Crime Possible terrorist attack at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England

As much as I grieve for those lost in the blast, I gotta wonder what the Bouncers and Security guards doing that night. The Manchester Arena is an easy target, especially if there is a lot of noise around. :/

deleting a dumb comment.

Last edited:
I read this in the morning. Horrible events are happening throughout Europe. I fear the "virus" is within.

I read this in the morning. Horrible events are happening throughout Europe. I fear the "virus" is within.

it has been identified
the doctors are quarreling about the treatment while the patients are dying

According to BBCnews, the casulities went up to 22 passed on, 59 injured. The suspect suicide bomber's name is 22 year old Salman Abedi, he was Manchester born but his family immigrated from Lybia.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40020168

From all accounts there was little to no security at that concert.
Ariana Grande better have some good lawyers to defend her in the coming class action lawsuits.

Terrible news. More effort should be made by US and Europe to finish off IS and hunt them in every corner of Earth and Internet.

Terrible news. More effort should be made by US and Europe to finish off IS and hunt them in every corner of Earth and Internet.

Well first of all they created them and they're overthrowing all the "dictators" that keep the extremism under control. The more they meddle in, bomb and destabilize Muslim countries the more "terrorism" it spawns. So you keep on wishing that NATO should just continue bombing and killing more Muslims and that NATO Rambos hunt down every bad guy, thinking the world is like a Hollywood movie. Guess what? You're only gonna keep getting disappointed, it can only get worse. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Well first of all they created them and they're overthrowing all the "dictators" that keep the extremism under control. The more they meddle in, bomb and destabilize Muslim countries the more "terrorism" it spawns. So you keep on wishing that NATO should just continue bombing and killing more Muslims and that NATO Rambos hunt down every bad guy, thinking the world is like a Hollywood movie. Guess what? You're only gonna keep getting disappointed, it can only get worse. Sorry to burst your bubble.

So how long do we keep making excuses? If Britain were to withdraw all military from every middle eastern country, do you really think they would be less of a target? This is rich coming from the Bosniak who is a product of a culture that was imposed on a European country against its will. Make no mistake, the Ottoman Empire was an invasion of Europe.

So how long do we keep making excuses? If Britain were to withdraw all military from every middle eastern country, do you really think they would be less of a target? This is rich coming from the Bosniak who is a product of a culture that was imposed on a European country against its will. Make no mistake, the Ottoman Empire was an invasion of Europe.

It is not the bombing of the Middle East. It is 'Arab spring', some Arabs and some western leaders who taught that democarcy was possible in that area, removing all the dictators. These people are not ripe for democracy, they are to easy to manipulate, especialy with religious arguments and by demonizing the west and promoting their own superiority.

It will never end ... unless the Kaaba is destroyed, the madness will not stop.

My opinion on resolving this west vs Islam issue is quite simple. To the Muslims who don't want to live in a western style type of society DON'T GO AND LIVE THERE, LEAVE! And to the westerners stop invading their countries, don't bomb them and pretend you're spreading love and civilization while doing it and demonizing them while trying to install puppet regimes and take their resources. And don't arm and fund Jihadists covertly and then hyper spread the fear of Muslim terrorism all over your media which always results in only more police state and paranoia there could be a terrorist everywhere, he might even be hiding in your underpants!
Meanwhile considering all the demonizing and killing of Muslims ever since that 911, there's barely any terrorist acts happening in the west, there's a higher chance you'll get struck by lightning than be a victim of that terrorism. And when they do happen there's false flag traces smeared all over it. And every time it immediately becomes the most important thing that's happening in the world according to mainstream media. The whole world has to stop cuz allegedly some westerners got killed by dirty terrorist muslims, nevermind when non-westerners get killed that's not even bad news or news at all. The Muslim victims are just worthless scum or "collateral damage".
You wonder why when these things happen you don't hear too much from the Muslim world condemning and crying about it, do you?... You don't think they can see through your racist, fascist double standards? You think you're fooling them that easy? Well obviously you're not, I don't see any significant outcry from any Muslims anywhere. And it's not because they're terrorists, you can keep telling yourself that to have an easy excuse to justify your government's crimes and your vicarious ignorance. No, they're just not that stupid.

And that's a dose of reality for you.

And I'll say one last thing, these unfortunate victims, these people and these kids that got killed in this alleged attack, I feel bad for them as I do for any type of victim of murder no matter what their ethnicity, nationality or religious background may be. To me an innocent victim is still an innocent victim, no more, no less. Whether they're a European victim of some mentally deranged terrorist or they're in some Muslim country and get blown up at a wedding or a hospital from a drone strike.

I've been persecuted my whole life because I was born a Muslim. In Yugoslavia I almost got massacred by Chetniks or Ustashe or got blown up by their artillery. Then about a year after I moved to the US 911 happens and I become suspicious to everyone here. If you walked in my shoes you could easily be consumed with hate. Which I'm not cuz I'm too smart for that.
I should feel bad about what the Ottomans did over 500 years ago? They were an empire conquering territories which was normal in those times. At least they didn't spread all kinds of lies and propaganda to justify it. And they weren't forcing everyone to convert to Islam obviously, in the Balkans most of the population remained Christian.

My opinion on resolving this west vs Islam issue is quite simple. To the Muslims who don't want to live in a western style type of society DON'T GO AND LIVE THERE, LEAVE! And to the westerners stop invading their countries, don't bomb them and pretend you're spreading love and civilization while doing it and demonizing them while trying to install puppet regimes and take their resources. And don't arm and fund Jihadists covertly and then hyper spread the fear of Muslim terrorism all over your media which always results in only more police state and paranoia there could be a terrorist everywhere, he might even be hiding in your underpants!
Meanwhile considering all the demonizing and killing of Muslims ever since that 911, there's barely any terrorist acts happening in the west, there's a higher chance you'll get struck by lightning than be a victim of that terrorism. And when they do happen there's false flag traces smeared all over it. And every time it immediately becomes the most important thing that's happening in the world according to mainstream media. The whole world has to stop cuz allegedly some westerners got killed by dirty terrorist muslims, nevermind when non-westerners get killed that's not even bad news or news at all. The Muslim victims are just worthless scum or "collateral damage".
You wonder why when these things happen you don't hear too much from the Muslim world condemning and crying about it, do you?... You don't think they can see through your racist, fascist double standards? You think you're fooling them that easy? Well obviously you're not, I don't see any significant outcry from any Muslims anywhere. And it's not because they're terrorists, you can keep telling yourself that to have an easy excuse to justify your government's crimes and your vicarious ignorance. No, they're just not that stupid.

And that's a dose of reality for you.

And I'll say one last thing, these unfortunate victims, these people and these kids that got killed in this alleged attack, I feel bad for them as I do for any type of victim of murder no matter what their ethnicity, nationality or religious background may be. To me an innocent victim is still an innocent victim, no more, no less. Whether they're a European victim of some mentally deranged terrorist or they're in some Muslim country and get blown up at a wedding or a hospital from a drone strike.

I agree there are little western victims of Muslim terrorism, but worldwide there are more than 30.000 a year. This madness has to be stopped.
And don't tell me the west has a monopoly in double standards and hipocrisy, it's everywhere in the world, and certainly not less in the Muslim world.

I agree there are little western victims of Muslim terrorism, but worldwide there are more than 30.000 a year. This madness has to be stopped.
And don't tell me the west has a monopoly in double standards and hipocrisy, it's everywhere in the world, and certainly not less in the Muslim world.

30,000 year of what kind of victims? What are you talking about? If you mean the wars going on the middle east, again ask your Western Intelligence agencies what they know about that and the military industrial complex. Again, this "terrorism" is not its own creation, if they wanted it to stop they could stop it tomorrow.
The west doesn't have a monopoly? Have you heard of the Dollar currency and how important how much power it has in this world, have you thought about that at all? I don't see any other society in the world invading countries militarily based on ridiculous lies and claiming that they're doing a good thing for those people they're trying to invade, destroy and exploit. NO OTHER PART OF THE WORLD IS SHOWING THAT LEVEL OF ARROGANCE AND HYPOCRISY. In fact I don't think any empire in history has ever been that schizophrenic. You literally have to be insane to believe in the propaganda. But I guess we live in pretty crazy times, anything is possible nowadays.

Don't provoke me with stupid comments anymore, that's it I'm done with this stupid thread.

It is not the bombing of the Middle East. It is 'Arab spring', some Arabs and some western leaders who taught that democarcy was possible in that area, removing all the dictators. These people are not ripe for democracy, they are to easy to manipulate, especialy with religious arguments and by demonizing the west and promoting their own superiority.
Remind us again how long it took Europe to become democratic, and not fully yet. And how many millions Europeans died in the process?

Deus L V ...

Isn't that what various Wahhabi groups and more recently IS actually wanted to do?

WHAT ??? NO, they would never do that to the house of Allah, what you are probably referring to is an incident that happened a long time ago (like 30 or 40 years) in which they seized the mosque, thinkin they are liberating it from the infidel Saudi government, but they would never destroy it. That would be like Christians attempting to destroy the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.

I just imagined if the thing was destroyed people would realize that there is no god protecting it, then maybe a mass apostasy event would strike the middle east, sure religious authorities will attempt to explain the incident but doubt in god will definitely capture many souls. I'm feeling guilt while writing this, please god forgive me, I was very religious so imagining the scenario feels very treacherous.

It could happen in two ways, natural events like earthquakes, or by human agency, the circumstances that would lead to that are still unclear to my sinful imagination, but both will result in casualties.

Ahh, the guilt, I feel like falling into an endless pit ...

This thread has been viewed 36659 times.

Back