Crime Pregnant woman macheted to death by a Syrian refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.
To keep things in perspective.
This is homicides map of Europe. From this map it would be hard to guess where these violent Muslim live. For example, in Germany there 10 million Muslims, but their homicide rate is one of smallest in Europe. On other hand there are no vicious Muslims in Lithuania, though the murder rate is 6 times higher than in Germany.
europe-map-of-homicide-rates-subnational-lebel-unodc-png.png

This is getting absurd now. By jumping to conclusions every time a Muslim commits a crime you just reinforce the story line that you're indeed Islamophobic. The result is that people will be less inclined to believe anything you say.

There is a real problem with ISIS inspired acts of terror, but behavior like this means that real dialogue and solutions will not take place.

I hate to break it to you, but mentally ill young men committing acts of mass homicide, and men of any age killing their lovers/wives is more common than I'm sure anyone would wish, and I've seen men of every "race", ethnicity, and religion committing these acts.

Maybe we should kick all men out of our countries?

Couldn't have said it better. While my heart goes out for this woman like all the others who end up in this horrible situation, one must not forget, no matter how sad it is that it is much more common then what we think.

http://helpstopdomesticabusenow.blogspot.com.mt/2011/07/germany-facts-and-resources-for.html

This is getting absurd now. By jumping to conclusions every time a Muslim commits a crime you just reinforce the story line that you're indeed Islamophobic. The result is that people will be less inclined to believe anything you say.

There is a real problem with ISIS inspired acts of terror, but behavior like this means that real dialogue and solutions will not take place.

I hate to break it to you, but mentally ill young men committing acts of mass homicide, and men of any age killing their lovers/wives is more common than I'm sure anyone would wish, and I've seen men of every "race", ethnicity, and religion committing these acts.

Maybe we should kick all men out of our countries?

this man was allready known by the police as violent
but why wasn't he send back to Syria?
the problem is, once they get in you can't get rid of them anymore

and yes, 80 % of recent refugees were single young men
if they realy came from a dangerous war zone they wouldn't have left their family alone
Merkel was terribly wrong by letting them in

Lithuania is only 2-3 million people. Almost about the same homicide rate as Albania. And you compare it to Italy which has lesser Muslims or even Spain. Which are over 40-60 million people on average. Comparing Lithuania is like comparing the Normandy region of France. 3.3 million people, and is slighted elevated...

Since you mentioned Italy.......but this is also true to a number of countries. I believe this is what Lebrok means when he says keep things in perspective.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-with-spate-of-domestic-violence-murders.html

Basta means enough by the way

this man was allready known by the police as violent
but why wasn't he send back to Syria?
the problem is, once they get in you can't get rid of them anymore

and yes, 80 % of recent refugees were single young men
if they realy came from a dangerous war zone they wouldn't have left their family alone
Merkel was terribly wrong by letting them in

That makes more sense :). If that's the case, perhaps a policy of "If you are immigrating from the Middle East, bring your wife and Children; if you have kids or no entry."

Lithuania is only 2-3 million people. Almost about the same homicide rate as Albania. And you compare it to Italy which has lesser Muslims or even Spain. Which are over 40-60 million people on average. Comparing Lithuania is like comparing the Normandy region of France. 3.3 million people, and is slighted elevated...

Oh, Finland has less Muslims too. (and also has arms legalized) But they have 5 million people. It must be the Muslims, LeBrok...

Look at how small homicide in Switzerland is, and they try to block Muslim immigrants and have arms legalised. So much for your "anti-Islam" argument...

Edit: While I'm on the subject, Switzerland is actually the country in Europe and region that has the LEAST homicide rate; and they have arms/weapons legal as well, and fewer opportunities for Muslim citizenship. Hard country to get into...

The point stands that there is absolutely no correlation between the number of Muslims inhabiting a country and the per capita homicide rate. The population of the Baltic countries, for example, is more than large enough to allow for comparison of homicides per capita. Your argument about Switzerland is contrived, since the Muslim population in the German cantons of Switzerland is quite above average by central European standards.

Looking at global trends, you'll also see that the affluent Middle Eastern countries are among the least homicidal on the planet.

Did you read the full story? This is a love story going wrong

AFAIK she refused to date him, and so he killed her. The child was rather someone else's. This is kind of similar to Cologne New Year's Eve, except that there a typical reaction to rejection was rape, not murder.

What the article actually says:

he said he had fallen in love with the woman when he started working there.

What LeBrok imagines that it says:

This psycho killed his lover and maybe his child.

1) The article doesn't say that they were lovers,

2) The article doesn't say that he was the father.

That he fell in love doesn't mean that she did too. Just like women in Cologne didn't.

That he fell in love doesn't mean that she did too. Just like women in Cologne didn't.

I don't think anyone knows. Maybe yes and maybe no. One should have the patience to wait for any conclusions (if it really matters).

And what is so interesting to discuss here? A psychopath person killed an woman. How many crimes like this happen everyday in world?

And because of WW2 and Adolf Hitler, Germany has become kind of guilty and self-hating.

How many Muslims or "brown people" did Germany kill in WW2 ??? Either zero or a very small number.

As Benjamin Netanyahu said, Nazi Germany actually cooperated with some Muslims against Jews.

How many Muslims or "brown people" did Germany kill in WW2 ??? Either zero or a very small number.

As Benjamin Netanyahu said, Nazi Germany actually cooperated with some Muslims against Jews.

Nazi's are not the only supremacists around. Muslims have their own too, and also Blacks. They have a common love and a common bond. A non existent factor they are in denial of called Racial purity.

Yes, not only did the Palestinian (non-existant identity at the time) Arabs cooperate with the Nazis but so did Balkan Muslims, in the Handžar Division.

AFAIK she refused to date him, and so he killed her. The child was rather someone else's. This is kind of similar to Cologne New Year's Eve, except that there a typical reaction to rejection was rape, not murder.

that may be the correct analysis

you don't kill a woman on which you fall in love, simply because she rejects you

unless you are brought up with total disrespect of women

furthermore this man was violent, probably brougth up with to much male pride to defend

these men don't belong in Europe, or anywhere else for that matter
yet that is how they grow up in certain quarters of the world

While it is true that Muslims are mostly harmless, the point I was trying to make is that homicides happen because people are people and people are individuals. The problem with Germany is that they let too many people in; irresponsibly and legitimately ignoring the reality that not everyone is nice. It seems that even France is tired of it, and is beginning to fight back and attempting to make it harder for Muslim and other immigrants to assimilate. The Belgians and Irish seem pretty fed-up as well.

hey reel in naive, good-hearted people (Polish) who just want to seek a better life, and then a jealous savage, who happens to be Muslim (who would have thought? most muslims are pretty violent, admittedly.)

Feeling confused? I know I am.

Cognitive dissonance seems to be very common with disgruntled populists.

It's not a matter of Islam. There are white Bosnian muslims that are good people. The real problem is that Germany lets in too many people ... and things get out of hand. They're too charitable and don't do background checks. They reel in naive, good-hearted people (Polish) who just want to seek a better life, and then a jealous savage, who happens to be Muslim (who would have thought? most muslims are pretty violent, admittedly.) just has to come and kill her and give her a sickly murder-abortion. A baby dead at the hands of a ruthless inhuman animal.

Well, now it's clear. It's not his religion that's at issue; it's that he isn't "white" enough for you. Immigrants are fine, even if they take jobs for lower wages, thus driving down wages for "native" people, so long as they're white, because a "white" immigrant is by definition not going to be as violent or mentally unstable as a non-white immigrant. Do I have it right now?

As to your response about the map LeBrok posted, do you know how to read a map? Do you know what "rate" means? What else can we do but look at "relative" numbers? As has been mentioned, the population numbers are big enough that a "relative" rate of occurrence is not at all misleading. Absolute numbers would tell us absolutely nothing about "safety". Not that even relative numbers do that. What do you think that spike in Calabria is all about? Most of it is because the 'ndrangheta is becoming the most powerful "Mafia" organization, and they're killing each other in turf wars. The big conclusion I draw from the map? Homicides in Europe are mostly tied to alcohol. These are alcoholics stabbing or beating each other to death. Stop glorifying or at least tolerating drunkenness and see what happens to the homicide rate, among other things.

Forget it. Why am I having this conversation? Most of you are totally uninterested in logic.

@Bicicleur,
I never said nor implied that letting in tens of thousands of unvetted immigrants was a good idea.

However, you're too smart to conflate things in this way. ISIS is not the motivation behind every crime committed by a Muslim in Europe. Sometimes it's just old fashioned, every day kind of crimes, the kind that happens in every country. Wait to indict ISIS and its propaganda until you know the facts.

If you're saying that when immigrants are unvetted you may be letting in people with mental disorders or criminal backgrounds that's of course true. When, during the second wave of their immigration Cubans were trying to get to the U.S. on rickety boats, Castro opened his prisons and encouraged the inmates to go along too, and we were processing them for crimes for years afterward, and probably to this day.

I have some sympathy for the idea that America has enough home grown criminals and nutjobs. Why import more? That's why I believe that immigration has to be controlled.

As for male on female crime, again I hate to break it to you but men kill women who reject them every single day, and right here in the good, old, U.S. of A. We have a big problem with domestic violence, and so do countries like Australia, but among European countries, those in the Balkans and eastern Europe have the biggest problem, and other than Albania and Kosovo, they don't have a whole heck of a lot of blacks, Muslims, or other third world people.

Based on this map, I think western Europe should ban migration from the Balkans and eastern Europe as well as Muslim countries. Why is there always a different standard for these Europeans?
Indeed, I think, based on their behavior during the Balkan Wars, all Balkanite male immigrants over a certain age should be deported and the younger ones should be under surveillance. Recognize the sarcasm here, people?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe..._Womens_Physical_Security_2011_compressed.jpg
Map3.1NEW_Womens_Physical_Security_2011_compressed.jpg

I think that many people made mistake by comparing European Muslims from the Balkans (Bosnians,Albanians,Torbesh,Pomaks etc) to middle eastern one.
There is difference here not only that in the middle east currently is growing radicalism,the salafi and wahabi movements,funded by Saudi money and other rich gulf countries,a form of Islam not known in the Balkans for example until recently,however this movements come to infiltrate even in the Balkans where they have their followers,it is easy to brainwash young man especialy one without future or coming from poorer families,they have their own imams that preach this form of Islam.
Another point which i want to make is that this "European" Muslims priorly lived in a country where religion doesn't matter Yugoslavia,country led by communism,the essence of communist party is atheism.
Then come the Albania which was proclaimed first atheist country in the world,comparing Albanians from Albania to Albanians in other countries are much less religious today,which mean that Albania even had much strict laws on religion than Yugoslavia.Later on time have changed.
This people are led by different ideologies than Islam,but than again it all depends from the above,the influence uppon them,the "ideology".Nationalism in Balkans is lot worse than religion.

Holodomir was Melancon.

Holodomir was Melancon.

Thanks for telling me. I'd given him one infraction, and was about to issue another. I should have checked the IP.

No wonder his posts made no sense.

Our other sock account users should take note. I've been told theapricity may be out for good. Don't think, however, that you can park multiple sock accounts here the way that you did over there.

Melancon isn't the only denizen of this underworld who should be reported to the appropriate authorities, and he won't be the only one. Enough is enough.

@Bicicleur,
I never said nor implied that letting in tens of thousands of unvetted immigrants was a good idea.

However, you're too smart to conflate things in this way. ISIS is not the motivation behind every crime committed by a Muslim in Europe. Sometimes it's just old fashioned, every day kind of crimes, the kind that happens in every country. Wait to indict ISIS and its propaganda until you know the facts.

If you're saying that when immigrants are unvetted you may be letting in people with mental disorders or criminal backgrounds that's of course true. When, during the second wave of their immigration Cubans were trying to get to the U.S. on rickety boats, Castro opened his prisons and encouraged the inmates to go along too, and we were processing them for crimes for years afterward, and probably to this day.

I have some sympathy for the idea that America has enough home grown criminals and nutjobs. Why import more? That's why I believe that immigration has to be controlled.

As for male on female crime, again I hate to break it to you but men kill women who reject them every single day, and right here in the good, old, U.S. of A. We have a big problem with domestic violence, and so do countries like Australia, but among European countries, those in the Balkans and eastern Europe have the biggest problem, and other than Albania and Kosovo, they don't have a whole heck of a lot of blacks, Muslims, or other third world people.

Based on this map, I think western Europe should ban migration from the Balkans and eastern Europe as well as Muslim countries. Why is there always a different standard for these Europeans?
Indeed, I think, based on their behavior during the Balkan Wars, all Balkanite male immigrants over a certain age should be deported and the younger ones should be under surveillance. Recognize the sarcasm here, people?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe..._Womens_Physical_Security_2011_compressed.jpg
Map3.1NEW_Womens_Physical_Security_2011_compressed.jpg

alltough this man is a Syrian, I didn't refer to ISIS nor to Islam

I only referred to a mindset that doesn't belong in Europe.
Just make a walk in your regular summer clothes in the Brussels suburbs and you'll know what I refer to.
If in the future western Europe turns darker green in the map it will be because of immigration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 22988 times.

Back