you are funny
it is not important but
why there are rumors that he belong to E1b1b
like all the worst people are E.... :(

best regards
Adam

p.s
i think ivan the terrible was from the rurik linage
if that is the case than he was y haplogroup N1C. :)

West Asia or Near East not north of the Alpine Belt. Spencer Wells, the geneticist that heads the Genographic Project in search of the scientific "Adam"In the film, Spencer Wells indicated that Thomas Jefferson's Y-Chromosome was "Phoenician", Read more: The National Geographic study "Who were the Phoenicians," revealed that Thomas Jefferson, one of the Founding Fathers of the United States belonged to Y-chromosome Haplogroup K2. The quote from Wells that follows is the scientific explanation of what was discovered in studying Jefferson's DNA.

As has been pointed out ad nauseam, that website has no verifiable proof to support its claim, so obviously it should be disregarded. If they have the proof they should publish it.

@Rethel,

If you continue to post "fake news", the posts will be deleted.

god forbid ..... :)
you are funny
it is not important but
why there are rumors that he belong to E1b1b
like all the worst people are E.... :(

best regards
Adam

p.s
i think ivan the terrible was from the rurik linage
if that is the case than he was y haplogroup N1C. :)
Just mentioning it or being defensive about this attracts some "characters" . Check post 23.

As has been pointed out ad nauseam, that website has no verifiable proof to support its claim, so obviously it should be disregarded. If they have the proof they should publish it.

@Rethel,

If you continue to post "fake news", the posts will be deleted.

I only said, where it is written.
Do you have a problem that it is
written ask the guy who wrote this?

I AM NOT AN AUTHOR OF THIS but
that it is written in that place is a fact.
So it is not true, that it is not written in
the Internet somewhere as kingjohn said.

I wonder if this comes under the category of "fake news". Anyway, it's an object lesson about not taking the claims of certain websites at all seriously.

Personally, I go by "never trust, always verify".

That's not to say that he couldn't have been, of course, because he could. Absent testing on his male relatives, and going by the frequencies where he was born I'd say R1b and J2 are more likely, but anything is possible. I never expected Hitler to come out yDna "E" either, or the Wright brothers for that matter.

I only said, where it is written.
Do you have a problem that it is
written ask the guy who wrote this?

I AM NOT AN AUTHOR OF THIS but
that it is written in that place is a fact.
So it is not true, that it is not written in
the Internet somewhere as kingjohn said.

dear rethel,
ok it is written in a russian site
we need proof you need dna from his relatives .....
i do think like angela that more likely he was r1b or j
best regards
Adam

President Herbert Hoover appears to have belonged to haplogroup R1a1a according to the testing of a relative.

This thread has been viewed 20890 times.

Back