Crime Yet another act of terror in France

Enough so that the FBI says it can't monitor them all. I think I remember an estimate of more than 1000.

Comrade DeBlasio has an opinion piece out co-authored by the mayors of Paris and London that New York City as well as the other two cities should welcome Syrian refugees.

What kind of Syrian refugees? I'll host Christian refugees myself, or help get them hosted, but we're not allowed to say that. Maybe he means host people for whom no records exist? No thank-you.

He's a man blinded by ideology.

Read it and weep:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/20/opinion/our-immigrants-our-strength.html

Could someone please tell me what skills illiterate farmers from Central America bring to New York City?

Everytime I hear/read this kind of comments I get mad.
Ok, people in distress who lost their homes and have nowhere else to go should be helped.
But claiming that these kind of refugees are a blessing to the country that recieves them is in the best case a demonstration of the stupdity of the person who makes this claim.
Even the representatives of the German employers claimed Syrian refugees would help German economy.
Now a year later it is proven how dificult it is to integrate these people and that most of them lack the proper skills and attitudes.
Why did they claim this then? To please Angela Merkel, or are they just plain stupid?

Enough so that the FBI says it can't monitor them all. I think I remember an estimate of more than 1000.

Comrade DeBlasio has an opinion piece out co-authored by the mayors of Paris and London that New York City as well as the other two cities should welcome Syrian refugees.

What kind of Syrian refugees? I'll host Christian refugees myself, or help get them hosted, but we're not allowed to say that. Maybe he means host people for whom no records exist? No thank-you.

He's a man blinded by ideology.

Read it and weep:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/20/opinion/our-immigrants-our-strength.html

Could someone please tell me what skills illiterate farmers from Central America bring to New York City?

They can produce good tomatoes and potatoes at Central Park.

if so, then why did the greeks, serbs and croats lived peacefully under Islamic Ottoman rule for centuries?
How dare you suggest such a thing. The very reason Bosniaks are Muslims is because the Turks treated non-Muslims as second-class citizens, and conversion entailed many benefits. I love the idea of people coming on here as apologists for Islamic imperialism. So tell me, are you a liberal so infected by Islamophilia that you defend Islamic imperialism, or are you here spreading taqiyya?

This thread has been viewed 67869 times.

Back