Ethnic group
Citizen of the world
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b Z2109
mtDNA haplogroup
H1c
I just run this match:
Archaic Match for P.jpg

What surprises me a lot is that I'm a very close match of Loschbour WHG and at the same time to Stuttgart EEF. Does it point to close relationship between WHG and HGs of Near East from which EEF/Levant Neolithic comes from?

Other close matches are with Hungarian NE1 and BR2, but not to mid and late neolithic, or more modern English Iron Age, or is it late bronze, Hinxton.

But probably the weirdest and shocking thing for me was to find so much affinity with Ust-Ishim who lived 45kya in Siberia and American Clovis Montana so far away and native to America.

Is Clovis very related to Ust-Ishim? Did WHG come mostly from Ust-Ishim too?

Are you guy finding similar weirdness in these Archaic Match run? Can someone explain how well it matches?

Feel free to post your runs. Let's have some fun.

The funny thing is, I have about the same strong matches. Stuttgart, Loschbour, NE1, BR2, Clovis and Ust-Ishim. Which prove that at .5cM, anyone would look like close match. ^^;

Rise the threshold to 2cM, these ancient genome will be less matchy.

In my case, the last matches I get is at 4cM, RISE493, RISE98, NE1, Loschbour and Stuttgart. I lose Clovis at 3cM.

It basically says you are a mix of WHG/EHG H&G and Near Eastern Farmers/herders. Fits with your origin.

I guess I found why we all match best the same ancient genome, they are the less inbreed. -__-

I passed them all in the "Are Your Parents Related?" tool.

This thread has been viewed 3597 times.

Back