Classification

@Angela
Yes i think also there is a quite melancholic mood but stoic also... like always prepared for the tragedy...
Don't know... When the end comes so unfortunate, we use to say that God -both- wish them. Im touched of her, you gave me a good and very compact view of her.

She is opposing her -left !- cheek. Looking back, maybe somewhere away , somewhere far from here, far -from her heart-, without despise but away from every today's now. But she is there, steady and strong and wait for the drama to complete. ?
- Maybe is a work of art after her's death or maybe i motivated from your words about her.

(Marbles and toes)
There is -was, and will be- always a "trend" among the artists eveywhere.
It is also true that exists as a feuture for some among us, at least as I can say for today modern greeks, -who know's about the ancients.
For some are beautifull, for others maybe not, but i think is other the deep reason for that, and I mean about the sculpting issues and not to anthropological ones. I hope to find you an other time about that.

(Pedicure)
Walking barefoot to a beach - with very small pebbles- is the ideal. Oil them after. Repeat that as much you can even seasonally. (y)

I think the sculpture captures a big part of her personality, and I've read a lot of her correspondence. Her marriage was an affair of state; Ludovico of Milan wanted her elder sister, but they switched it. He was also in no hurry to marry her, and from some things I've read continued to pursue his pleasures elsewhere. It's certainly not the life a young girl dreams of, even in the Renaissance. Yet, she seems to have done her duty towards him and his city-state in every possible way, including trying to continue the line, giving birth every two years until she died very young. At the same time she continued to pursue her own intellectual and artistic interests, including in poetry and music. It's to his credit that he seems to have respected her and her abilities, and made her his confidant in matters of state. They also write of her that she loved fashion and introduced many new styles to the courts of Italy; I think it's nice that she had some fun and frivolity in her short life. She also had her human failings; she loved to be noticed and admired.:)

I am not talking about recently. I am saying if his family has been in greece at least 400 years they are probably mixed, but because it is highly unlikely for someone to stay in that region for that long. I would guess that they probably migrated from another country. He could pass for someone from the levant.

90% of Southern Europeans, Turks, Caucasians can pass in the Levant without being Levantine/Arab admixed, because original Anatolian/Neolithic farmers came from the Fertile Descent.

BTW the OP looks like this Irish/American guy

tyler-rsd-do-differently-girls.png

Actually, the genetic signature of the Early Anatolian farmers is far more present in Southern Europe, where it can be 50-60% of the genome, than in the Near East, where it may only be 20-30% of the genome.

Clearly you haven't read any of the papers about the difference between the Anatolian Neolithic and the Iranian Neolithic, and the gradual movement of the Iranian Neolithic into Anatolia and the Levant, not to mention further movements into Arabia and the Levant from North Africa and Africa itself.

You know, just because some people have made apricity and biodiversity and all those other sites completely ridiculous, if they weren't so before, with all their unscientific *****ing doesn't mean people can come here and try to do the same thing.

Please catch up on your reading.

Start with:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27502179

http://biorxiv.org/content/early/2016/06/16/059311

Btw, to even suggest that 90% of Southern Europeans would "fit" in the Levant is so ridiculous that it doesn't really merit a response.

I am not talking about recently. I am saying if his family has been in greece at least 400 years they are probably mixed, but because it is highly unlikely for someone to stay in that region for that long. I would guess that they probably migrated from another country. He could pass for someone from the levant.
My family lived in Thrace for hundrends of years. We are indigenous Greeks. Mixing with turk or any other non Greek was not allowed and the punishment was death. You know shit about Greece and Greeks.

Constantinos Triantafyllidis proved that no correlation exists between modern Greeks and mongoloids or arabids or negroids. So your premise is faulty and based on feelings instead of actual research.

ΑΙΕΝ ΑΡΙΣΤΕΥΕΙΝ ΚΑΙ ΥΠΕΙΡΟΧΟΝ ΕΜΜΕΝΑΙ ΑΛΛΩΝ

90% of Southern Europeans, Turks, Caucasians can pass in the Levant without being Levantine/Arab admixed, because original Anatolian/Neolithic farmers came from the Fertile Descent.

BTW the OP looks like this Irish/American guy

tyler-rsd-do-differently-girls.png
Thanks Angela, I love you [emoji7]

My family lived in Thrace for hundrends of years. We are indigenous Greeks. Mixing with turk or any other non Greek was not allowed and the punishment was death. You know shit about Greece and Greeks.

Constantinos Triantafyllidis proved that no correlation exists between modern Greeks and mongoloids or arabids or negroids. So your premise is faulty and based on feelings instead of actual research.

Of course a Greek is not going to admit they mixed with Turks, but Ataturk even though I do not like him was a greek was he not? Look at Sahin in Greece it is mostly a Turkish city but you are seriously going to sit her and tell me that the Greeks who used to live there did not mix and marry turks that is complete crap. You are going to tell me that after Mehmet Fetih conquered the Constantinople and eventually when the Ottomans conquered the Greeks that they did not mix. Whether you want to call cypriots greeks you seriously do not think that turks and the greek cypriots have not mixed. That is ridiculous. Greece is still pissed that the ottomans conquered you guys. Also Greece still thinks they are some high and mighty country. You guys were conquered people mixed Greece is not some pure race. did not Secondly if you are from Thrace why are you on here asking people if you have none European Phenotype. If you are an indigenous greek then obviously you would have no other phenotypes then greek. So you are basically just trying to prove you greekness?

Of course a Greek is not going to admit they mixed with Turks, but Ataturk even though I do not like him was a greek was he not? Look at Sahin in Greece it is mostly a Turkish city but you are seriously going to sit her and tell me that the Greeks who used to live there did not mix and marry turks that is complete crap. You are going to tell me that after Mehmet Fetih conquered the Constantinople and eventually when the Ottomans conquered the Greeks that they did not mix. Whether you want to call cypriots greeks you seriously do not think that turks and the greek cypriots have not mixed. That is ridiculous. Greece is still pissed that the ottomans conquered you guys. Also Greece still thinks they are some high and mighty country. You guys were conquered people mixed Greece is not some pure race. did not Secondly if you are from Thrace why are you on here asking people if you have none European Phenotype. If you are an indigenous greek then obviously you would have no other phenotypes then greek. So you are basically just trying to prove you greekness?
Im here to ask experienced anthropologists if I have any non european features. You came here to post your poison.

Again, OFFICIAL genetic study of Constantinos Triantafyllidis, proved all that I previously said. Your retarded low intelligence cannot coprehend it. And you keep insulting my nation, like a good butthurt barbarian that you are.

Come and say to my face that I mixed with a turk, and see what you will get. Shithead

Im here to ask experienced anthropologists if I have any non european features. You came here to post your poison.

Again, OFFICIAL genetic study of Constantinos Triantafyllidis, proved all that I previously said. Your retarded low intelligence cannot coprehend it. And you keep insulting my nation, like a good butthurt barbarian that you are.

Come and say to my face that I mixed with a turk, and see what you will get. Shithead

I am not talking crap just saying facts. Ill just ignore you crap talking about you "doing something" Greeks are not some ayran race. No race is pure. I am not even a full blooded Turk, I am a mix of Kurd, Arab, Eastern Europe, and Laz. You cannot look at someone, and guess where they are from. There are people like you that are assyrian. Even Richard Hammond from Top Gear does not look like a typical norther european he has dark hair bushy eyebrows. He could pass for southern France. Even Audrey Hepburn could pass for southern European. So if you already know your 100% greek you do not need anyone to tell you what you look like.

I am not talking crap just saying facts. Ill just ignore you crap talking about you "doing something" Greeks are not some ayran race. No race is pure. I am not even a full blooded Turk, I am a mix of Kurd, Arab, Eastern Europe, and Laz. You cannot look at someone, and guess where they are from. There are people like you that are assyrian. Even Richard Hammond from Top Gear does not look like a typical norther european he has dark hair bushy eyebrows. He could pass for southern France. Even Audrey Hepburn could pass for southern European. So if you already know your 100% greek you do not need anyone to tell you what you look like.
Can you just leave my thread. Shoo

The one thing I have learned is, Turks as a whole are never objective when discussing anything to do with Greece. There is too much bias, historically, for them to do so.

With that said I think you just look Southern European. I don't see anything Levantine and frankly I cannot imagine you'd even pass in Lebanon or Syria let alone Jordan and Palestine.

The one thing I have learned is, Turks as a whole are never objective when discussing anything to do with Greece. There is too much bias, historically, for them to do so.

With that said I think you just look Southern European. I don't see anything Levantine and frankly I cannot imagine you'd even pass in Lebanon or Syria let alone Jordan and Palestine.
I appreciate your input. Thanks

Oreo tell me that you do not think Turks, and Greeks mixed. There is no way that it did not happen.. In history. Maybe in modern greece it has not happened. I am talking about in Ottoman rule people did mix. If you did a DNA test from Greeks I am sure some would have Turkish mixture. Maybe not 100% of the population, but as the map that I showed. There is similarities in DNA between Turks and Greeks.

Okay we are never going to agree on this. They mixed this is no aryan race. People are mixed. That is it. End of story.

OP, you look like a Turk.

I guess t roll is a forbidden word

Ironic coming from a closet neo-Nazi who looks like a hairball. Being an insecure racist is the exact opposite of attractive.

Did you know that yogurt is Turkish? And that Alexander was a Macedonian, not an Athenian?

Hahaha. Walhaz do you mind checking out my column it is under turkish. Tell me what you think.

It's a busy life, being a keyboard warrior. Anyone who points out how stupid I am is the retard.

You cannot call each other names, curse, and even attack one another's children on this site.

ENOUGH. Each time you do it you will get an infraction.

Any more of this and the thread will be closed.

Herakles, you asked, and you were answered. Basta. Any more and you're spamming.

TahiritisnotcaseofKemal,alsoismentionedMohame
damn this posts,
I have problem with space bar every first line,

Tahir, he is correct,
the stories about Kemal, Mohamet B, Barbarossa etc, are saying about a Greek-Rum Mother,
there is also the father case like the case of Imbrahim Pargali (Greek father), who ended as Turk married Suleiman's sister.
even today is strangely tabboo, cause you change not only language, not only religion, but even friends, social circles, and most of times your homeland,
At Ottoman empire the priviledge citizen was the Turk, so to mary a Greek girl, or a Greek man,Ment by force or choice to baptise Muslim and Turk,
To understand this, the pre-Con/polis fall like Sebasteia(Sivas) Magnisia-Philadelpheia (Manissa) dilemma language or religion, gave results for Ottoman empire but not in big% until 1923,
the existance and exchange of Turkophonoi shows clearly the clear limit and division of society to the 2 cells the old Greek-Rum and the new Ottoman-Turkish,
major assimilations happened at 1923, and the dilemma-choice, leave or stay,
Today is different, today they follow the man's nationality language and religion, but not at that times,
(sorry for the sufragettes, that is the way it is done)
as there are plenty of cases of famous Turks that have a Greek ancestor,
Same way there are plenty of runaways who ended to live at exile, or comitted suicide to avoid married a 'different'.
women they even killed their kids if it was rape, or suicide

So among GreeK-Turkish if any mix happened ended as Turk,

so to end, there are many admixtures among Greeks, before 1860 where is considered the most of searches limit.
But the Turkish admixture is out of disqusion,
and is not only the Turkish, it should be also the Roman admixture if Scythopolis did not existed, and christianity overlaped Polytheism.

and if you speak about 400 years of Ottoman occupation,
consider the 800 Roman occupation, and Scythopolis.

It is wide known from a holy book,
'You can not beat the Rums',

This thread has been viewed 54982 times.

Back