What are all the haplogroups that Adolf Hitler had?

andresasj

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Caucasian
This question is because I saw on the internet that he had blood of white people of northern Africa. I would like to see the full result of his haplogroupos and if possible the percentages of each.

If you are on a site that shows, put them liunks there for me to see.
I love History.

E1b1b is not necessarily North African. It is actually European as well. Nobody is quite sure were it originated from. Only current theories. The oldest mtdna U6 (that is often found correlated in E1b populations) ever found was surprisingly found in Romania fairly recently.

North Africans were originally white people too.

Adolf Hitler was just a typical Austrian with an older-than-average Western/Central Europe paternal ancestor. Does not make him (Hitler) any less European. (there are even Sub-Saharan Africans that have their share of R1b clades, such as V88. (But these individuals have yet to have proven, no fair skinned ancestry.) Meaning Hitler's original ancient European paternal father, in all likelihood, was NOT originally an Indo-European (Aryan) speaker.

But, Hitler may have been saddened to know, if technology was available in that time, that the haplogroup most common among the Aryans is R1a. (A haplogroup which his Polish and Russian neighbors, or enemies, carried in abundance.)

This question is because I saw on the internet that he had blood of white people of northern Africa. I would like to see the full result of his haplogroupos and if possible the percentages of each.

I love History.

Nah. His ancestors were brown skinned curly heads that you can see on Levantine and SE European pottery of the Mediterranean cultures. Unlike Celtic people who were tall, robust and had milk white skin (as per Roman and Greek accounts) - the vast majority of these men were R1b. Hate to break it to you, (and him).

Nah. His ancestors were brown skinned curly heads that you can see on Levantine and SE European pottery of the Mediterranean cultures. Unlike Celtic people who were tall, robust and had milk white skin (as per Roman and Greek accounts) - the vast majority of these men were R1b. Hate to break it to you, (and him).

It really looks like the people of that place you mentioned. I hate to say this why? There is no reason :)

Unlike Celtic people who were tall, robust and had milk white skin

tall and robust sounds ok....like the African Maasai, but Milk white skin? its a little Macabre don't you think? Something you see in Morgues, no?. If someone is MILK white they usually would need some kind of medical intervention.

I love History.

Hello Andresaj.........you may find this interesting http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/25943-Hitler-s-Y-DNA. I dont know how you missed it since you posted in that section :). The things you stated are kinda Passe, dna knowledge has evolved :)

tall and robust sounds ok....like the African Maasai, but Milk white skin? its a little Macabre don't you think? Something you see in Morgues, no?. If someone is MILK white they usually would need some kind of medical intervention.
Being a strong, bada** Nordic warrior who resembles Simon Belmont does not require medical attention Maleth. It is a sign of überness, not sickness.

If your hand doesn't "disappear" when placed against a sheet of paper, you're doing it wrong.

LOL

(Sarcasm, in case anyone fails to catch it)

Being a strong, bada** Nordic warrior who resembles Simon Belmont does not require medical attention Maleth. It is a sign of überness, not sickness.

If your hand doesn't "disappear" when placed against a sheet of paper, you're doing it wrong.

LOL

(Sarcasm, in case anyone fails to catch it)

SimonBelmontFigure.jpg

are you sure? he is more on the caffelatte kind of thing :confused: :grin:.

SimonBelmontFigure.jpg

are you sure? he is more on the caffelatte kind of thing :confused: :grin:.

Yeah but close enough to the german invaders with muscular bodies who took over and civilized the entire mediterranean area.

(if you're new here please don't take this seriously)

Haplogroups don't mean anything in terms of current ethnicity. If you're R1b, you are bound to have at least some male ancestors that carried E-V13. Most of my ancestors (male) carried R1b and I1 almost exclusively, but I have at least one R1a, E-V13 and I2 ancestor.

The only thing this proves is that I have more Bronze Age (IE) ancestry, and lesser Stone Age European. Hitler just happened to descend from an E1b1b Stone Age European male ancestor.

His mtdna (female) could have been Indo-European. Mine is H, which is mostly non-IE and possibly very old European. (before most Europeans spoke Indo-European.)

Hitler was a white man, no doubt about that - his clade is still found today in Austria and other places around Central Europe/Carpathians.

All I know is, he's hideous, mostly because of those overdone muscles. :(

Actually this is not true, or partly true. Not all Celts carried R1b - just the overwhelming majority of them did. There were probably Celts that carried E1b1b, and even R1a, I1 or possibly even a rare archaic haplogroup like L or C-V20. However, some of these Celtic versions of these haplogroups may have gone extinct. (maybe because of a major lack of them, or because more women were born to these men, and their daughters took R1b men and gave birth to more R1b men, and so on. etc. Making some of these rarer Celtic mutations of R1a or E1b1b etc. go extinct )

There is no such thing as Celts bearing 100% R1b. (only can there be 99.9%) the rest of that 0.01% is everything else. (in terms of haplogroups.)

Yeah? Well in spite of him being "too muscular" hes at least responsible for defeating medusa, frankenstein's creature, the reaper, and Dracula in between dodging spikes, fighting bone throwing skeletons, smashing candles, and eating roasted chicken found behind walls.

Very impressive individual.

Where r these Celtic superhumans today?

Tall, robust, and milk white skin? Seems like u're talking about people from the Dinaric Alps and Scandinavia, although Im not sure if Scandinavians fall a lot into the milk white category. More like pinkish skin.

Perhaps u meant the tall, robust, milk white skin Iberian R1b warriors. ;)

The machismo of the wrestler tho...
Lol the skinny legs on the swimmer

This thread has been viewed 13492 times.

Back