Single Muslim Add?

trdbr1234

Banned
Reaction score
I have a question regarding the advertisement on this website.

MuslimAdd.jpg

I keep getting this advertisement on this website. Given that I'm not Muslim and don't really search for religious topics here or anywhere really I'm confused as to why this is the only advertisement I am getting on this website. I understand Albanians are Muslim but I don't understand what might have possibly triggered this when I've only taken part in Albania related topics. I have never gotten a popup or advertisement for Muslims before. Is this one of your sponsors here or some weird trigger on this website?

I got Ukrainian girls once.

when we discuss about Crimaia

I have a question regarding the advertisement on this website.

View attachment 8461

I keep getting this advertisement on this website. Given that I'm not Muslim and don't really search for religious topics here or anywhere really I'm confused as to why this is the only advertisement I am getting on this website. I understand Albanians are Muslim but I don't understand what might have possibly triggered this when I've only taken part in Albania related topics. I have never gotten a popup or advertisement for Muslims before. Is this one of your sponsors here or some weird trigger on this website?
It is only related how Google has profiled you. In the right top corner of an ad there is a little arrow. Click on it and go through options.

It is only related how Google has profiled you. In the right top corner of an ad there is a little arrow. Click on it and go through options.

it's acombination of both
in this thread I get an add 'find your Muslim partner' with pics of veiled women

this is add space for auction via an automated platform

I have seen the ad too, especially on the J1 and J2 pages. I think it relates to the key words on the page more than to your location or interests. Anyway that's Google who decides which ad shows. I have no control over it. If you don't like it you can click on the top-right corner of the ad and click on 'Stop seeing this ad'.

it's acombination of both
in this thread I get an add 'find your Muslim partner' with pics of veiled women

this is add space for auction via an automated platform
Makes sense.

This thread has been viewed 5708 times.

Back