups.

Why couldn't R1b in Yamnaya be Indo-European

IIRC, all Yamnaya R1b samples found so far belonged to R1b-Z2103 and R1b-L23* - and yes, they spoke Indo-European.

^ Logical fallacies. I claimed that M417 looks Indo-European, I didn't claim anything about other haplogroups.
True, but M417 doesn't look more Indo-European than R1b and even J2a. What makes M417 so different from other haplogroups?

R1b look also very Indo-European.
J2a looks also very Indo-European.
G2a looks also very Indo-European.
etc.

And once again, this topic is about Sarmatians and Alans, those who lived long after PIEans. And Alans belong to very modern Iranid R1a-Z94, evolved long after M417.

Goga said:
R1b look also very Indo-European.
J2a looks also very Indo-European.
G2a looks also very Indo-European.
etc.
G2a was spreading with Early European Farmers, not with Indo-Europeans. Today G2a is most common among Georgians, who are not Indo-European.

J2a does not look like being exclusively Indo-European either, it is widespread among many Non-Indo-European speaking populations as well.

Some branches of R1b look Indo-European indeed, but for example R1b-V88 is found among Chadic-speakers and R1b-M478 among Turkic-speakers.

Goga said:
And Alans belong to very modern Iranid R1a-Z94, evolved long after M417

TMRCA of M417 is estimated by YFull as ~5500 years ago, formation time of Z93 as ~5000 years ago and TMRCA of Z94 as ~4800 years ago.

So as you can see TMRCA of Z94 (descended from Z93) is only about 700 years younger than TMRCA of M417 - so not really "long after".

G2a was spreading with Early European Farmers, not with Indo-Europeans. Today G2a is most common among Georgians, who are not Indo-European.

J2a does not look like being exclusively Indo-European either, it is widespread among many Non-Indo-European speaking populations as well.

Some branches of R1b look Indo-European indeed, but for example R1b-V88 is found among Chadic-speakers and R1b-M478 among Turkic-speakers.

TMRCA of M417 is estimated by YFull as ~5500 years ago, formation time of Z93 as ~5000 years ago and TMRCA of Z94 as ~4800 years ago.

So as you can see TMRCA of Z94 (descended from Z93) is only about 700 years younger than TMRCA of M417 - so not really "long after".
Farmers were older than Indo-Europeans. By that time those who started to speak Indo-European already had farmer DNA in them. So G2a was already part of them.
J2a is one of the biggest haplogroups in all Indo-Europeans. It is one of the most prominent haplogroups among Italians, Greeks, Armenians, Kurds, Persians, SouthCentral Asian. It is even in India!

It was recently stated than this Beslan sample was an Ossetian from North-caucasus from Balkar people ( a central-asian turkic origin ) also known to some as Alans

This is the map with samples asked to Afanasiev.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kwOSocRsvcoo

So the North Ossetia Beslan is confirmed.

It was recently stated than this Beslan sample was an Ossetian from North-caucasus from Balkar people ( a central-asian turkic origin ) also known to some as Alans

This is the map with samples asked to Afanasiev.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kwOSocRsvcoo

So the North Ossetia Beslan is confirmed.
Makes sense, Alans & Scythians (R1a-Z94/Z95) came from BMAC through Central Asia. Before they migrated into Europe they were already heavily mixed with Turkic tribes in the Steppes / Central Asia.

Scythians of the Steppes were not really Iranid anymore but had also Russian / Uralic (Europoid) and Turkic (Mongoloid) DNA in them.

It depends on the subclade of Haplogroup G. G2a3b1a is Indo European.

This thread has been viewed 82539 times.

Back