Turkish

Actually let me ask the question this way if you were to see me which country do you think I'd come from.

I've already said: Turkish, possibly Greek or from the Balkans.

Pardon me for the personal remark, but I think you're obsessing a bit over this, and it seems as if perhaps you think it's better to look "European". That's not very healthy.

Yeh, and our hands are busy with one obsessed Greek at the moment.

Angela & Lebrok

I love you guys.

ahh no you must forgive me sorry I do not understand. Even though I can typed well in english sometimes I do not understand the complete context so that is my fault.

Pontos and Cappadokia Greeks with Laz Iranian and local Anatolia population. You said this, and I was saying that there are laz people in Iran as a question.. My family comes from Trabzon, and we are laz, but I have never heard of iranian laz.

ok
first search if you are a Laz or a Jani?
second search the language of Laz of Efendisi,
third search Colchian and the story of Medea.
4rth search a typical custom of Laz from antique
5th what year and where your family accepted Islam?
cause among Laz Greeks Georgians and Turks many strange you will see.
1-4 kingdoms, 1-4 languages 1-4 religions

Iranian does not mean Persian exclusively.

and Laz means Free, but from who Free?

when I ask you about the tea in the photo Cay from Cayburnu
my mind went to Pontic people, cause all of them here in Greece have such classes for tea,
a kind of cultural identification,
but your narrow-small mouth drived me to Chechenia,

ok
first search if you are a Laz or a Jani?
second search the language of Laz of Efendisi,
third search Colchian and the story of Medea.
4rth search a typical custom of Laz from antique
5th what year and where your family accepted Islam?
cause among Laz Greeks Georgians and Turks many strange you will see.
1-4 kingdoms, 1-4 languages 1-4 religions

Iranian does not mean Persian exclusively.

and Laz means Free, but from who Free?

when I ask you about the tea in the photo Cay from Cayburnu
my mind went to Pontic people, cause all of them here in Greece have such classes for tea,
a kind of cultural identification,
but your narrow-small mouth drived me to Chechenia,

Sorry I have been away, but I will do this research tonight. Also this might need to be a new topic, but for example what is the difference in facial features between Northern Europeans, and white central asians. For example I live in Canada, and most people do not bat an eye at just assuming I am Irish, but what facial features separate for example my face from someone from north Eastern Europe minus the turban.

That can't be a signal. Example I hate to drink another type of glass then "ince belli" and I don't have relaion with Pontus

1650040.jpg

Sorry I have been away, but I will do this research tonight. Also this might need to be a new topic, but for example what is the difference in facial features between Northern Europeans, and white central asians. For example I live in Canada, and most people do not bat an eye at just assuming I am Irish, but what facial features separate for example my face from someone from north Eastern Europe minus the turban.

You definitely don't look like a Irish, you are looking like North Caucausian.

Your mother definitely looks more West Asian than you do, and I think you look more like your father, who, other than that he has rather narrow eyes, doesn't look very "Turkic" to me at all. He would pass as well, I think.

While they may be a minority of the population there are indeed some turks who could pass as Southern European in my opinion, and maybe even further north.

1.jpg

I think she's absolutely gorgeous. The hair looks dyed to me, although it's becoming. I bet it isn't that black in real life.

Here she looks like Audrey Hepburn.

1451859919577.jpg

40% of Turks are Serbs, Bosnian's, Albanians, Greeks, Georgians, Circasian, Armenians, Jewish etc... Western Turkey is basically Balkanic. Central Turkey I guess might be Asiatic. I never been there but just I am guessing

40% of Turks are Serbs, Bosnian's, Albanians, Greeks, Georgians, Circasian, Armenians, Jewish etc... Western Turkey is basically Balkanic. Central Turkey I guess might be Asiatic. I never been there but just I am guessing

They all look like north-caucasian women

That can't be a signal. Example I hate to drink another type of glass then "ince belli" and I don't have relaion with Pontus

1650040.jpg
People literally do not understand that the glass literally makes the tea taste better. People think I am joking when I refuse to drink tea out of anything that is not the turkish tea glass, but it seriously gives the tea a better taste out of glass. I do not know how people drink them out of Styrofoam I will never understand that or tea with milk. You are correct my family comes from Karadeniz, and I feel like in this area we all have a more Caucasian mountain look. I hope they do not get mad for this but I will put it Çayın sade içilmesi gerekir. Berraktır tıpkı bir Türk'ün ün yüzü gibi. Her zaman anlaşılabilir. Birşey saklamaz. Komşulara gösterdikleri.... kalpleri gibi berraktır.

On the left is an Irish person, on the right you.

In my opinon these are some of the differnces...

>Forehead: You have a smaller more round forehead than most Europeans.
>Nose: You have a more curved and thin nose than most Europeans.
>Eyebrows: You have more curvy eyebrows than most Europeans.

That's just my opinon. Obviously both of you look basically the same because you're both human, have the same skin color, and have beards. But you definitely have features pretty much only found in the Middle East and he has features pretty much only found in Europe.

f5tf5t4.jpgnjnyjnny5.jpg

40% of Turks are Serbs, Bosnian's, Albanians, Greeks, Georgians, Circasian, Armenians, Jewish etc... Western Turkey is basically Balkanic.

Yes, slightly more balkanic and other things. Even in the now there are plenty of Bosnian(2million), Albanian(1,3million), Georgian(1million), Circasian(2,5million). Majority of these people couldn't keep their languages but just the ethnic memory

Central Turkey I guess might be Asiatic. I never been there but just I am guessing

Asiatic sounds Far Asian but as in here, if we can use it with its historical meaning.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asiatic

However that includes also Redsea-Arab-Levant region too. As member "cylnlts" central anatolians are highly Caucausian with 10% Central Asian addmix

Yes, slightly more balkanic and other things. Even in the now there are plenty of Bosnian(2million), Albanian(1,3million), Georgian(1million), Circasian(2,5million). Majority of these people couldn't keep their languages but just the ethnic memory

Asiatic sounds Far Asian but as in here, if we can use it with its historical meaning.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asiatic

However that includes also Redsea-Arab-Levant region too. As member "cylnlts" central anatolians are highly Caucausian with 10% Central Asian addmix
Yes there are many Bosnian and Albanians. Georgian I guess you could chuck Laz in there also as Laz are originally Georgian. Circasian. You are right most people do not have the language, but like you said most people have the ethnic memory. We also have a lot of people whose names have become Turkish, but still have a none Turkish sound to it. If you get what I mean. Turkey is one of the biggest melting pots in my opinion. As we also even have the Rum. So I have noticed that no turk really looks the same. I have met Turkish people who I would have never known were Turkish because their look. I also get the same thing unless people know people from Karadeniz some Turks do not think I am Turk. Turks are a very wide range of looks as you said we have so much mixtures.

This thread has been viewed 14822 times.

Back