Eurabia project.. is it possible?

Let me show you some garbage (Nayirah)
Nayirah_%28testimony%29.jpg

It is a good example of value of society on the rulers eyes.

everybody talks about fake news as it was something new, going hand in hand with social media

fake news exists already as long as history and also in modern times in 'transparent societies'

everybody talks about fake news as it was something new, going hand in hand with social media

fake news exists already as long as history and also in modern times in 'transparent societies'

Would you consider the possibility of 9/11, the reason of Iraq war, Afghanistan as fake in order to change the masses morality for sending thousands to warfare?

Do people change by time? The morality of modern United States leaders have changed compared to the ones who made the decision to nuke Hirosoma and Nagasaki?

What will historians write about the intentions of wars in the Near East, maybe this will be taught as some sort of "yes they were bad guys but we've morally improved and live in a society which is ruled by purely democratic interests"

I hope so, but since the failure of 'Arabic Spring' the west (i.e. America because Europe isn't able to play any role) has lost its grip on the events.
Symptomatic is the fact that hypocrit Angela Merkel had to make a pact with Erdogan to stop the refugee flood.

itknownfrom90's
it is known from 90's
the Arizona vision,

Europe will split to 2, either Eurozones, either EU,
then Europe will play important role,

I hope so, but since the failure of 'Arabic Spring' the west (i.e. America because Europe isn't able to play any role) has lost its grip on the events.
Symptomatic is the fact that hypocrit Angela Merkel had to make a pact with Erdogan to stop the refugee flood.

The support of "arab-spring" is the biggest blunder the west has made since WW2 .................its genocide policy of indigenous people in every nation it has arisen in is proof of this

This is not an ordinary fake news. Not a UFO photoshop picture or etc.

This is not an ordinary fake news. Not a UFO photoshop picture or etc.
I grew up in communist Poland where most of news were fake, half truths and propaganda. I developed a super sense for these. And of course naturally talented observer. ;)

I grew up in communist Poland where most of news were fake, half truths and propaganda. I developed a super sense for these. And of course naturally talented observer. ;)

that is interesting!!! amazing!!!!

do you profit from your gift?
I am sure that someone with this gift is talented enough to earn money,
have try to enter stock-exchange?
many parrots and fake news there.

ok I am sarcastic, I ask for your understanding, and not misunderstanding,

that is interesting!!! amazing!!!!

do you profit from your gift?
I am sure that someone with this gift is talented enough to earn money,
have try to enter stock-exchange?
many parrots and fake news there.

ok I am sarcastic, I ask for your understanding, and not misunderstanding,
I'm always praising Canada, so you can imagine things are dandy. :)

You are the first one to believe in fake news, and often you misconstrude what news really says. You are a magnet for Russian, anti democrat and anti liberal, propaganda.

Do you know what news I really wanted to believe? The one when Trumps says that Republicans are gullible to believe in his lies to elect him a president. Something he supposedly said 20 years ago or so. Remember this one? I really wanted this one to be true. I believed in it for a minute but there was something fishy about this. My sixth sense kicked in and I recognized a fake news.

You are the first one to believe in fake news, and often you misconstrude what news really says. You are a magnet for Russian, anti democrat and anti liberal, propaganda.

Do you know what news I really wanted to believe? The one when Trumps says that Republicans are gullible to believe in his lies to elect him a president. Something he supposedly said 20 years ago or so. Remember this one? I really wanted this one to be true. I believed in it for a minute but there was something fishy about this. My sixth sense kicked in and I recognized a fake news.

Can you inform us more about your 6th senses? It's really interesting and has much to do with the topic.

No I hope Europe doesn't become islamicized. Refugees are a humanitarian problem, once the war is over the refugees should head back home.

Europe's culture of freedom and openness, democracy and human rights, equality of gender and of race, should be preserved at all costs. Secularism should not give way to sharia law.

There are two types of immigrants : 1- Humanitarian: because of war and instability, these should be helped and may stay until the war is over and then return, otherwise they are classified as
2- non-Humanitarian : immigrating for the sake of it, willing to stay and live in the target country. We don't care about your race or religion however you must accept and assimilate to our culture, you will speak our language, accept our laws, know our history, appreciate our freedom, and you must be able to sustain yourself with a lawful source of income. Otherwise you are rejected.

Cities should not have muslim areas that aspire to be ruled by sharia law ??? I dont understand why these people immigrate to Europe, they should come here to Saudi Arabia if they desperately want Sharia law, we have plenty of it here i assure them.

Are you waiting a clear decleration from White House?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/turkey-refines-and-sells-stolen-syrian-and-iraqi-oil-for-isis/5492393

Mowaffak al Rubaie is a former Iraqi Governing Council member

Al Rubaie stressed “no shadow of a doubt” about Turkey’s full knowledge and involvement in what’s ongoing. Responsibility goes right to the top. Reports suggest that Erdogan’s son, Bilal, is actively engaged in illegal smuggling, selling and profiting from stolen Syrian and Iraqi oil, facilitated by Turkey’s security apparatus and intelligence.

Erdogan’s regime treats wounded ISIS terrorists in Turkish hospitals in border areas and Istanbul. Daesh recruits are trained in Turkey by CIA operatives and US special forces. They move freely cross-border to and from Syria and Iraq.

Al Rubaie said “no terrorist organization…can stand alone without a neighboring country helping it.” Complicit with Washington, Turkey is directly involved along with other NATO countries, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan and Israel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IS-smuggles-oil.jpg

http://www.globalresearch.ca/israel-is-the-main-purchaser-of-isis-oil/5493738

Al-Qaide was created by US
Hamas was created by Israel
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...l-helped-create-hamas/?utm_term=.2650362f5eb2

Israel's military-led administration in Gaza looked favorably on the paraplegic cleric, who set up a wide network of schools, clinics, a library and kindergartens. Sheikh Yassin formed the Islamist group Mujama al-Islamiya, which was officially recognized by Israel as a charity and then, in 1979, as an association.

Yassin's Mujama would become Hamas, which, it can be argued, was Israel's Taliban: an Islamist group whose antecedents had been laid down by the West in a battle against a leftist enemy.

Let's think Who create ISIS ?
It's funny to see you people blame Israel for everything. Israel created Hamas? That's a new one LOL

It's funny to see you people blame Israel for everything. Israel created Hamas? That's a new one LOL

Let's talk when you become adult and start to talk with sources, references etc.

Europe does not need immigration and in the future it will need even less.
And if so, only people with special skills should be allowed.
What enters Europe today are mostly unskilled people, 15 - 20 % is even completley illiterate.
Free immigration is utopia, it exists nowhere in the world and it would not be sustainable.
Belgium is 30.500 km² with 11 million inhabitants.
We would do fine with 7-8 million.
The same applies to the whole of northwest Europe.

the PROBLEM with selected immigration (skilled people) is that it goes on "strengthening" weakness of world pops stayed back and exagerating inequality! We have to keep this in mind -

Let's talk when you become adult and start to talk with sources, references etc.
I don't respond to made-up conspiracy garbage meant to exonerate Muslims from every possible wrong. All of your sources are conspiracy theorists, and anything credible you will deny as disinformation. You know that your own country aids Hamas in their terror activities just as well as I do. Sorry, the truth hurts.

I don't respond to made-up conspiracy garbage meant to exonerate Muslims from every possible wrong. All of your sources are conspiracy theorists, and anything credible you will deny as disinformation. You know that your own country aids Hamas in their terror activities just as well as I do. Sorry, the truth hurts.

I should be the one who doesn't give a respond against who can't give source and accuse the other side with conspiracy. Sorry, to give you a value and try to talk.

Are you waiting a clear decleration from White House?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/turkey-refines-and-sells-stolen-syrian-and-iraqi-oil-for-isis/5492393

Mowaffak al Rubaie is a former Iraqi Governing Council member

Al Rubaie stressed “no shadow of a doubt” about Turkey’s full knowledge and involvement in what’s ongoing. Responsibility goes right to the top. Reports suggest that Erdogan’s son, Bilal, is actively engaged in illegal smuggling, selling and profiting from stolen Syrian and Iraqi oil, facilitated by Turkey’s security apparatus and intelligence.

Erdogan’s regime treats wounded ISIS terrorists in Turkish hospitals in border areas and Istanbul. Daesh recruits are trained in Turkey by CIA operatives and US special forces. They move freely cross-border to and from Syria and Iraq.

Al Rubaie said “no terrorist organization…can stand alone without a neighboring country helping it.” Complicit with Washington, Turkey is directly involved along with other NATO countries, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan and Israel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IS-smuggles-oil.jpg

http://www.globalresearch.ca/israel-is-the-main-purchaser-of-isis-oil/5493738

Al-Qaide was created by US
Hamas was created by Israel
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...l-helped-create-hamas/?utm_term=.2650362f5eb2

Israel's military-led administration in Gaza looked favorably on the paraplegic cleric, who set up a wide network of schools, clinics, a library and kindergartens. Sheikh Yassin formed the Islamist group Mujama al-Islamiya, which was officially recognized by Israel as a charity and then, in 1979, as an association.

Yassin's Mujama would become Hamas, which, it can be argued, was Israel's Taliban: an Islamist group whose antecedents had been laid down by the West in a battle against a leftist enemy.

Let's think Who create ISIS ?

Had they known what Sheikh Yassin's organisation would become later on in the 1st Intifada, I assure you they wouldn't have lent it the support that they initially did. And BTW, the only reason they bothered to lend it any support was because the Israeli intelligence assumed that if they support a genuine "peace loving" charity organisation, it would take away support from the Secular PLO which at the time was still supporting terrorism. Obviously Israel was wrong, but how was it to know? And here I'll be honest with you, how would the US know that supporting the Mujahideen lead to where it lead? They couldn't have known either.

Had they known what Sheikh Yassin's organisation would become later on in the 1st Intifada, I assure you they wouldn't have lent it the support that they initially did. And BTW, the only reason they bothered to lend it any support was because the Israeli intelligence assumed that if they support a genuine "peace loving" charity organisation, it would take away support from the Secular PLO which at the time was still supporting terrorism. Obviously Israel was wrong, but how was it to know? And here I'll be honest with you, how would the US know that supporting the Mujahideen lead to where it lead? They couldn't have known either.

Exactly so. People who desperately turn to conspiracy theories to explain away unpleasant facts always seem to assume that their perceived enemies are all knowing, all powerful agents able to control all.

My experience of human beings in action, in government as in every other sphere, is that people make so many wrong assumptions, so many wrong decisions, are so incompetent, or lazy or whatever that it's a miracle the garbage gets picked up on time. If it can go wrong, it will, is one of the those rules I believe in. Another one is that no plan is ever perfectly executed. Don't expect it.

The law of unintended consequences is alive and well.

There's no need to assume anything. Since Israel as a state exist in the Middle East terrorism and regional atrocities became part of the everyday living. There couldn't be wars in the Middle East if the American Jewish and Zionist lobby didn't support it and there's a considerable material i can link to prove it if it's still something to prove other than obvious fact.
Only Israel has more nuclear weapons than the whole Middle East region (if those regions have any). Now people can say it's state was built on the purpose to establish peaceful living for it's citizens, especially those who escaped from Nazi Germany while in reality over 80% of Jews living in Israel have no connection to Holocaust or whatsoever.
The most powerful Jews consider US as their homeland and refer themselves as global citizens because they have no place nor identity to belong and these people are who support terrorist organizations by their simple innocent "acts".

If anything it's not consequences by merely mistakes that had lead to conflict it had a purpose on things to happen in a certain way. The leaders of Israel are not good or bad as human beings they can be called as evil.

Any nations in the world would feel better if Israel as a state wouldn't be exist as it had no right to take away locals freedom of living in the region as they did it to millions of native inhabitants of the region of Palestine and the surrounding areas.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 27837 times.

Back