Drinks with high-fructose corn syrup could be making people stupid

7 Health Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol

Getting wasted every weekend might not be the best thing for your physical or mental well-being, but moderate alcohol consumption may have some substantial health benefits. It should be noted that alcohol consumption and its benefits vary based on an individual's body makeup and type.
According to the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, "moderate alcohol consumption is defined as having up to one drink per day for women and up to two drinks per day for men. This definition is referring to the amount consumed on any single day and is not intended as an average over several days."
http://www.medicaldaily.com/7-health-benefits-drinking-alcohol-247552
Do they specify amount of alcohol in one drink?

Can you elaborate on what "hard alcohol" is from your perspective? 80 proof? If so I recommend Skol vodka. It's cheap and tastes nasty but the buzz is just as good as the expensive stuff. I man up and drink it on the rocks 3x per week. I drink it warm as well. One time I dry heaved so badly from the taste I spat it out. I was in "throw up" mode for about 15 minutes.

BTW I'd much prefer that the government legalizes a certain um....special plant and its magic crystals so people won't have to rely on alcohol to deal with life's stresses. I used it in the past and got so mellowed out I would stay over at a friend's house and stand inches away from a miniature grandfather clock bolted to the wall and stare at the swinging pendulum in amazement while munching on candy I stole from the kitchen. I would then belly laugh at fish in a fish tank for minutes on end.I also fondly remember a friend of mine telling me an obscene Super Mario joke while we were hanging around a camp fire at an amusement park which had me belly laughing and gufawing so badly for 3 minutes straight (3 minutes of nonstop laughing and coughing) stopping a freight train would've been easier than stopping my laughter.

Discussions of one's bodily functions are not appropriate for this site. This makes three times we've been treated to descriptions of you spewing something out of your mouth. Cut it out or there will be consequences. Maybe it would help if you didn't attempt to post when either drunk or high.

Discussions of one's bodily functions are not appropriate for this site. This makes three times we've been treated to descriptions of you spewing something out of your mouth. Cut it out or there will be consequences. Maybe it would help if you didn't attempt to post when either drunk or high.
I agree. davef please change your avatar as foul language, obscenities and vulgarisms are not allowed on Eupedia.

Apologies, I'll be good! Took the avatar down.

I don't drink every night, in fact I only drink 3 nights every week but it seems every time I'm under the influence I crave cheese...any kind. I tend to binge on mozzarella big time.

Buttah! Check this...when I read the article, I misread "bog butter" as "dog butter" lmao
hmm dog butter yummy...

That 5000 year old bog butter history in Ireland is absolutely amazing! When I first heard about it int Mysterious Universe, could not believe my ears and it is still edible!!

This thread has been viewed 13913 times.

Back