Same Sex Marriage - Arguments for and against

No one is free. Being free in this world is just an illusion.
Oh, you thought I'm talking about some total and utopian freedoms. How about getting down to the real world and talk about freedoms that we cherish in our Western World. Like freedom of religion, speech, selecting partners, traveling abroad, watching every stupid show you want, making kids, or adopting kids or not. As long as anyone who wants to adopt a kid seems to be a good material for a parent, they should be free to do it. Don't take my word for it. There are already research statistics into quality of parenthood of gay people. Guess what? They are able to be good parents and raise healthy, smart, loving, good children. This is not my fantasy acting up but objective science saying.

And regarding giving them kids or rather not giving them kids makes me answer your question with these words: A good person.
This is precious. You call yourself a "good person", even though you will limit someone else's freedoms, and make decision for them whether they should adopt or not. Seems that you are more tyrannical and cruel than a good person.

I support gay marriage and rights, always and forever!!! Two men or women marry, and life goes on, and nobody gets hurt as a result of their matrimony!

Oh, you thought I'm talking about some total and utopian freedoms. How about getting down to the real world and talk about freedoms that we cherish in our Western World. Like freedom of religion, speech, selecting partners, traveling abroad, watching every stupid show you want, making kids, or adopting kids or not. As long as anyone who wants to adopt a kid seems to be a good material for a parent, they should be free to do it. Don't take my word for it. There are already research statistics into quality of parenthood of gay people. Guess what? They are able to be good parents and raise healthy, smart, loving, good children. This is not my fantasy acting up but objective science saying.

This is precious. You call yourself a "good person", even though you will limit someone else's freedoms, and make decision for them whether they should adopt or not. Seems that you are more tyrannical and cruel than a good person.
I am cruel because i dont want to give poor child to sick couple? Who the **** are you to give it??? You are nobody. If god didn't want to give them children do you really think you can decide that. So i would say you are tyrant and a butcher.

300px-Same-sex_marriage_map_Europe_detailed.svg.png

Real border of EU is clear.

I am cruel because i dont want to give poor child to sick couple? Who the **** are you to give it??? You are nobody. If god didn't want to give them children do you really think you can decide that. So i would say you are tyrant and a butcher.
The only thing you have proved yourself is that you are mentally unstable and morally sick and you shouldn't raise children. Try to stay civil if you want to post on Eupedia.

The only thing you have proved yourself is that you are mentally unstable and morally sick and you shouldn't raise children. Try to stay civil if you want to post on Eupedia.
I am like 200x more intelligent and civil then you are. I simply replied to topic creator that i dont agree with these couples to adopt children while its ok if they want to marry. And you started to rent going all crazy, pls dont quote, send me privat msgs or talk to me anymore since you cant stay civil but rather you act like you have mental issues.

Also i have reported you for lack of manners and insults.

Worst and most unhuman thing that we can do is give children to be adopted by these people.

Worst and most unhuman thing that we can do is give children to adopted to these people.
What are the facts standing behind your assessment that gay people are bad for children? I hope that with your superior intelligence you can come up with statistics and research confirming you point of view. I hope we don't need to rely only on your beliefs, fears and guesses.

What are the facts standing behind your assessment that gay people are bad for children? I hope that with your superior intelligence you can come up with statistics and research confirming you point of view. I hope we don't need to rely only on your beliefs, fears and guesses.

We cant be so cruel to sacrifice these children like this and injure them irreversibly only to artificially make things look like they are normal. Even tho they still wont be normal. Its wrong and unnatural. Only demon would sacrifice children like this.

We cant be so cruel to sacrifice these children like this and injure them irreversibly only to artificially make things look like they are normal. Even tho they still wont be normal. Its wrong and unnatural. Only demon would sacrifice children like this.

Where is the proof these children will be injured. I think we have enough examples and experience that you are talking pure rubbish. Children are injured if they are brought by unstable couples were a number of abuses are present such as drugs, alchahol for example, irrelevant to whether they are heteros or homos. Children are also often injured when they are brought up in mass in orphanages institutions where no one is giving them INDIVIDUAL love and attention they need, albeit being better then being thrown in the street.

I believed you that you are so intelligent and you can find facts to support your statements. Sadly I was wrong trusting you. You keep posting only your beliefs and prejudices.
Do you know any gay couple raising children, to see how it is first hand?

They will never get children for adoption, and if they ever do it will mean that this world has lost its soul.

I don't have to show you proof's for something that is clearly wrong to do and especially with something sensetive like our children. After you kill me, you are free to take the children but as long as i am alive i should never give them to you.

You can have sex and perversions wih your partners, even get married. But please leave other people children out of this.

They will never get children for adoption, and if they ever do it will mean that this world has lost its soul.
I'm sorry but your knowledge on the subject is very rudimentary to say the least. Adoption by gay parents already exists.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_adoption

I don't have to show you proof's for something that is clearly wrong to do and especially with something sensetive like our children.
Yes you need to, otherwise you are in same group of fearful and ignorant people who claimed in the past that women shouldn't be allowed to vote, because they are too stupid, or who claimed that slavery shouldn't end, because white people are naturally superior to other races, and were against countless other improvements to society in 20th century. All claims were based only on tradition, wrong beliefs, and fear of changes. They also believed that God was on their side. Exactly what you are holding onto.
100 years later the western world is well and better than ever. People are enjoying equality, inclusiveness, democracy, health, good standard of living and freedoms.
Do you understand now why we need a proof that what you claiming is true, because it might be as well just a fantasy in your head and nothing to do with reality. Like a fantasy our predecessors has had that giving equal rights to women and abolishing slavery will undermine morality, unravel fabric of society, bring the end of the world or kill a soul. They were wrong and as well you might be too.

I don't have to show you proof's for something that is clearly wrong to do and especially with something sensetive like our children. After you kill me, you are free to take the children but as long as i am alive i should never give them to you.

You can have sex and perversions wih your partners, even get married. But please leave other people children out of this.

How ignorant you are. No body wants your children if you can manage to bring them up, when you talk about adoption you are talking of couples or mothers WHO CANNOT CARE FOR THEIR CHILDREN and given a BETTER chance with adoptive parents who according to a rigid system will secure this. You think children are objects being thrown here and there as they please without being monitored by Social workers and other people who are experts in the subject?

Here is a great video from the Atheist Experience where they talk about gay marriage. Excellent clip.

Which is easier, letting gay couples marriage, or completely abolishing the institution of marriage (so that gay people can't get married)?
Marriage has to do with survivor benefits, substitute decision making in times of incapacity, child benefits, taxes, salary, government benefits, etc.
All the legal infrastructure is already in place, it is just a matter of not discriminating.

This thread has been viewed 21922 times.

Back