E1b1b1 and J2 in Balkans and Italy

Yetos youre hilarious. Thank you for the information Laberia. It seems Greece is heavily influenced by Albanians.

and again you dream,
just find all the census,
and find all the villages,

Greece is not Albania,
and everybody is not shamed, or fear to say his origin,

infact I suggest you to find Orlov's revolt, and Kolokotronis memories,
it will help you.

oh and tell your publications,
how many books they sell?
cause we know who lived where,
he does not,
max of Albanian admixture by census of 1860's is 1.5%
c u

JUST HAVE A LOOK HERE

https://books.google.gr/books?id=PC...=gbs_selected_pages&cad=3#v=onepage&q&f=false

as for Thessaly, again you say what your publications claims, without check
At Thessaly no Albanian moved, only Remenii and Moschopolites,
Thessaly is the heaviest area of Aromani-Vlach population,
and had strong Slavic influence, that even today is obvious
now go to American bank of Albania and tell them to find more accurate numbers,
cause Lithoxoou publications made even the slavic villages of Acarnania as Albanian
karaiskakis and kolokotronis Albanians etc etc
for example does a village named Podolovitsa sound Albanian to you?
cause that village it is baptised as Albanian as many many others

From your sources:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0mMTwLn3mA
http://www.greekhelsinki.gr/english/reports/arvanites.html

About the memoirs of Kollokotronis who was an Arvanite, read this greek article:
https://teleologikos.wordpress.com/2006/03/24/μύθοι-και-πραγματικότητες-για-τα-400-έτη/
Gg translate:
http://translate.google.com/transla...E%B1-400-%CE%AD%CF%84%CE%B7/&langpair=auto|en
Why Kolokotronis was imprisoned?
The truth is that envisioned the creation of a unified state between Greeks and Arvanites flag with the cross and the crescent.

Sources:

Apostle Vakalopoulos, History of Modern Hellenism
Arnold Toynbee, the Greeks and their heritage
Claus Rafailidis, tragicomic history of modern Greek Nation
Spyridon Trikoupis, History of the Greek Revolution
Kolokotronis Memoirs
Makrigianni Memoirs

Last edited:
and again you dream,
just find all the census,
and find all the villages,

Greece is not Albania,
and everybody is not shamed, or fear to say his origin,

infact I suggest you to find Orlov's revolt, and Kolokotronis memories,
it will help you.

oh and tell your publications,
how many books they sell?
cause we know who lived where,
he does not,
max of Albanian admixture by census of 1860's is 1.5%
c u

JUST HAVE A LOOK HERE

https://books.google.gr/books?id=PC...=gbs_selected_pages&cad=3#v=onepage&q&f=false

as for Thessaly, again you say what your publications claims, without check
At Thessaly no Albanian moved, only Remenii and Moschopolites,
Thessaly is the heaviest area of Aromani-Vlach population,
and had strong Slavic influence, that even today is obvious
now go to American bank of Albania and tell them to find more accurate numbers,
cause Lithoxoou publications made even the slavic villages of Acarnania as Albanian
karaiskakis and kolokotronis Albanians etc etc
for example does a village named Podolovitsa sound Albanian to you?
cause that village it is baptised as Albanian as many many others

Also i want to ask you:
What have to do American Bank of Albania in this discussion?
To my knowledge doesn't exist an American Bank of Albania. Where can i find a branch of this Bank and what data i have to ask?
Who is Lithoxoou?
Never heard about a village named Podolovitsa. Where is this village? Sounds like a slavic toponym. At my knowledge during the communism in Albania only two slavic toponyms was changed. The first was a small town in South Albania named Kuçovë inhabitated by Albanians, the name was changed in Qytet Stalin, The City of Stalin and you can understand the reason. The second was a village in east Albania inhabitated by a small Bulgarian or Fyromski, call as you want, minority. The name of this village is Pushtec. Now the word pusht without the suffix ec, is a balkanik word, probably of turkish origin which can be translated in English, gay. After the end of the communism the people of both this settlements continued to use the old toponyms, Kuçovë and Pushtec.
I don't know other "baptised" toponyms in Albania. If you know, you can post this toponyms.
From the other side it's documented that Greece changed around 95% of the toponyms. Because all the names of the villages in Greece were, Albanian, slav, vlach, turkish, etc.
About Kollokotronis and Karaskakis, of course they were Albanians, but this thread it's not about this "greek" heroes. If you want, open an another thread. About the Orlov revolt, was a war between Albanians in the Greek territory, unfortunately one of many. There was an Albanian uprising with the support of Imperial Russia and there was an Albanian contingent at the service of the Ottomans who crushed this uprising. After the end of this uprising, the Albanians, i.e. Arvanites supported by Russians emigrated and settled in Ukraine. My question is: The descendants of this Arvanites who partecipated in the Orlov revolt and who live today in Ukraine, are considered part of modern Greek nation? Because your country is investing a lot of many, of course money of the European taxpayers, in a lost region of Pachistan were live a tribe called kalash people. The reason is that your government belive that this kalash people are descendants of the Army of Alexander The Great!!!!! Ok, the fantasy of modern Greeks has not limits, especially when they use the money of others.

Albanians seem really desperate in trying to justify their apparent indigenous inhabitation. .
In case you didn't notice, it is exactly same case for all ethnicities of Balkans, not mentioning the rest of Europe, and the world. Welcome to Eupedia holodomir. Stay civil.

There is a genetic difference between Albanians in the north, Albanians in the south and kosarvars.

There is also a linguistic difference which has been settled by the Albanian government declaring that the Tosk language is the official language of Albania.

but, reading many internet sites, there seems a want of separation between the people of kosavar and Albanian ...............while Albania wants to incorporate Kosovo.

albanologist Dr. Kaplan Resuli had to say about Albanians: - When Albania is proclaimed and recognised as an independent nation (1912-1913) its population numbered 700,000 of which hardly 50% were Albanians, while the other half was made up of Vlachs (around 20%), Macedonians, Serbs, Montenegrins, around 15%, Greeks (around5%) and others (Turks, Roms, Cherkesians, Italians, Jews and others, around 10%).

I would like to see where the above is split between north, south and kosovo

There is a genetic difference between Albanians in the north, Albanians in the south and kosarvars.

There is also a linguistic difference which has been settled by the Albanian government declaring that the Tosk language is the official language of Albania.

but, reading many internet sites, there seems a want of separation between the people of kosavar and Albanian ...............while Albania wants to incorporate Kosovo.

albanologist Dr. Kaplan Resuli had to say about Albanians: - When Albania is proclaimed and recognised as an independent nation (1912-1913) its population numbered 700,000 of which hardly 50% were Albanians, while the other half was made up of Vlachs (around 20%), Macedonians, Serbs, Montenegrins, around 15%, Greeks (around5%) and others (Turks, Roms, Cherkesians, Italians, Jews and others, around 10%).

I would like to see where the above is split between north, south and kosovo

Kapllan Resuli is an idiot, not an scholar. But, ok is your right to read and quote idiots.

EDIT.
And try to read some books, not internet sites.

Kapllan Resuli is an idiot, not an scholar. But, ok is your right to read and quote idiots.

EDIT.
And try to read some books, not internet sites.

why did you?

Also i want to ask you:
What have to do American Bank of Albania in this discussion?
To my knowledge doesn't exist an American Bank of Albania. Where can i find a branch of this Bank and what data i have to ask?
Who is Lithoxoou?

you know well
Intensa SanPaolo Bank Albania

want more?

and you know exactly what I say,

DO NOT HIDE BEHIND YOUR FINGER,
IT SHOWS HOW WEAK YOU ARE.

Are we about to move into cloud cuckoo land? Make a u-turn and head the other way.

you know well

want more?

No i don't know. Is it possible to stop with this nonsense posts? If you know something you can post. What are you waiting? Pls share with us this great secrets.

you know well

want more?

The only weak person who stay behind the finger is you Yetos. Do you intend to give an answer to the questions? Because it's not serious for a person at your age this behavior. Your ad hominem attacks, unrelated to the topics, are classify as trollling.

No i don't know. Is it possible to stop with this nonsense posts? If you know something you can post. What are you waiting? Pls share with us this great secrets.

ΑΜΥΗΤΟΝΜΗΕΙΣΙΕΝΑΙ

Θ

The only weak person who stay behind the finger is you Yetos. Do you intend to give an answer to the questions? Because it's not serious for a person at your age this behavior. Your ad hominem attacks, unrelated to the topics, are classify as trollling.

ha haha

ypur only existance to forum is to spam.
you do not even know who and what is happening at your country,

ΑΡΡΗΤΑΒΡΟΤΟΙΣΙΝ

Θ

ha haha

ypur only existance to forum is to spam.
you do not even know who and what is happening at your country,

ΑΡΡΗΤΑΒΡΟΤΟΙΣΙΝ

Θ
ΑΜΥΗΤΟΝΜΗΕΙΣΙΕΝΑΙ

Θ

Can you explain what you have wrote probably in Greek here?
How can you tell me that i am spamming in this forum? How can you accuse me as someone who have an agenda? I think there is nothing bad if people discuss about Greeks, Albanians, etc, always in the right thread. I have not opened a single thread about Greeks and Greece. All my posts dedicated to Greeks and Greece are answer to your ridiculous and disinformative posts. How can you accuse me about agenda?
Enough is enough. I am going to report you to the mods for this ad homminem attacks.

The balkans have a very similar genetic mix and the mix has happened thousands of years ago with a few additions along the centuries. Many have tried to create a picture say to link E with some kind of recent slave movement, some suggested a gypsy connection and some others some kind of a recent Muslim agenda demonzing the E-V13 subclade versus to some kind of intellectual refined beautiful sophisticated other y and mtdna. This is all hullabaloo to people who are genuinely interested in human migration, history and the cultures involved. Energies should be concentrated on the positive of life and not to make something impossible possible as the impossible can never become possible....no matter how much one tries.

Can you explain what you have wrote probably in Greek here?
How can you tell me that i am spamming in this forum? How can you accuse me as someone who have an agenda? I think there is nothing bad if people discuss about Greeks, Albanians, etc, always in the right thread. I have not opened a single thread about Greeks and Greece. All my posts dedicated to Greeks and Greece are answer to your ridiculous and disinformative posts. How can you accuse me about agenda?
Enough is enough. I am going to report you to the mods for this ad homminem attacks.

YOUR EMPATHY IS OBVIOUS, YOUR AGENDA IS A PURE ANTI-GREEK SPAM AND THROW MUD WITH JUST STUPID ACCUSATIONS,

I wrote ΑΜΥΗΤΟΝΜΗΕΙΣΙΕΝΑΙ at pure ancient Greek Form,
at some Posts as Albanians you claim that you are ancient and pure Greeks,
at others you claim that Modern Greeks are Albanians, although you have until 1990 the lowest % of admixture, compare the 1500 AD admixture of Greeks to Albania

And I ask you
If I wrote in Latin this

Deorum sacra qui non acceperunt non intrant
would you be annoyed?

I guess not
but you are annoyed or offended cause I wrote
AMYHTONMHΕΙΣΙΕΝΑΙ

It is obvious to All, modeartors spectators readers that your only purpose at forum existance is to push your anti-Greek and anti-Slavic agenda.
and I report you as by your posts as anti-Greek.

This thread is about E1b1b1 and J2 in the Balkans and Italy. It is not a forum for your inter-Balkan hatreds. The next person to spam about this is going to get an infraction. Go ahead, make my day.

I fail to understand your comment. First of all, it's too general to be meaningful. Second of all, you seem to be under the mistaken impression that I began the thread. I didn't; Fire-haired did.

In the future, inform yourself of the facts and the points made before commenting. People will take you more seriously. Also, if you have a point to make about the content, quote the statement with which you disagree, be specific about the nature of your disagreement, and provide support for your own position.

Third of all, keep a civil tongue in your head.

This thread has been viewed 61825 times.

Back