the mailman's tribe

it looks like a new superclade is born :

http://infamoustribune.com/dna-tests-prove-retired-postman-1300-illegimitate-children/

DNA TESTS PROVE RETIRED POSTMAN HAS OVER 1,300 ILLEGIMITATE CHILDREN

it isn't rape, it is women that like his impersonation of Johny Cash

Unfortunately, as it spoils a good story, I think it's a hoax, Bicicleur. (For the record, I love Johnny Cash too! :))

The highest number I remember seeing that could sort of be verified is this Austrian doctor who used his own sperm to impregnate the patients at his fertility clinic. What hubris.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ea-extraordinary-story-surrounding-birth.html

Probably a hoax. It's extremely improbable statistically. If he did manage to find different women willing to sleep with him every week day (since postmen don't work on weekends), which would make him the greatest Don Juan ever in the most sexually immoral town on Earth, that's 250 women per year. So it would take him over 5 years at this relentless rate. But that is assuming he is never sick, his fertility is so amazing that he can replenish his sperm enough to conceive after only one day, and above all that all the women with whom he slept were exactly ovulating as he had sex with them. Considering that most women follow lunar cycles more or less at the same time, that alone makes it extremely unlikely that he could make women pregnant more than 10 days per month. When all factors are taken into account, in the best case scenario of a man with free unlimited access to a harem of women eager to have sex with him (which wasn't the case), it would take him at least 15 to 20 years to conceive 1300 children ! All this while keeping a youthful sex drive and sex appeal, and without being found by husbands or gossipy neighbours. That's just impossible.

I think there are plenty of men fertile enough to do this, but you're right, probably a hoax.

Is this what they call the founder effect? :confused:

This thread has been viewed 4227 times.

Back