Two "most Polish" Y-DNA subclades do not belong to R1a

Moderation? I am just trying to share my information with you all and learn about my background. I posted my Eurogenes K36 results so I hope they aren't considered "spam."

It's a glitch in the system, you've done nothing wrong. Computers are stupid. I work with them. :)

Oh good. Thank you for letting me know, Davef. I posted my Eurogenes K36 Results.

I'm from Ontario. My father was a member of the knights of Columbus. The autosomal averages estimate that NW Europe is my top match, followed by NE Europe. East Europe can go from 55% down to12%. Scandinavia goes from 15% to 30%, the same with Baltic matches. From 12% to 20%.

I tested with MyHeritage and received my autosomal results. Scandinavia 30%, Baltic 20% (only 12% East Europe), and the rest is mixed. UK, Ireland, English...

Let me be regionally specific:
What would be the frequencies in Silesia?
And is there a difference between the frequencies in terms of the part that once belonged to Germany and the part which never did?

Let me be regionally specific:
What would be the frequencies in Silesia?
And is there a difference between the frequencies in terms of the part that once belonged to Germany and the part which never did?

My grandmother's descendants were from the Kashubian region of Poland. Before that they were under Prussian rule.

Dear Ludwig, my brothers Y-haplogroup is I-A9222, too.
We are from Germany and our paternal ancestors were germans, too.
But many of them emigrated in 1815 to Bessarabia (today Romania, Ukraina). From there they moved further to Silesia and then came back after 1945.

Maybe this is an explanation for your family history.

Have you uploaded your data at FTdNA or Ysearch.org? Then we could compare details and find out, if we are related in any way.

Names in our family tree are Müller, Schnaible, Irion, Bohnet, Aipperspach.

Best regards from Germany

Alex

This thread has been viewed 13705 times.

Back