Negroid admixture in Europe

One-Eyed King

Reaction score
Ethnic group
English, Irish and Scottish
Most Europeans have miniscule amounts of SSA DNA, less than 1% in most populations, Does this means that most Europeans have minor Negroid DNA?

Our ancestors all originally came from Africa. Something wrong with that?

Most Europeans have miniscule amounts of SSA DNA, less than 1% in most populations, Does this means that most Europeans have minor Negroid DNA?
All autochthonous inhabitants of Sub Saharan Africa are of Negroid Race, so I guess the answer is yes.

Perhaps the question for someones is: have we some recent 'negroid' DNA and at what level?
'negroid' is maybe not the better term because it does evocate more visible phenotypes than total SSA DNA - the today more typical 'negroid' traits among SSA African and descendants is for a part an evolution occurred AFTER SEPARATION of our common ancestors. An african SPECIALIZATION - their ancestors were surely closer to today Australoid archaic people concerning look.
no so simple: even the today SSA DNA is not the ORIGINAL DNA or its evolution in situ; we know now some DNA African by FAR ORIGIN but EVOLVED ELSEWHERE (Eurasia) made a come back to SSA Africa...
concerning the auDNA we have in Europe at diverse but always low levesl in our total genome (I have some SSA and East Asian me too, at levels evocationg "noise"), the matter for hair splitters (like me) is to know: is it a recent re-introgression mediated by "recent" crossings or is it an archaic DNA remained unmutated since our FARTHEST ORIGINS in Africa? Only deep level surveys can answer it, if I'm right (length of segments on chromosomes and other criteria).

All autochthonous inhabitants of Sub Saharan Africa are of Negroid Race, so I guess the answer is yes.
No there are a lot of Capoids in the South too and Mongoloid/Caucasoid admixture in the East.

This thread has been viewed 4367 times.

Back