MtDNA

Flagmaker of Haplogroups
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Persian
mtDNA haplogroup
U2e1
Content Warning: Discussion may include harsh topics

I wonder if there are any Y-dna haplogroups whose main vector of transmission is via assault. Such Y-chomosomes would contain mutations that impair psychological development, making it so the carrier doesn't develop a theory of mind. They would also contain mutations that make it so that the carriers don't have a strong attraction to beauty nor a repulsion to ugliness. Instead of being like others, who select a mate that is beautiful (is in good health, and carries fertility cues) and intellectually/mentally healthy, people with such Y-chromosomes assault everyone, whether they be intellectually incapacitated, nasea-inducing ugly.
A way to find such Y-chromosomes would be to test men who have been convicted of multiple assult, and to check the Y-chromosomes of sons of mentally-disabled single moms.

Hopefully, such Y-dna haplogroups can one day be eradicated. How can the prevalence of such mutations can be decreased?

If one of y chromosomes causes violence we would have discovered connection already by checking posters Y on genetic forums. If there is a connection it is very minimal and only statistically noticeable.

you are making all kinds of asumptions for which there is absolutely no ground
I find your way of reasoning very dangerous

If one of y chromosomes causes violence we would have discovered connection already by checking posters Y on genetic forums. If there is a connection it is very minimal and only statistically noticeable.

Despite the fact that I think the chances of finding a correlation are slim, I must admit that it is an interesting idea that could be researched! In many jurisdictions, people who have been convicted of rape are listed on public websites, so you could try contacting some of them and asking them for DNA samples or (if they already know it) their HG. The most important thing would be to take care to preserve a reasonable amount of validity in your comparisons - so your non-rapist control group needs to come from the same communities and ethnic backgrounds as your "assault" sample.

you are making all kinds of asumptions for which there is absolutely no ground
I find your way of reasoning very dangerous

Yes, it is a dangerous idea, but that is no reason to fear Science. If there really is no correlation, research should confirm this and provide additional evidence to "debunk" haplogroup conspiracy theories.

This thread has been viewed 5315 times.

Back