Climate change Global warming, Paris agreement, Ice Age and desertification.

Let's say that additional 100 ppm (at current level 400 ppm) increased earth average temp by 1C in last 100 years. Are you sure it could compensate ice age drop of average temps 5-10C?

If by 'ice age' we mean globally advancing glaciation I'm sure of it. We're already in the cooling phase of the interglacial, so temperatures are technically cooling. Yet man-made global warming outpaces decreasing solar irradation resulting in an effective increase in temperature.

If by 'ice age' we mean globally advancing glaciation I'm sure of it. We're already in the cooling phase of the interglacial, so temperatures are technically cooling. Yet man-made global warming outpaces decreasing solar irradation resulting in an effective increase in temperature.
Maybe so, but we are also in a warming trend since 17 hundreds. It is hard to separate this natural warming trend from CO2 warming without better computer models, better science. On top of it we have all platoro of industrial pollutants being released in all Asia, easily illustrated by dense chemical fog in Chinese and Indian cities. What is effect of this on global temps and cloud building (which has cooling effect)? Is it warming our planet faster or has a cooling effect? We have no idea about this, but we know this has a profound negative effect on human health and environment, (together with raw sewer being pumped to rivers and oceans), unlike CO2 which is great for plants and green earth.

Maybe so, but we are also in a warming trend since 17 hundreds. It is hard to separate this natural warming trend from CO2 warming without better computer models, better science. On top of it we have all platoro of industrial pollutants being released in all Asia, easily illustrated by dense chemical fog in Chinese and Indian cities. What is effect of this on global temps and cloud building (which has cooling effect)? Is it warming our planet faster or has a cooling effect? We have no idea about this, but we know this has a profound negative effect on human health and environment, (together with raw sewer being pumped to rivers and oceans), unlike CO2 which is great for plants and green earth.

I agree with that.
Our knowledge about global warming due to human interaction is still very limited.

little ice ages are connected with periodic solar activity, and does not mean glacial type ages,

for example the 7 year periodic solar activity is the 3 years higher precipiation and 3 years less,
the around 90 years is about temperatures and solar winds.

Until the world stops using oil driven machinery/engines , there will be this problem............these chit-chat by world leaders on cutting oil based machinery are a waste of time, cut them out completly ....................but as we know, it cannot be done

Surely this kind CO2 is not the wanted one,

will we have more in future if global temperature rise?

As I said in post #4

17 July 2018

a 2 days rain unknown quantity of precipitation,
and is snowing at mt Olympos

no the weather is not mad,
neither gods are insane,

simply the global warming theory fans were exagerated, and the model they used was not accurate,
yet Global warming is a phenomena that must be searched more and more,
so not to burn planet.
as solar activity and the effects on Earth's climate.

in the middle of July and snowing in Greece is indeed a strange thing.

2 days before we had around 40 C
today in the town is around 20
and at the village where i have one of my stations is about 12 C (min 8 C at 5:15 the morning) (350 m high from sea lvl)

until now I have not spoted any disasterous fluids in preferacture,
but the last weak all civil protection organisations were prepaired.

until now Global warming model at least in my area as my Pr predicted (proud I was part of team)
is giving Strong, Heavy density phenomena, but the total prepicipitation is not changed considerably

In Lithuania it is raining and raining almost every day this summer. Sometimes the rain is really heavy, like a monthly norm landing in half a day. The volumes of stormwater are so large that the city's sewage systems are not able to cope with it.... Some people are making fun of it
narbuto ezeras.jpg

This thread has been viewed 11936 times.

Back