Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Polish
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b-L617
mtDNA haplogroup
W6a
So what's your political advantage of having ISIS win?

People who join ISIS have lost any right to live. The horrific things they did and still do to people they hold as slaves is beyond humanity. You can't change such a mind set. They need to be exterminated.
They leave back the homes with bombs in it and when the Peshmerga are forced to destroy the houses the ISIS supporting part of the Arab population cries about Human rights violations.

People who join ISIS have lost any right to live. The horrific things they did and still do to people they hold as slaves is beyond humanity. You can't change such a mind set. They need to be exterminated.
They leave back the homes with bombs in it and when the Peshmerga are forced to destroy the houses the ISIS supporting part of the Arab population cries about Human rights violations.
My first emotional reaction is to agree with it, and "clean up" our planet of such sick characters. However, killing them on the spot, meaning not taking any prisoners of war, would make us almost exactly as them. For same reason we didn't put nazis in concentration camps to starve and gas them to death, the way they did it to millions.

My first emotional reaction is to agree with it, and "clean up" our planet of such sick characters. However, killing them on the spot, meaning not taking any prisoners of war, would make us almost exactly as them. For same reason we didn't put nazis in concentration camps to starve and gas them to death, the way they did it to millions.

Dear there are sickening things I don't want to share here. They go beyond raping, killing, beheading etc.. These things can only come out of sadistic minds and I see no way how you could cure such sadists. Killing them on spot is actually the most human thing you could do to them. They even deserve more.

Well it is a big question,

I also wonder should we as society execute pedophiliacs?

anyway, how can you judge and predict who is innocent, and who is quilty,
and what punishment they should have each one of them.
but I agree that some of them might been cheated, or not quilty for inhuan crimes,

Well it is a big question,

I also wonder should we as society execute pedophiliacs?

anyway, how can you judge and predict who is innocent, and who is quilty, and what punishment they should have each one of them.
but I agree that some of them might been cheated, or not quilty for inhuan crimes
I'm saying that even if they are guilty we shouldn't use their methods of justice. You know the western way, the independent court system, everybody is innocent before judged guilty, killed in humane way if this option is available, or imprisoned and re educated. The democratic justice of free world, not the village justice or nazi or IS "justice".

What are we supposed to be watching?
At 8:04 it appears that an unexpected explosion has injured some Kurd fighters. From the title, my guess is that the explosion is from an ISIS suicide vest that somehow was undetected by the Kurds.

The larger view is that the Kurds are attempting to clear a building (eliminate the fighters from the building). It appears that the Kurds here do not have a regular routine to do so. It seems, too, that their own explosive charges are ineffective, if not weak. Also, they did not seek to isolate the building as a first objective so that enemy fighters could not infiltrate and support the resistance in the building. Special forces have routines to take out various common resistance obstacles. However, kudos to the Kurds for their valor in the fight against the ISIS/ISIL/Daesh elements. They could use more training.

The key goal in war is to eliminate the enemy. This is sometimes modified to 'eliminate the will of the enemy to fight' or something like that. However, the key goal remains the same. So, there is killing prisoners of war, and there is killing fighters. In the best of practice, men in combat will kill those they face in the heat of battle. This applies to US, Israel, Russia, Britain, etc. Recent as well as past history is full of examples. It happens and is rarely punished. This not to condone it, but it is a fact of war.

In the case of ISIS, it would be best if the fighters were eliminated on the battlefield. This can be done without an explicit 'take no prisoners' declaration.

Well

I always hated him,

the old ******* is dreaming of an ISIS empire,
and threatens-warns the rest of us that with DAESH would be better.

n-HENRY-KISSINGER-large570.jpg

https://capx.co/chaos-and-order-in-a-changing-world/

This thread has been viewed 5375 times.

Back