Are albanians of northern african descent?

shinyDust

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Illyrised Gallo-Roman
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b U152
mtDNA haplogroup
H5
Hi. I was reading online a while ago about origin of albanians and i saw that they have the ev 13 y haplogroup
But e haplogroup is found in northern africa as well. I know that autosomal dna can tell your true origin but i am wondering. Are albanians mixed race or pure northern africans.what if the illyrians were africans too?

Hi. I was reading online a while ago about origin of albanians and i saw that they have the ev 13 y haplogroup
But e haplogroup is found in northern africa as well. I know that autosomal dna can tell your true origin but i am wondering. Are albanians mixed race or pure northern africans.what if the illyrians were africans too?

You don't know much indeed.

That is why i asked a question here. Lol

You show an Albanian flag, you should know better! Had you spoken Albanian you would not ask this question. The answer is there. Personally to me North Africans deserve a lot more respect than Europeans tend to give them. Especially Arabic element of North Africa has given to civilization fundamental tools of survival. Arabs were the only one who new how to build sea going ships. After them learned the rest of the world. Chinese who build one of the earliest civilization on earth never managed to build such a ship. Their ships were big and beautiful, but flat bottom and never dared to venture in high seas. Thanks to Arabs Europeans learned the trade of shipbuilding. So is the algebra the very foundation of math. Not to mention the numerals we use today in math! So anyone who has a bit Arabic or North African decent should be proud of who they are. Their cousins the Jews also are at the forefront of science

We know general Albanian DNA and already compared it to others around the world. There is no recent connection to Africa, unless we go back 70 thousand years. Generally speaking Albanians fit nicely in population of Balkans, going back to Neolithic, with strong genetic connections with Near East and Northern Europe.

Thanks for the answers guys i asked this because a post on stormfront confuser me a bit

Thanks for the answers guys i asked this because a post on stormfront confuser me a bit

Well, there's your biggest mistake. Going there to get correct genetic information is like going to an astrologer to get information about astrophysics.

Sorry...i thought it was a reliablw source at first

Please don't be mean.

This thread has been viewed 10846 times.

Back