Eurabia project.. is it possible?

I should be the one who doesn't give a respond against who can't give source and accuse the other side with conspiracy. Sorry, to give you a value and try to talk.
LOL just another desperate Muslim blaming Israel and America for your own terrorism.

There's no need to assume anything. Since Israel as a state exist in the Middle East terrorism and regional atrocities became part of the everyday living. There couldn't be wars in the Middle East if the American Jewish and Zionist lobby didn't support it and there's a considerable material i can link to prove it if it's still something to prove other than obvious fact.
Only Israel has more nuclear weapons than the whole Middle East region (if those regions have any). Now people can say it's state was built on the purpose to establish peaceful living for it's citizens, especially those who escaped from Nazi Germany while in reality over 80% of Jews living in Israel have no connection to Holocaust or whatsoever.
The most powerful Jews consider US as their homeland and refer themselves as global citizens because they have no place nor identity to belong and these people are who support terrorist organizations by their simple innocent "acts".

If anything it's not consequences by merely mistakes that had lead to conflict it had a purpose on things to happen in a certain way. The leaders of Israel are not good or bad as human beings they can be called as evil.

Any nations in the world would feel better if Israel as a state wouldn't be exist as it had no right to take away locals freedom of living in the region as they did it to millions of native inhabitants of the region of Palestine and the surrounding areas.

Thanks for that, I had a good laugh. Yes, Jews are responsible for all bloodshed in the Middle East. Of course your friends practicing the Religion of Peace never do anything wrong. But I'm not too surprised a Hungarian thinks this way to be honest.

This thread has been viewed 27865 times.

Back