Crime Yet another act of terror in France

@Dinarid may be your world view is an example of 'Balkanization from above' a seen by Andrej Grybacic as ancient, ethnic hatred which leads to a process of chauvinistic fragmentation....

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum
You just love trying to provoke me don't you? Nice to see you've stalked me all the way over here ;) Sadly, few people on here share your view that limiting Islamic immigration or calling attention to Islamic imperialism is racist. Stay angry my friend ;)

Yesterday out of curiosity I watched this video on youtube. I remember watching the "planes" smashing into the Towers on TV and was shocked. But certain things about how the GWB administration handled the debris that made me think a bit. A major crime had been perpetrated but the White House rushed to remove the debris as if to remove all the evidence. There was no effort to store debris in warehouses to analyse what happened which one would expect as is done with an air crash.

This is the video I watched which was produced by a British engineer with no other intent than to get at the truth.

The planes seemed to be photoshopped to cover a rounded puck -like flying object striking the Towers. There were reports that Israelis were aware of the upcoming disaster as five Israelis were jumping up and down on the roof of a building with a perfect view of the Towers being struck as they filmed the event. Case of Agent Provocateuring? They were sent home immediately. No Israelis were in the Towers as well. They knew something was afoot. The Britsh engineer suggests it was an 'inside' job to tar the Muslims to get at their oil. It was the Bushes who started the Iraq Wars and used Depleted Uranium as tank ordnance. DU when pulverised on striking objects produces dust which can alter DNA and produce babies with defects which was the case in Iraq.

That puck-like could have had a metallic shell with loads of gasoline - a flying molotov cocktail.

Any wonder for the rage in the Middle east?

Yesterday out of curiosity watched this video on youtube. I remember watching the "planes" smashing into the towards on TV and was shocked. But certain things about how the GWB administration handled the debris that made me think a bit. A major crime had een perpetrated but the White House rushed to remove the debris as if to remove all the evidence. There was no effort to store debris in warehouses to analyse what happened which one would expect as is done with an air crash.

This is the video I watched which was produced by a British engineer with no other intent than to get at the truth.

The planes seemed to be photoshopped to cover a rounded puck -like flying object striking the Towers. There were reports that Israelis were aware of the upcoming disaster as five Israelis were jumping up and down on the roof of a building with a perfect view of the Towers being struck as they filmed the event. Case of Agent Provocateuring? They were sent home immediately. No Israelis were in the Towers as well. They knew something was afoot. The Britsh engineer suggests it was an 'inside' job to tar the Muslims to get at their oil. It was the Bushes who started the Iraq Wars and used Depleted Uranium as tank ordnance. DU when pulverised on striking objects produces dust which can alter DNA and produce babies with defects which was the case in Iraq.

Any wonder for the rage in the Middle east?
Oh good lord. For people like you, Muslims never do anything wrong whatsoever. You're basically over here spreading taqiyya (Islamic propaganda) using 9/11 conspiracy theories, which have no place here at all. These theories are old news. No Israelis were in the World Trade Center because there probably aren't that many Israelis in America period. If you mean Jews, which is what some people claim, then you are just wrong. There were clearly Jewish victims who died in the towers. But nice try whitewashing Islam using the most pathetic, laughable tactics imaginable. Even people like northerner don't go that far with their ridiculous, emotionally-charged Islamophilia.

Last edited:
This 9/11 conspiracy theory is total, unadulterated crap! I went to so many funerals of people who died that day that I don't even want to think about it. I talked to dozens and dozens and dozens of people who SAW IT, in person, in addition to watching it myself in real time on local television. I don't have to rely on some stupid video made by some mentally deficient and dishonest morons.

You people have no freaking idea what you're talking about and every time you give it head room you are spitting on the graves of all those who died and the families who grieve to this day.

If you want to engage in conspiracy theories in some drug induced stupor then find one where thousands of people weren't there to see it with their own eyes.

Oh, and find one where the people who did it don't claim it proudly.

If I were to say what I really think about this I'd have to ban myself...

This 9/11 conspiracy theory is total, unadulterated crap! I went to so many funerals of people who died that day that I don't even want to think about it. I talked to dozens and dozens and dozens of people who SAW IT; in person, in addition to watching it myself in real time on local television. I don't have to rely on some stupid video by some mentally deficient moron.

You people have no freaking idea what you're talking about and every time you give it head room, you are spitting on the graves of all those who died and the families who grieve to this day.

If you want to engage in conspiracy theories in some drug induced stupor then find one where thousands of people weren't there to see it with their own eyes.

Oh, and find one where the people who did it don't claim it proudly.

If I were to say what I really think about this I'd have to ban myself...
He pretends that he doesn't have an agenda and pretends to be seeking knowledge independently and coming to his own conclusion, but his agenda is pretty obvious. Exactly as I said earlier: evil Israelis. Many people already think of them as mass murderers, land thieves, conspirators, etc. So actually "oriental" is just using a very tired idea. The post looks very suspicious and quite unusual anyway.

A big chunk of those who died, other than the first responders who went into the building rather than trying to exit it, were the employees of a firm which leased the top floors of Tower 1, a firm called Cantor-Fitzgerald.

A good number of the employees were themselves Jews; a lot of the others were Irish and Italian Catholics...a New York firm. Anyone who could so impugn the religion of many of those poor people is beneath contempt. Lutnick, whose brother died up there, pledged that the firm would survive, and that it would take care of all the families of the deceased. They did that by getting the firm back on its feet in days...a herculean effort. They are fine men and women.

Any one who so discredits them and their ethnicity and their religion should be ashamed of himself.

Two Imams gunned down In Queens. There seems not to be much news about the perpetrator who is suspected to have carried out the crime. It seemed we got much more information with previous similar perpetrators after 3 days of the crime scene, but not much on this one. Just have to wait for more details.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/new-york-imam-suspect_us_57b243dbe4b0863b028469b8

On the suspect being held:
http://www.newsday.com/news/new-york/nypd-oscar-morel-held-in-killing-of-imam-and-aide-1.12177644

His name is Oscar Morel, Hispanic of some sort, and also charged with an unrelated hit and run. He's lawyered up and not talking, so the police will have to figure out why he did it.

On the suspect being held:
http://www.newsday.com/news/new-york/nypd-oscar-morel-held-in-killing-of-imam-and-aide-1.12177644

His name is Oscar Morel, Hispanic of some sort, and also charged with an unrelated hit and run. He's lawyered up and not talking, so the police will have to figure out why he did it.

Thats a more detailed coverage Angela thanks. There is more news here http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/17/nyregion/oscar-morel-queens-imam-shootings.html?_r=0. Probably we will be hearing more about it in the future.

You just love trying to provoke me don't you? Nice to see you've stalked me all the way over here ;) Sadly, few people on here share your view that limiting Islamic immigration or calling attention to Islamic imperialism is racist. Stay angry my friend ;)

No not driven by anger or stalking ambitions, and I prefer not to argue ad hominem (simple fact: I don't know you in person). Just reactions on your points of view. Nothing more nothing less. The way you describe your location says a lot...Chauvinistic fragmentation, which is very virulent in you region, is hopefully not a phenomena which spreads around in Europe....but from Putin till Wilders and from Le Pen till Trump I'am not so sure about this. To me that would be a loss. Political liberalism (=standing differences in a democratic way) is a preferred kind of civilization to me. Balkanization is the opposite...it's ultimate "we" against "them".

No not driven by anger or stalking ambitions, and I prefer not to argue ad hominem (simple fact: I don't know you in person). Just reactions on your points of view. Nothing more nothing less. The way you describe your location says a lot...Chauvinistic fragmentation, which is very virulent in you region, is hopefully not a phenomena which spreads around in Europe....but from Putin till Wilders and from Le Pen till Trump I'am not so sure about this. To me that would be a loss. Political liberalism (=standing differences in a democratic way) is a preferred kind of civilization to me. Balkanization is the opposite...it's ultimate "we" against "them".
Right, how dare I oppose Islamic imperialism. Bosnian Croats and Bosnian Serbs never asked to live under Islamic occupation, but apparently we're "hateful Islamophobes" for being against it. No, I don't have a very rosy view of Islam, in large part because a good portion of its adherents are virulently opposed to the liberal values you espouse.

Right, how dare I oppose Islamic imperialism. Bosnian Croats and Bosnian Serbs never asked to live under Islamic occupation, but apparently we're "hateful Islamophobes" for being against it. No, I don't have a very rosy view of Islam, in large part because a good portion of its adherents are virulently opposed to the liberal values you espouse.

Let's make it clear: I'am opposed to every "fundamentalistic" thinking either in Islamic, Christian or Secular (Facism, Nationalism, Communism for example) form. The basic rule I accept is the right to differ, 'to opt out'. Real integration in modern society is the underling of the view that I/we defend the right to differ even if he or she stands for very different views of mine. Fundamentalist don't accept this. That's why I want to diminish their influence....

I agree with you totally but in this era you must take sides even if you have to hold your nose in disgust.

To use a crude but telling British expression these fundamentalists of every stripe "need to get their leg over".

Isn't it remarkable how that most of these inadequate people have unhealthy or twisted attitudes towards women?

I agree with you totally but in this era you must take sides even if you have to hold your nose in disgust.

This is taking side:

Must I wait until Balkanization is on the front of my nose (what may be already is the case.....)?
The "Balkan solution" is draw a line, a new border and then throw "the others" beyond this border, ethnic cleansing. It's also the IS solution. Purification. They can't stand differences.
I'am no kind of hippy, who denies tensions, political liberalism is a product of every day struggle, t's never been a rose garden. It's been realized through very, very tense controversies (sometimes bloodshed...against the Nazi's for example). It's always muddling trough. Never perfect. But in the end it's preferable to keep freedom (of thinking) upright!
And yes I count my blessings living in such circumstances, but I never take this for granted.

In the EU there is a disconnect between a blind, smug, rather incompetent and greedy elite and the millions of ordinary citizens who see social and religious fragmentation and the ever looming threat of terrorism.

What solutions do this political elite have for military defence, terrorism, mass migration, economic splits between north and south Europe, the rights of women and so on?

In the EU there is a disconnect between a blind, smug, rather incompetent and greedy elite and the millions of ordinary citizens who see social and religious fragmentation and the ever looming threat of terrorism.

"a blind, smug, rather incompetent and greedy elite" the biggest framer of this all: Nagel Farrage is now taking an "EU Pension" (spell the word) left his party and country in chaos. Who's is in fact incompetent and greedy?

Farage is a chancer but the EU leaders are in positions of real power and dangerously inept given Europe's position even pre-Brexit.

Remind me, in what year decades ago was the EU budget legally signed off by auditors?

This thread has been viewed 67793 times.

Back