Crime German train attack: Afghan refugee 'had IS flag in room'

ok , I think it is stupid that the Brittish want to expell all those Poles who are doing a good job in England
that does not mean we should let in all those people who paid a ticket to human trafickers and who have a very unrealistic view on life in Europe

I think you just managed to grusp a fraction of what the bulk of British anti immigration is all about.........and probably you said that very unwillingly..........Phew that was a hard job...................

it is very annoying that some people bring up the subject of Poles in England which has nothing to do with that

Kinda straw man imo.Extreme-left patient lift.

all you need to do is sort of look at the facts and general picture. Getting fixated on just a part and repeat adnauseam (how many threads been open about it?) is not a very healthy outlook (in my opinion)

I think you just managed to grusp a fraction of what the bulk of British anti immigration is all about.........and probably you said that very unwillingly..........Phew that was a hard job...................

I'm allways in for immigration of people with the right attitude and skills.
I'm against uncontrolled immigration.

LeBrok said:
40% does not tolerate homosexuality at all

Wrong, only 26% (I'm using the same source, so you misinterpreted something):

http://www.cbos.pl/SPISKOM.POL/2013/K_024_13.PDF

February 2013 (data from RYS. 2. in the link above):

Do you think that:

1) homosexualism is a normal thing = 12%
2) homosexualism is a departure from norm, but it must be tolerated = 57%
3) homosexualism is a departure from norm, and we shouldn't tolerate it = 26%

4) hard to say = 5%

Geje_PL.png

How confusing this reporting was. Initially it was three shooters and they fled away with Munich coming to a standstill. But considering the high alert and recent Nice attacks the reaction is also understandable. Now apparently it was one and he shot himself. Very sad like all the other terrorist attacks. Innocent people being slain for no reason. Pure Evil. This kind of shooting was not seen in Germany since 2009 when Tim Kreshmer shot dead 19 people including students :(.

This thread has been viewed 35830 times.

Back