Frustrated & Scared

davef

Princess
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian,Irish,Jewish
I write software for a living. I came up with a solution for a particular problem, only to reject it later since I deemed it "insecure". I then spent significant time coming up with an alternative, only to realize that my original (albeit simple) solution is the right approach after all. I'm overly nervous about others seeing my work and thinking that it took me more time to come up with my original solution than it actually did!

I'm a contractor so they don't have to pay me....but they did every time. I guess that's a good sign....lol.

It's okay, perhaps you can get a trusted collegue to check your work. :)

I write software for a living. I came up with a solution for a particular problem, only to reject it later since I deemed it "insecure". I then spent significant time coming up with an alternative, only to realize that my original (albeit simple) solution is the right approach after all. I'm overly nervous about others seeing my work and thinking that it took me more time to come up with my original solution than it actually did!

I'm a contractor so they don't have to pay me....but they did every time. I guess that's a good sign....lol.
Looks like your clients are smart people knowing how complicated writing software is.

I appreciate the replies, guys!

Thanks Rikesh! Things are great now!

This thread has been viewed 3323 times.

Back