Red Headed Turks

This is just a very hypothetical opinon of mine. I think this light pigmented West Asian guy doesn't look European because he lacks these defining/typical (male)European facial features; Tall, wide, and boxy/square forehead. Boxy/square eye brow bone. Non-protruding, small, somewhat flat nose. Thin almost non existent eyebrow hair.

So in my opinion the ones on the left are typical Europeans. While the ones on the right are clearly West Asian. One of the "Europeans" is heavily West Asian admixed(75% Euro Jewish), and one of the "West Asians" is a European(from Montenegro) who has a closer relation to West Asia than other Europeans.
CZdeN7_J_N2toOBaV--3wpOQ-q-elEK9CrYZDM_9AiSWxwxfkYvZidVFABI8TuCw_jqxMvXvTe2NG-tU4PRp07abi5kIrJwOt-ajNG9lF-OQrcXN2dgWEcq2SbS8bLsBSjkNvtio
ug7jePAJUNqOPWhzPBbHW8UBZoWA4CEqb2LU121C1TKLyPwVLURjFPLmVQf3kP-f6ZmRAwh50pt-ddze0dgqNCKGV6NHPBVjGeEen7lwVtcapuNQzPp1alP56jvgaIMzvXD_0xvh
AyKD67NHAVbrEV_ZuqTABRDHr2In9T2Q8MxgP6-KAKU4Eca0VtEJ4eTwdXzya1QcKAINm7EKaA9PFWuvP1RLM6j8wlTjc7l323vw-5pfwGaGAq1JmELaiUknjc8ICpoOILF6FIiC
84FrHna57exPpjbF4rwBwbKpC7mWFsXfie0SoN2hbb3YE0bdLK12kAW7f7gXJ4XCXWRAi2qLAZqx-YlfU4vQJHSCuREKj-2Jv2dhwDtD4Da3cTHJmW9bJTGA67yDVSM2rS56WcJV

This is just a very hypothetical opinon of mine. I think this light pigmented West Asian guy doesn't look European because he lacks these defining/typical (male)European facial features; Tall, wide, and boxy/square forehead. Boxy/square eye brow bone. Non-protruding, small, somewhat flat nose. Thin almost non existent eyebrow hair.

So in my opinion the ones on the left are typical Europeans. While the ones on the right are clearly West Asian. One of the "Europeans" is heavily West Asian admixed(75% Euro
Jewish), and one of the "West Asians" is a European(from Montenegro) who has a closer relation to West Asia than other Europeans.
CZdeN7_J_N2toOBaV--3wpOQ-q-elEK9CrYZDM_9AiSWxwxfkYvZidVFABI8TuCw_jqxMvXvTe2NG-tU4PRp07abi5kIrJwOt-ajNG9lF-OQrcXN2dgWEcq2SbS8bLsBSjkNvtio
ug7jePAJUNqOPWhzPBbHW8UBZoWA4CEqb2LU121C1TKLyPwVLURjFPLmVQf3kP-f6ZmRAwh50pt-ddze0dgqNCKGV6NHPBVjGeEen7lwVtcapuNQzPp1alP56jvgaIMzvXD_0xvh
AyKD67NHAVbrEV_ZuqTABRDHr2In9T2Q8MxgP6-KAKU4Eca0VtEJ4eTwdXzya1QcKAINm7EKaA9PFWuvP1RLM6j8wlTjc7l323vw-5pfwGaGAq1JmELaiUknjc8ICpoOILF6FIiC
84FrHna57exPpjbF4rwBwbKpC7mWFsXfie0SoN2hbb3YE0bdLK12kAW7f7gXJ4XCXWRAi2qLAZqx-YlfU4vQJHSCuREKj-2Jv2dhwDtD4Da3cTHJmW9bJTGA67yDVSM2rS56WcJV

So for example like the pictures I posted above these hooked nose and these kind of things are less of a European trait like this so these hooked noses, and thicker eyebrows is more of a East Asian thing? Also in the picture I linked do you know what could cause the hooked nose. https://s6.postimg.org/saif1vmwx/IMG_2028.jpg

I've known a red headed Turk from Azerbaijan. He was even lighter haired and more west European looking than the guy in the OP. The sequence of 4 men there. The top 2 look European, bottom two look part Middle Eastern. I know top right is Adam Levine, and is at least part Ashkenazi Jewish, but look standard European. The bottom right guy is the Armenian origin singer from System of a Down, and definitely would look atypical in north European countries, along with the guy on the bottom left, whoever that is.

I've known a red headed Turk from Azerbaijan. He was even lighter haired and more west European looking than the guy in the OP. The sequence of 4 men there. The top 2 look European, bottom two look part Middle Eastern. I know top right is Adam Levine, and is at least part Ashkenazi Jewish, but look standard European. The bottom right guy is the Armenian origin singer from System of a Down, and definitely would look atypical in north European countries, along with the guy on the bottom left, whoever that is.

He's an NBA basketball player from Motenegro.

Why is red hair so low in Iberia? Its Mostly R1b, and more northern Shifted. Red hair is prob Y-DNA I1 related.

I feel like it is very high in Iberia... Especially in Iberia peninsula in Morocco. Well it is not high, but there is high populations of red hair among Moroccan Berbers, and some Algerians. I have also read that red hair was actually a Indo Iranian thing, and then moved over time. Even there is pictures of ancient greeks and Iranians with red hair. I think it was originally a eastern thing and then moved to Northern Europe.

He is from Trabzon so the North East near the Caucasus mountains, and near the black sea. So I am wondering if he also has some mix of Kurdish in him?

First thing I find about this on Eupedia, and it confirms what I said (though this person doesn't know where the Caucasus mountains are apparently). Not a coincidence. Distant origins don't explain it.

This thread has been viewed 21756 times.

Back