Politics we might have political anomaly at Turkey.

Because as i have explained in another post, this is not that kind of forum where an old and lonely man like you spend his long and boring days and nights, trollling teenagers. This is a serious and respected forum. Try to behave as civilised person. If this is difficult for you, well, we will not notice your abssence here.

Since when did I post anything uncivilized? Since when are you a moderator in this forum?

Poor kid, at least try to spell English properly...

I think Hezbollah in Lebanon is a pretty good example. Also in Israel most terroristic activity is related to Hamas, which is aligned with Sunni movements, although the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine quite clearly does have the backing of Shia groups.

Hezbollah is inefficient against Israel anyway. Even more so since Iran is consumed at defending Assad and has naturally neglected Palestine, which was a lost cause to begin with and received the fatal blow with the repercussions of the Arab Spring.

In other news, Iran has not initiated an invasion of another country for more than a century...

I wouldn't be so quick to judge him like that. I think Orbán doesn't bow down to the corrupt Brussels government, and is vilified for this. He has done a great job calling out Islam, and is a staunch supporter of Israel so I don't think Jobbik likes him very much. I agree, however, that it is worrying that he wants closer ties with Russia.
I predicted years ago the Erdogan's shift from the West, at the eastern Shanghai alliance/pact. People said to me that it will never happen, due to the history Russia and Turkey had. I just laugh. It's happening unfortunately. Turkey it's out of NATO' de facto '. Instead, Victor Orban is a small leader, hence Putin has not a big interest on him. Otherwise is Erdogan and Turkey, which is a strategic key for the geopolitical games of Putin. The balance of power is moving.

Russia is friends with the Islamic Republic of Iran, a mullah regime. I think it just depends on the kind of radical Islam.
Russia doesn't care what kind of regime they have. The Russian's true enemy is NATO, not some regional powers, such as Iran and Turkey.

When was the last time you heard the Shias sponsoring terrorism anywhere outside Israel, and (perhaps) Yemen?

Russia doesn't fear NATO. The real worry are asymmetrical attacks, and insurrections like the one in Chechnya. Both Russia and NATO respect each others' playing fields, even while vying to grasp a portion of the others' playing field. Russia would never make the mistake of attacking westwards. It is attacking southwards. NATO would not intervene (at least openly) even in Ukraine, as long as it is not a NATO member.
There's already a crash between NATO and the Shanghai pact. The skirmishes between China and USA are at high levels in southern China sea. Not mentioning Ukraine, Syria, Balkans etc

As far as the Balkan War that's been started on this thread… well… I guess it's good to know that Slavs aren't the only ones in the Balkans who go around internet forums provoking each other.

War? You don't know what war means. For me the Balkans weren't enough, I used to take on Chechens and Somalis and any Muslim I could pick in the crosshairs after I had finished with the usual Balkaners plus Turks!

57939348.jpg

Provoking wasn't my style. I work mostly by quoting news sources. Few can survive the onslaught...

What harm can do radical islamists to Russia?

These days will be a meeting Putin~ Erdogan at Saint Petersburg. There you will see. ....

Last time I checked radical Islamists were not controlled by Erdogan or anybody else.

No radical Islamist can force permanent damage to any state, but they can piss off quite a few people to the point of forcing more confrontational governments...

I predicted years ago the Erdogan's shift from the West, at the eastern Shanghai alliance/pact. People said to me that it will never happen, due to the history Russia and Turkey had. I just laugh. It's happening unfortunately. Turkey it's out of NATO' de facto '. Instead, Victor Orban is a small leader, hence Putin has not a big interest on him. Otherwise is Erdogan and Turkey, which is a strategic key for the geopolitical games of Putin. The balance of power is moving.

The best Erdogan can hope for, is to become Putins' poodle. Don't even think Putin would ever consider treating him as an equal...

...Furthermore, Turkey carries a lot of baggage: Chechnya, Uighurs, the Crimean Tatars, the Karabakh conflict... Which means that Turkey shall never be welcomed with open arms either by Russia or China...

There's already a crash between NATO and the Shanghai pact. The skirmishes between China and USA are at high levels in southern China sea. Not mentioning Ukraine, Syria, Balkans etc

All of this is nothing more than the extension of the cold war, and no bloodshed to speak of. Syria has been left to Russia by Obama, the Balkan conflicts are almost settled by now.

War? You don't know what war means. For me the Balkans weren't enough, I used to take on Chechens and Somalis and any Muslim I could pick in the crosshairs after I had finished with the usual Balkaners plus Turks!

Provoking wasn't my style. I work mostly by quoting news sources. Few can survive the onslaught...
Who are you quoting? Because if these are your personal thoughts you on a fast track of being banned. Stay civil.

Hezbollah is inefficient against Israel anyway. Even more so since Iran is consumed at defending Assad and has naturally neglected Palestine, which was a lost cause to begin with and received the fatal blow with the repercussions of the Arab Spring.

In other news, Iran has not initiated an invasion of another country for more than a century...
Hezbollah it's controlled by the Iranian islamist regime. Assad of Syria it's controlled by the Russian regime, and either it have close relationships with Iran. Indeed Iran ordered Hezbollah to settle in Syria for helping the Assad' s regime. So, Israel it's surrounded today by hostile entities, especially if we consider even the Turkish defection from NATO.

Last time I checked radical Islamists were not controlled by Erdogan or anybody else.

No radical Islamist can force permanent damage to any state, but they can piss off quite a few people to the point of forcing more confrontational governments...
Yes, that was my point. Russia it's the second global power, and surely it's nonsense saying that Putin it's frighten by some kamikazes.

The best Erdogan can hope for, is to become Putins' poodle. Don't even think Putin would ever consider treating him as an equal...

...Furthermore, Turkey carries a lot of baggage: Chechnya, Uighurs, the Crimean Tatars, the Karabakh conflict... Which means that Turkey shall never be welcomed with open arms either by Russia or China...
No, Erdogan will be not his poodle. The Shanghai pact, knows well that their world' s opponent is NATO and the western world, so they will give to Erdogan many grants. They need Erdogan and Erdogan needs them. No one will be the poodle of anyone.

All of this is nothing more than the extension of the cold war, and no bloodshed to speak of. Syria has been left to Russia by Obama, the Balkan conflicts are almost settled by now.
There will be not a direct total war between NATO and the Shanghai pact, it's nonsense. This doesn't mean that we shall not see bloodshed in certain regions such as Syria, Iraq, Ukraine, etc.

As for Syria, I don't know if NATO left Syria to Putin. Syria was under Russian control until five years ago. We should wait for the new policy of Clinton.

Who are you quoting? Because if these are your personal thoughts you on a fast track of being banned. Stay civil.
Le Brok, did you deleted one of my posts? I think yes. Could you tell me why.

Le Brok, did you deleted one of my posts? I think yes. Could you tell me why.
You have to be more specific. If it was deleted it would show as deleted with moderator name in it.

You have to be more specific. If it was deleted it would show as deleted with moderator name in it.
I don't know much about forums. I just found that post in a quote by another member .

If you think that one of my post is not appropriate for the thread, you are pleased to give me an warning. Please don't delete my posts nor move my posts to another thread. If I again after the warning continue to make infractions against the thread, you are pleased to ban me out of the forum. I don't like the censure. That is against human dignity.

This thread has been viewed 50324 times.

Back