Guess the teams! Improved version.

nalfy87

Reaction score
mtDNA haplogroup
A2
I created a similar thread a few days ago, but did not realise I had given the answers by accidentally naming the picture files with corresponding countries! Well, no more! This time you will try to guess from these 5 photos of young girl teams from:

1/Norway
2/Germany
3/Italy
4/England
5/Ireland
6/Denmark

I tried to find photos which did not include too many clues, as the last thing I wanted was big words in the front of their shirts saying 'DANMARK!'. Some of them have an ethnic player or two but that should not be a problem.

Here are the photos:

2xGDNoW.jpg

KeKCEPz.jpg

x2M2f3o.jpg

4tax9TB.jpg

DJDerWR.jpg

97oLG2l.jpg

Take your guesses!

1- Norway
2- Germany
3- Ireland
4- Italy
5- England
6- Denmark

My guesses line up with your original list order. Please tell me that is only a coincidence :p

1- Norway
2- Germany
3- Ireland
4- Italy
5- England
6- Denmark

My guesses line up with your original list order. Please tell me that is only a coincidence :p

Don't worry I randomised the whole thing :p

I guess I might as well reveal the countries!

1.Norway
2.England
3.Denmark
4.Italy
5.Ireland
6.Denmark

You got the first one right, it was indeed Norway. Second one is actually England, in fact, my step sister's daughters go to the same school where that team is based (Sussex). Third one is Denmark. Fourth one is Italy (I think this was by far the easiest), and fifth is Ireland. The last one is Germany.

Oh and the girl in the bottom row (in the England photo) to the right is Dutch. The rest are all English (obviously the ethnic people are also English by nationality too).

I guess I might as well reveal the countries!

1.Norway
2.England
3.Denmark
4.Italy
5.Ireland
6.Denmark

You got the first one right, it was indeed Norway. Second one is actually England, in fact, my step sister's daughters go to the same school where that team is based (Sussex). Third one is Denmark. Fourth one is Italy (I think this was by far the easiest), and fifth is Ireland. The last one is Germany.

Oh and the girl in the bottom row (in the England photo) to the right is Dutch. The rest are all English (obviously the ethnic people are also English by nationality too).

Interesting. Could you please post the city and province from which the Italian team originates?

Interesting. Could you please post the city and province from which the Italian team originates?

Sure thing!

1- Norway - KSK team from Kristiansand (Southern Norwegian coast)
2- England - Worthing College, Sussex (Southern England coast) As I said some of my family goes here hence why I used it.
3- Denmark - Favrskov team (Favrskov is between Aarhus and Randers, in Eastern North Denmark).
4- Italy- Fondi (A town in South Western Italy within the Lazio area)
5- Ireland - Lumen Christi College (Londonderry, North of Northern Ireland, near the Republic of Ireland border)
6- Germany - Goppingen

Well, in the future if you want to make this difficult for people you might want to include more than one Southern European country: Portugal, Spain, Greece, as well as Italy.

Also, given how diverse Italy is phenotypically, I would think you would want to use perhaps a national team where you get the full variety. It would also make it more difficult for those who want to play the game.

Something like this, for example. Just click to enlarge.

http://imgur.com/rRvcaW1

Well, in the future if you want to make this difficult for people you might want to include more than one Southern European country: Portugal, Spain, Greece, as well as Italy.

Also, given how diverse Italy is phenotypically, I would think you would want to use perhaps a national team where you get the full variety. It would also make it more difficult for those who want to play the game.

Something like this, for example. Just click to enlarge.

http://imgur.com/rRvcaW1

I will take that into consideration, I might use some Olympic team squads in the future as those are very diverse. The only problem is trying to find photo's that do not give too much detail as many people might immediately recognise the team colours and such (although I could erase those detail using paint or something). More Southern Europe is definitely something I will include in the future.

I realise I might not have given many parts of Italy enough justice as it is indeed a very diverse place. Should have used something like this:

View attachment 8779

Thank you for the help!

This thread has been viewed 4439 times.

Back